SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One crew member dies, another hospitalized after Alec Baldwin shoots two people on set of his film
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One crew member dies, another hospitalized after Alec Baldwin shoots two people on set of his film Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'll mark down this day as the first and only time I support Alec Baldwin. That obnoxious bitch needed to be knocked on her ass.

Posts: 20111 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It seems to me you're choosing the wrong asshole.

In a totally non-gay way, of course.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that woman was annoying. BUT, he still assaulted her (by smacking her camera, he hit her). Great impulse control there, chief. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21848 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Act III, Scene 1, Mercutio: "A plague o' both your houses!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I also don’t interpret that “you alone” statement as having any bearing on Baldwin. She alone turned it into a lethal weapon. He alone used a lethal weapon to kill someone.

I think that statement was in response to her lawyer’s argument that it was a collective failure, not hers alone.

The armorer and Baldwin were both charged with involuntary manslaughter which, under New Mexico law, basically means criminally negligent handling of a firearm. If the armorer can be convicted of that crime and excoriated y the court on these facts, the person who pulled the trigger doesn’t have much of a chance.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'll mark down this day as the first and only time I support Alec Baldwin. That obnoxious bitch needed to be knocked on her ass.

Yep. I’ve believed for years that Social Media and now especially these obnoxious, entitled, horrible self-titled ‘influencers’ are the true end-of-society as we knew it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Yeah, that woman was annoying. BUT, he still assaulted her (by smacking her camera, he hit her). Great impulse control there, chief. . .

Removing for a moment my disdain for the man, I cannot imagine the stress/pressure he is feeling right now. This pain-in-the-ass (or those similar to him) probably follow him everywhere he goes…dude just wants to get a cup of coffee at what is/was his neighborhood ‘safe place’.

I’m not saying I agree with what he did, but I understand.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm tellin' ya- it's karma, baby. Get used to it, Alec. This is the rest of your life.

Look at it this way: Your impulse control has improved greatly. You lasted almost an entire minute! Smile

I certainly won't shed a single tear for Baldwin here, but had he grabbed Crackhead by her hair and tossed her down those stairs instead of just smacking her phone, I would've applauded.

Benny Johnson seems to be missing some details in his post.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/.../1782627018179510332

Readers added context
Alec Baldwin has not been convicted of any crime yet.

Clearly he is being harassed in the footage, and depending upon what state he is in, he may be within his rights to remove the phone from his harasser.

The post wording is also racist and will be reported.

lexisnexis.co.uk/legal/glossary…

reuters.com/legal/fbi-tell…

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
FUCK Baldwin. He is getting exactly what he deserves. He is the enemy that would see all of us disarmed and defenseless while he and his kind live behind walls with armed guards. While I loathe social media, I have no problem with harassing this asshole. Not for one second.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15593 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Whatever. There is never a time I will side with these Free Palestine, terrorist sympathizers. I don't care how contemptible their target is, even Alec Baldwin.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor judgement once again , this guy is a menace to himself and others,
This is the bitch that needs a 230 grain muscle relaxer.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I hope he catches an assault charge for that camera smack on top of the homicide.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Whatever. There is never a time I will side with these Free Palestine, terrorist sympathizers. I don't care how contemptible their target is, even Alec Baldwin.

You misunderstand. The pro-Palestinian garbage attacking him are here and doing what they please as a direct result of policies his kind voted for and support. Let them eat each other.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15593 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Truly.

There certainly is no victim here. Him getting harassed is fine, and her getting her phone smacked is fine. I have no issue with either in this particular instance.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
When two assholes collide it really is a win-win situation.

Posts: 2486 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Removing for a moment my disdain for the man, I cannot imagine the stress/pressure he is feeling right now. This pain-in-the-ass (or those similar to him) probably follow him everywhere he goes…dude just wants to get a cup of coffee at what is/was his neighborhood ‘safe place’.

I’m not saying I agree with what he did, but I understand.

Well, I also understand. HOWEVER, he sought celebrity and fame. He made millions off his name, movies, etc. He THEN used his fame to attack our Constitutional rights. He is legendary for his douchebaggery, temper, and arrogance. He isn't Fred Rogers, Dolly Parton, or other 'cool/relatable' celebrity. He is a world class a-hole.

While I generally despise 'influencers,' I cannot find any sympathy for him. This is a guy qho is reaping what he has sown (IMO, of course).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21848 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
it's karma, baby. Get used to it, Alec.

Yep, this Class I Asshole deserves everything comin' to him. And it's not just for the killing he notched under his belt either, it is also for a lifetime of shitty behavior.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16708 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
When two assholes collide it really is a win-win situation.

If Baldwin and his assailant wanted to have a true fight to the death, I'd spring for Pay-per-View and popcorn.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Karma chooses its vessel. We have no say in the matter.

Funny how we always talk about the left eating its own, but this is somehow different, and that's bizarre, because if anyone deserves this treatment, it's Alec Baldwin.

Oh, she's an idiot? The world is overflowing with idiots. Twitter I SAID TWITTER has millions of them. Literally, millions.

So what? There's no comparison here. You have some unimaginative, terrorist-supporting NPC invoking her programming. This is nothing special.

Now, compare her to Baldwin, who has for decades been a complete asshole and has been a vocal and very public opponent of gun rights. He has assaulted people in public, and just now, he has done it again!

He's utterly obnoxious, supremely arrogant, and wholly deserving of a grand beatdown, and some of you want to come to his defense because the person who accosted him is an imbecile. Roll Eyes

Sorry, no. The choice is clear. Besides, I do feel a mild kinship with her, as, not infrequently, I, too, suffer from itchy tits.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Baldwin has the same look in these vids like the top of his head is nanoseconds from heading to the moon. I think I can hear his brain squeaking against the inside of his skull. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8349 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post