SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One crew member dies, another hospitalized after Alec Baldwin shoots two people on set of his film
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One crew member dies, another hospitalized after Alec Baldwin shoots two people on set of his film Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Funny that two incorrigible individuals come together to create a perfect scene, Baldwins getting the results of his past ideology that he's supported coming at him and he couldn't hold himself back,

While I don't care for her tact, in this case an exception is warranted as she got him to react exactly as he always does... with anger and physically.

She should press charges, that would be perfect.

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

She should press charges, that would be perfect.

Nah, just have her appear as a character witness at his sentencing Smile.

Another thing that comes through is baldwin's sense of privilege. The whole 'do you know who I am' bit comes out in nearly every video of him. He is *above* us mere peons who dare to question/defy his position. He is, of course, better than us, and it just must GALL him to be treated/heckled like he was in this last incident. He really wanted to lash out, and it likely took every last bit of his resolve to keep from punching her (heck, she may have been TRYING to provoke him to violence so she could get more visibility).

As Para has said, he better get used to it. I bet this video opens the flood gates and he will be mercilessly hounded in any public setting from now until his arraignment. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I just came back to express my loathing for the female agitator. I’m fine with whom she targeted, but she’s an A hole.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29707 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I figure just about anybody who gets in someone else's face and demands that they say some particular phrase or take some particular action is an A hole... :/

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Sticks and stones and all that

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1309 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Really, why didn't he just walk away? That says everything!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Really, why didn't he just walk away? That says everything!
Honestly, if I came in to get a coffee, I’m going to stand my ground and get my coffee. That said, I would give that young “lady” 100% of the attention that she deserves, which is absolutely none.

Just leaving might be smarter, but coffee is important. Wink

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Alec Baldwin Tired Of Everyone Screaming ‘Look Out!’ And Diving To The Ground Every Time He Reaches For His Cell Phone

NEW YORK, NY — According to sources, actor Alec Baldwin has already grown tired of everyone screaming "Look out!" and diving to the ground every time he reached for his cell phone.

Ever since Baldwin was involved in the 2021 accidental shooting of a cinematographer on the set of a film, he has struggled with the constant terrified reactions he has received from family, friends, and total strangers any time he makes the slightest movement.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" one man screamed as he fell to his knees when Baldwin walked by. "For the love of all that's holy, I've got a family! Don't kill me!"

Baldwin was seen shaking his head in frustration as people were getting back up off the ground behind him and dusting themselves off after diving for cover. "Give me a break!" he shouted. "I was just getting my phone out of my pocket for crying out loud! I'm not even armed! Just let me be!"

When reached for comment, one frightened passerby explained her actions. "You never know with that guy," she said as she got back to her feet. "I can't help it. It's just a natural reflex. When you see Alec Baldwin coming and you see him reaching for something, your fight-or-flight instinct takes over. I don't want to die."

At publishing time, police had responded to an emergency call placed by a terrified bank teller after they saw Baldwin walk in with his hands in his pockets.

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Seems a good time to dust this one off…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15591 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1564 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's a troll, but more than that, she's an attention whore. She sees this as her stairway to stardom.

If anything, it's her 15 minutes.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
The coffee shop aftermath

Call me strange, but I love it Big Grin

Baldwin needs a dozen more like her.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16708 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I assume she is hamming it up for her streaming audience. . . I think it is hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

She is one of those 'free palestine' idiots, so that tells me all I need to know about her.

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
The coffee shop aftermath.

Hey Zeus Cripes man!

Send up a flare, or hang a flag, maybe fire off some warning shots before putting that there, my eyes! Big Grin

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43901 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend...

In this case, it's like watching a democrat primary debate. They are ALL enemies, but it's fun to watch them fight each other. No matter who loses, we win. . .