SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 563
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
glocks are like mopeds... fun to ride until somebody see's you.

got 2 g26's and they're my least fondled firearm. i shoot 'em for practice not for pleasure.

saving grace for soulless is magazine interchangeability and light weight. so far they've gone bang everytime i've pulled the trigger.

Posts: 415 | Registered: September 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My first gun is the XD-40 then got rid of it for Glock 22 RTF. I will be honest to you guys, I will never get rid of it for any Gun. I'm on process of buying the Sig Pro 2022 9mm right now. but If I didn't have my Glock, I would get one first before the Sig Pro. I have nothing against Sigs or any other top of the line brands out there, but I just prefer my Glock 22 specially the new RTF (Rough textured Frame) model. I love sigs too that's why I'm getting the Sig Pro 2022 in 9mm.

AJM

Heckler & Koch USP .45 w/ Insight M2 Tactical Light | Sig Sauer P226R Enhanced Elite 9mm | Springfield Armory 1911 MC Operator | Custom Built AR-15 Carbine | Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader | Norinco MAK-90 (AK-47)

Posts: 33 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: July 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If trigger is the only thing that's stopping you guys from buying a Glock, you can easily make it better. I just put a Ghost TCT tactical trigger connector on my Glock 22 RTF. honestly, it is a big difference than the stock glock connector. my Glock shoots better, more crisp trigger, and really short trigger reset. without sacrificing the 5 lbs trigger pull. I love glock Pistols but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna be one of those guys that's just stuck at one thing. that's why my next pistol is the Sig Pro 2022 9mm. I want varieties of reliable, dependable and accurate guns.

AJM

Heckler & Koch USP .45 w/ Insight M2 Tactical Light | Sig Sauer P226R Enhanced Elite 9mm | Springfield Armory 1911 MC Operator | Custom Built AR-15 Carbine | Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader | Norinco MAK-90 (AK-47)

Posts: 33 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: July 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nope. Still wont buy another Glock. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ajm091385:
If trigger is the only thing that's stopping you guys from buying a Glock, you can easily make it better. I just put a Ghost TCT tactical trigger connector on my Glock 22 RTF. honestly, it is a big difference than the stock glock connector. my Glock shoots better, more crisp trigger, and really short trigger reset. without sacrificing the 5 lbs trigger pull. I love glock Pistols but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna be one of those guys that's just stuck at one thing. that's why my next pistol is the Sig Pro 2022 9mm. I want varieties of reliable, dependable and accurate guns.

There's a 25-cent trigger job out there that works too.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of weisse52
posted Hide Post
Tried four different models.

Worked just fine. Just no soul, ugly, etc, etc.

Sold them too buy my beloved Colts.

To each his own...

-----------------------------------
"All men should cultivate a fixed and firm determination, and vow that what they once undertake they will never give up."

Posts: 134 | Location: Bountiful Utah | Registered: August 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M_E_
posted Hide Post
Let me check...

Nope, STILL haven't bought a Glock.

The bigger the hole, the harder they squirt!

Posts: 991 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by weisse52:
Tried four different models.

Worked just fine. Just no soul, ugly, etc, etc.

Sold them too buy my beloved Colts.

To each his own...
Yeah, when I'm going to dig a hole, I look for a pretty shovel. Razz

Posts: 107960 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dog1
posted Hide Post
I did buy them once...then I sold them

Nothing wrong with Glocks..I just grew tired of them.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Posts: 380 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jptsr1
posted Hide Post
Glocks and Sigs.....should be friends!!!

Posts: 179 | Location: Oakland, CA | Registered: May 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jptsr1:
We are de woooooorld, we are de chilluns...

Picture of Hook and Bullet
posted Hide Post
As I sit here holding my XDm, I cannot think of one single reason why I would need to consider throwing down on a Glock.

And no, I do not need to shoot underwater. That's what fishing poles are for. Wink

Who is this that darkens counsel By words without knowledge? Now gird up your loins like a man, And I will ask you, and you instruct Me! Tell me if you have understanding, "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? "

Posts: 305 | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of g26s239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jptsr1:

Good point. My Glocks and SIGs get along well.

Posts: 1284 | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of weisse52
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think you can use your Glock as a shovel, according to the Kool-aid drinkers they can do everything else.... Cool

-----------------------------------
"All men should cultivate a fixed and firm determination, and vow that what they once undertake they will never give up."

Posts: 134 | Location: Bountiful Utah | Registered: August 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think you can use your Glock as a shovel, according to the Kool-aid drinkers they can do everything else.... Cool

Only 5 posts and already starting trouble! Wink

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4838 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DocSIG
posted Hide Post
I am not going to read 41 pages to see if this has been asked - but is this the longest thread of the SIG Forum ever? (yes, of course, I own a Glock ..)

Sincerely,
DocSIG

NRA Life Member
Certified Instructor

Amateurs practice till they get it right. Professionals practice till they can't get it wrong.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Gosh, that's so clever.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I use one of my Glocks as a shovel since it is a shovel...

Posts: 205 | Location: KDHN | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sovietak474u
posted Hide Post
I love my glock e tool. I use it to pick up dead animals that my cat kills. I gotta glock field knife I use to finish them off if my cat did not do that already Wink. Glocks items are just super Big Grin

If it flies, floats or phucks, RENT IT. - Nukeandpave

Posts: 7390 | Location: Crime filled clayton county , GA | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGthusiast
posted Hide Post
I said forever that I would never buy a Glock. They were just not a good looking firearm.

Bought a 19... then a 26... now a 23...

Shoot 'em better than any other gun I own. Still love my Sigs.

-St

"There can be no real peace while one American is dying some place in the world for the rest of us. We're at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it's been said if we lose that war, and in so doing lose this way of freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening. Well I think it's time we ask ourselves if we still know the freedoms that were intended for us by the Founding Fathers." -Ronald Reagan, 1964

Posts: 337 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post