SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 567
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fifteen years of this thread, some of the stickiest flypaper ever to appear in this forum.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ 15 years of this thread, and has cost me more money than any other thread on your forum! Wink

I picked up 8, maybe 9 Glocks in that time.

The Force is STRONG here!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8536 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Nope. Not a fan of them.

Posts: 591 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yet

posted Hide Post
I became a reformed Glock-hater years ago, now have several, and looking for more. Cool

Oh, I still have just one Sig.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9375 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I hate Glock.
So I took my G19 out for a spin yesterday with my HK Elite 9mm and CS Shadow 2 Orange 9mm.
AND it {sigh} actually shot pretty well .... fuck! Frown
Well I did put in a Ghost connector, TruGLo fiber optic sights and a Houge Handall ..... it must be all of that... Eek

Posts: 23213 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I mean I think Glocks are pretty much shit after shooting a CZ TS Orange back to back. Razz Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7880 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still carrying my old 27 gen 2.5, recently picked up a lightly used G20 gen 4 and fully intend to get either a gen 4 or 5 G30 before the end of summer!
Stickiest flypaper? Man you shoulda patented it and sold it, you could retire to Boca Raton and smile all the way!

POW/MIA: You are Not Forgotten

Posts: 475 | Location: East St.Louis, Il. | Registered: June 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You couldn't give me a Glock.

Posts: 5 | Registered: November 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 28662 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see where this is headed...

Right into the fly paper.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8536 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Especially with Blue Label pricing. It is hard to resist. I don't need any more Glocks but a 47/49 MOS with that low mounted Holosun seems attractive.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigBoi:
A provision of the court order, no doubt.

posted Hide Post
Personally, I have no problem with Glocks. They are good guns. I don’t own one and it’s doubtful I ever will own one. I simply like Sig, HK, S&W and FN better. I’m toying with buying a Springfield Xd 45 just to have a striker fired 45 to shoot. It’s not the gun, it’s the Glock fan boys that are annoying. They completely turn me off.

Posts: 141 | Location: Southeast Georgia  | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a Glock model 44 because of this thread (and other factors), now I find myself looking at a 5th Gen G19 with night sights. I still love my SIGs though.

Posts: 4761 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s not the gun, it’s the Glock fan boys that are annoying. They completely turn me off.

Boy your gonna love the HK guys then. Razz

Signed….an HK Guy Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7880 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
quote:
It’s not the gun, it’s the Glock fan boys that are annoying. They completely turn me off.

Boy your gonna love the HK guys then. Razz

Signed….an HK Guy Frown

I was/am a huge S&W 3rd Generation semi auto fan. Not so much the new M&Ps though. They are good but I am definitely a Sig/HK guy now. 2 Sigs and 1 HK purchased this year. I’m adding an HK45 in the next few weeks. That balances things out for this year. If I could only go with one it would be the HK though. I simply love them.

Posts: 141 | Location: Southeast Georgia  | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vaftocr:
If I could only go with one it would be the HK though. I simply love them.
I guess that makes you a fan boy.

posted Hide Post
Don't give him a Glock,
Give it to me

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55194 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaftocr:
If I could only go with one it would be the HK though. I simply love them.
I guess that makes you a fan boy.

Yes, I do love them. However, I will not be obnoxious about it.