SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 561 562 563 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by longjohn:
For the first time in decades I am without a glock. Its an odd feeling I must admit.

What's funny is I don't use my Glocks as primary defensive guns as I tend to prefer DA/SA. That said I COMPLETELY understand your sentiment. I cannot imagine not owning any Glocks. Hell I held a Gen 5 G26 the other day and LOVED it soooo........maybe........ Frown Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7750 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by longjohn:
For the first time in decades I am without a glock. Its an odd feeling I must admit.

Thankfully they are easily available at damn near every place that sells guns! You’ll have one soon enough.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8385 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
cslinger, I have been carrying a forfeited gen5 26 with Streamlight TLR-3 for a few weeks with the Magpul 12 rd mag and I have been loving it. It's so much more comfortable than the 45 with tlr-7 I have been carrying. I plan on carrying it for at least two more years before my chief retires. He's taking it as his retirement gun.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8070 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I was playing with a Gen 5 26 the other day. I really like the Gen 5s in general and was amazed how good that G5 26 felt.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7750 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post