SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I had a dream last night that I was shooting a Glock last night, the scary part was that I liked it Confused

I need to stop eating so late, it's starting to effect my dreams.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:

It will come to you...

I see what you did there Smile

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:

Battlefield green is very nice, love it on my G17

The color combo looks much better in person vs photos.

I agree. Was repulsed by some of the photos, but its actually a cool color in person.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Evil looking blaster dude.. Cool

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Hope everyone remembered to set their Glocks ahead one hour Razz

And why would we need to do that? They're already ahead of their time. Razz Razz

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Evil looking blaster dude.. Cool

The ultimate Light Zapper for your NES...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:

My new Battlefield green G19 will be in next week. I guess never say never.

Battlefield green is very nice, love it on my G17

Rented a plain black G26 last weekend. I want a BFG G26 now. Puts a goofy grin on my face when I put "BFG" and G26 in the same sentence. Wink

Posts: 143 | Registered: August 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I normally dont like guns that people make to look all crazy, but I really like that nintendo glock.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:

That'll make the stupid dog stop laughing!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I had a dream last night that I was shooting a Glock last night, the scary part was that I liked it Confused

I need to stop eating so late, it's starting to effect my dreams.

Next match I'll be shooting a g19 with an rmr.

I'll convert you yet!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Haha, I love it, Copefree. Reminds me that I had a dream sometime back about buying a G17 that was done up like a DeWalt drill. Looked kinda like this:

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Haha, I love it, Copefree. Reminds me that I had a dream sometime back about buying a G17 that was done up like a DeWalt drill.

Like this?

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You beat me to my edit, and with a better example, too. Lol.

I use a DeWalt cordless all day at work. Big Grin

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
I'm looking at a G34 gen 4 with red dot. I've never had an optic on a pistol, anyone have experience or recommendations? I love the 34.

I ended up selling my 34MOS, and went with a Unity Atom slide instead. I really wanted a 34 with an RMR, but I'll eventually send my 34 slide to get milled at some point. Too many stories about the MOS having issues with the RMR mounted.

Yikes, I haven't heard any stories of the factory MOS having issues. Guess I'll google it to find out. Thanks for the heads up.... But I really want one!

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Haha, I love it, Copefree. Reminds me that I had a dream sometime back about buying a G17 that was done up like a DeWalt drill.

Like this?

Holy cow, how many fit in the extended baseplate?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
^ Enough to get the job done, of course. Big Grin

Picture of adman
posted Hide Post
I don't need a Glock. I have a Kahr. Wink

Adman

"Then said (Jesus) unto them ... and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." --Luke 22:36 KJV
-----

Posts: 1245 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:
I'm looking at a G34 gen 4 with red dot. I've never had an optic on a pistol, anyone have experience or recommendations? I love the 34.

I ended up selling my 34MOS, and went with a Unity Atom slide instead. I really wanted a 34 with an RMR, but I'll eventually send my 34 slide to get milled at some point. Too many stories about the MOS having issues with the RMR mounted.

Yikes, I haven't heard any stories of the factory MOS having issues. Guess I'll google it to find out. Thanks for the heads up.... But I really want one!

Not that I'm any sort of know-all, but the only criticisms I've heard to date has been that Glock wasn't savvy enough to provide right out of the box a set of workable open sights that play nice with a reflex optic. I mean...how much more does a TALL set of cheap plastic sights really cost over the regular cheap plastic sights, anyways?

As to other issues related to the MOS...the few that I know who've added an optic to their various MOS rigs have to a person been quite pleased with their setups.

Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adman:

Well well, I have both.
I'm better than you..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adman:
Do you own any real firearms?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post