SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Banned for being a loud-mouth troublemaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeremiahjj:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Hell, I even own a couple, a 26 and a 19.

(Gasp) All forum owners/mods are Glock owners? It's too much even to consider.

Relax, I'm sure they have them in their collections as "Bad Examples" Big Grin

Posts: 23226 | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countrygun:
quote:
Originally posted by jeremiahjj:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Hell, I even own a couple, a 26 and a 19.

(Gasp) All forum owners/mods are Glock owners? It's too much even to consider.

Relax, I'm sure they have them in their collections as "Bad Examples" Big Grin

That's probably it! I can relax now. I thought I was the only one who had a few Glocks hidden away where no one could see 'em.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, took the plunge and bought a Glock 19. Going to the range this afternoon to put some lead downrange.

Posts: 825 | Location: Normal, IL | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zertek
posted Hide Post
Yea Yea OK I know it's me your really talking about I fess up I went to the gun shop and walked out with a Glock 26 and yes I caress it every nite, there are you satisfied now, I'm out of the closet. Roll Eyes

Posts: 93 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: May 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jason5541:
Yep, took the plunge and bought a Glock 19. Going to the range this afternoon to put some lead downrange.

I love my recently purchased 19. Have fun.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is most certainly NOT in the plan right now.

But I turned 57 yesterday and life has taught me to never say never. I can most definately say probably unlikely or at best maybe not.....but who knows?

You know??

That should make my stand against (well not really against) Glocks crystal clear.

For today........

It is what you learn AFTER you know it all that is most important!

Posts: 570 | Location: McMinnville, TN | Registered: January 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Sly_Fox:
I am not saying I will never buy a glock. But it is not going to happen any time soon!

This time last year, I was saying the exact same thing as an XD owner. Now the XD is gone, I have a G21SF and have my sights set on a G19 next!

Never say never.

I have other guns on the want list before I go that route. But as much as I dislike them I wont knock them. But this link helps me take a liking to them Big GrinMakes me want a Glock now

------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by duckhunter:
When I bought my last AR, another customer standing nearby asked 'what are you going to do with that?' I replied 'win'.

Posts: 1440 | Location: N.Kentucky | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Catalina
posted Hide Post
I hate them - but I just bought my third to complete the 9mm set.

Go Glock - until you can afford H&K (or Sig!)

Posts: 246 | Location: O-H ! ___________ I-O ! | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never thought this day would come, but I foresee a G32 being added to the stable in a couple weeks when the traveling for work settles down a bit. Interested in the caliber, and a 229 in that caliber is gonna more than likely be out of reach. Thoughts?

Posts: 2209 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my new G17 today! I didn't have time to get to the range but I think my G19 may soon take a back seat for a while. This this pistol fit my hand so well.

Posts: 2758 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lostdonP220
posted Hide Post
All the Glock hate! They might be closet Dem's trying to create a devsive split among knowledgeable gun owners. Sneaky bastages!

Air Force, Army NG, NRA Life Member

Posts: 1395 | Location: Idaho, Temporarily Texas | Registered: February 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lostdonP220:
All the Glock hate! They might be closet Dem's trying to create a devsive split among knowledgeable gun owners. Sneaky bastages!

32 Pages of Glock love!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Catalina:
I hate them - but I just bought my third to complete the 9mm set.

ahh grasshopper, you have not yet snatched the pebble from the hand...

to complete the 9mm set you need

G17, G17C, G17L, G18, G19, G19C, G26 and G34

let me know how the quest for that G18 goes Big Grin

personally, I have 2xG17, G19, G26 and a G34...

I had a 17L but sold it, but honestly have been thinking about getting another one to complete the set that I would want...I'm not much on compensated guns, and don't have $30k to spend on a G18

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have bought at least six that I can recall--two 17s, one 19, one 22, one 24, and one 26.

Posts: 18017 | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TXbug
posted Hide Post
Nope. No Glock. However a S&W M&P 45 compact would be nice.

===================================
"Speak the truth, but ride a fast horse." -- Old West Texas cowboy saying

Posts: 830 | Location: Rosanky | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sovietak474u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrolman175:
Para, you were right, I just purchased 2 Glocks, whats come over me! LOL, 2 Glock 21SF's!

Good choice sir! I love those glock 21s.I cant wait til they come out with the RTF glock 21.Ive been carrying my glock 21 with my glock laser light combo for the past few days.I forgot how much i love them.I carry his little brother the glock 30 sometimes when its really hot!

If it flies, floats or phucks, RENT IT. - Nukeandpave

Posts: 7390 | Location: Crime filled clayton county , GA | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a Glock 17 and 26. Love them both. Smile

Posts: 453 | Location: Silver City, NM | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Love is a strange thing. I fell in love with the M14 first time I shot it in the Army. Didn't fall in love with the M16. I shot a Glock, Springfield, H&K, but fell in love with Sig.

The reason I won't buy a Glock is that it would then delay my purchase of a P220, then an M1 Garand.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeme05
posted Hide Post
I hate them so much I just purchased a G21Sf. I now have a G26,G23,G21. I have decided to go with only Glocks and Sigs, I mean except for my Ruger LCP, my Colt 1911, Browing Hi power and a few others.

Posts: 1375 | Location: West Texas | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

Anyone notice the pistol in the "Rock out with your Glock out" slide is NOT a Glock. LMAO!!

I can't believe that this thread made it 33 pages without her....

Jesse Abbate....nom nom nom nom nom.
She makes me want to buy a Glock.....

With that, I've had mine since 2005.

Posts: 12547 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post