SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of sovietak474u
posted Hide Post
see i knew you where cool! i love my glocks! i love um! i have a glock 17 and a glock 21. i carry those and i feel super safe! good call parabellum!
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it. You'll fondle it late at night and engage in the Love that Dares not Speak it's Name.

You'll build a special compartment for it in your bomb shelter. You'll give it a name - Francine or some stupid-ass thing like that.
But you'll never admit it. You'll live a closeted life and die a bitter old man.

It doesn't have to be like that, y'know. Just own up and be free.

If it flies, floats or phucks, RENT IT. - Nukeandpave

Posts: 7390 | Location: Crime filled clayton county , GA | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darn you parabellum Mad I cant break the hypnosis. I just put a down payment on a Glock27.

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4452 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must have Glocks.....

Posts: 113 | Registered: September 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned...again
posted Hide Post
i used to be a glock "fanboy" until i picked up an MP....

better sights
better grip
better trigger

the MP is what Glock SHOULD have been...

and yes, Glock has proven itself because it has been around for twenty years, but MP is off to a great start...

and an abundance of LEO's are switching from Glock to MP....

let the hate now begin

Posts: 224 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i used to be a glock "fanboy" until i picked up an MP....

better sights
better grip
better trigger
the MP is what Glock SHOULD have been...

and yes, Glock has proven itself because it has been around for twenty years, but MP is off to a great start...

and an abundance of LEO's are switching from Glock to MP....
Your right, I agree. I did have one though that I sent to s&w 3X and they still couldnt get it to work right. I sold it off.

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one. Good pistol.

It's not my preference, but I shoot okay with it. At least I tried. Smile

Posts: 8741 | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bruchi
posted Hide Post
One of the top gun writers when asked named the Glock 17 one if not the one top recent innovative deal in gun designs, the gun was designed and accepted by the Austrian army in 1982.

It is not the 17 round capacity the reason for it being designated as the Glock 17 it was simply the company's patent # 17

Posts: 3384 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Actually I have been thinking about a Glock 17 a lot lately. I really want one,

Posts: 2233 | Registered: January 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jkdyoyo
posted Hide Post
I own a 228. ALMOST bought a p245 compact at the gun show but the seller was asking too much....

I went to the store the other day and saw nearly every Glock available. I opted for the ANIB p239 safe queen.

I couldn't agree more with Shadetree's post. Every firearm has its place. A Glock will find its way into my collection, but for now...I'm building an army of Sig

Posts: 212 | Location: People's Republic of Massachusetts | Registered: January 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VT_Sig
posted Hide Post
I went to the local shop today with the sole intention of raiding their .223 and 7.62 ammunition supply but got distracted and did a terrible thing. Looks like I'm going to be the proud owner of a brand new Glock 23. Put down half on it and spent the rest of my paycheck on ammo.

BTW - Help a brother out with acquiring his first Glock and buy my EoTech HWS listed in the Classifieds section! Smile

-Kyle

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Death is nature's remedy for all things." Charles Dickens Heckler & Koch

Posts: 768 | Location: Vermont, USA | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VMAN
posted Hide Post
I just got my first Glock today. I purchase a Glock 19 with the Austrian proof marks.

I did sell two Sig Pros while I was waiting for my paperwork. They were slammed at Cabelas and I ended up showing and talking two people into the Sig Pro for the price. Cabelas has them on sale for dirt cheep and if you applied for a CC you get another 50 bucks off.

Posts: 354 | Location: Savage, Minnesota | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dimapower
posted Hide Post
I broke down a few months ago. I love it.

Posts: 72 | Location: South Carolina / Metro Charlotte | Registered: October 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VT_Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dimapower:
I broke down a few months ago. I love it.

I'm still a Glock novice. What model is that in your picture? Looks like 9mm(?)

-Kyle

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Death is nature's remedy for all things." Charles Dickens Heckler & Koch

Posts: 768 | Location: Vermont, USA | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
love my g19 and thought I would love a G30 SF. After a few range trips the love was not there. I just traded my G30 for a stamped slide p220.
My future glocks might be limited to 9mm like the g17 or 34.

Posts: 2758 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been a forum member for a while. This may very well be my first post. I walked into my favorite hang-out today and one of the guys had a LNIB 220 compact. Never seen one before...it was love at first site. I immediately sold my everyday carry G36 to another guy there and bought the compact 220. I like the G36 a lot and shoot it well, but this new to me Sig is...love at first site!!

Posts: 25 | Location: AZ | Registered: October 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you Para, I have a Glock 19 on the way. It was your thread that pushed me over the edge.
It should be here on Monday. Now I have to explain to my P229 why she will be going back in the safe. Frown

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Something something Dark Side.

Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

-----
Is it just me or dose he look like Ozzy Ozborne?

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4400 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Armed Infidel
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that and got the tee shirt! Big Grin

But I no longer have a single Glock! Wink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~ Springfield Loaded Champion ~ Kimber Tactical Pro II ~ S&W 1911SC ~ SIG P-220R Elite Carry SAO ~ SIG P-220R Elite Carry Stainless ~

ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

Posts: 1169 | Location: N. Nevada | Registered: July 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
reliable - check
inexpensive - check
high capacity - check
readily available - check
10mm - check

yep, what's not to love?

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Posts: 1263 | Location: Colorado's front range | Registered: May 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post