SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
36? You're like a crazy old cat lady except with Glocks.

Y'see, kids? Beware the power of the Glorp. Use it, don't abuse it.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i dont know what is going on but i just bought a glock first one and now i am trying to sell it... i bought a 26 i always thought it was sexy... well after shooting it i just did not like it... i will buy another glock just not the baby glock

Posts: 153 | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No other gun elicits such comments. I'm tellin' ya, it's a Talisman.

quote:
Originally posted by brian704:
well i dont know what is going on...
Yeah I can dig it, man.

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
well i dont know what is going on but i just bought a glock first one and now i am trying to sell it... i bought a 26 i always thought it was sexy... well after shooting it i just did not like it... i will buy another glock just not the baby glock

How much?

I DO have a problem!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:

Too much recoil eh?

I have a sig mosquito ill trade ya for it. Comes with a rail and everything! The rail makes it tactical, just think how sexy that would be!

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Before you sell it, try it with a Pearce Plus 2 mag extender, or, at a minimum, a GAP floorplate. Makes all the difference in the world.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no not to much recoil i just did not like it at all... it was a great shooter i just dont like it... i would keep it for a truck gun but i want to build something else.

the 19 is on my list i have shot alot of them and if i go to the police academy next year i am thinking might be my gun of choice...

Posts: 153 | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already have, already sold it.

Posts: 2273 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
......not even at gun point.

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SiginTN:
Sure, we understand. You're having a hard time coming to terms with your Glockuality. If you read back through this thread, you'll find remarks like yours from others, and then a few pages later, boom, they bought a Glock.

I'll get you a pass to the bath house, you'll meet the guys, it'll be great.

Code Warrior
Picture of viking442
posted Hide Post
Save them coupons for a free Glock towel! Big Grin

Posts: 5177 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Damn, son, they ain't Tic-Tacs. What do you have, like 47 Glocks? I think you have OCG- Obsessive Compulsive Glock Disorder.

Do you find yourself frequently washing your Glocks? Perhaps incessantly checking their chambers, or lining them up according to height and weight?

I only have 36! All gen 3s. I do have them lined up by caliber then size in the safe! Is that bad? I may have a problem...

I line mine up by type, manufacturer, caliber and size. I thought that came from me being a retired engineer. Single-action revolvers are lined up on the top shelf. Double-action revolvers are lined up on the second shelf. Semi-auto pistols are on the third shelf. My Glocks are lined up by caliber and size in vertical rows on the safe door. The Glock 20 SFs are on the top by the front edge and then the G29 SFs. The Glock G21 SFs are in the second row with the G30 SF, and so on.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really really love my Glocks. I admit it. I'm out of the safe now.

Posts: 29 | Location: California | Registered: February 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
I am getting issued a Glock 23 in the next few weeks. Should be an interesting change.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veni,vidi,Vici
Picture of Campusninja
posted Hide Post
Bought this last week. 150 rounds thus far with out an issue.

Posts: 1260 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Well apparently not only did I buy a Glock last year, but now my employer has bought me a Glock. Two in fact. The issued P229 and S&W 640 will soon be replaced by a Glock 22 and 27. I've already ordered up a new FIST holster for the 27, and trying to decide what holster I will use for the 22 with a light concealed. Haven't heard what holster we'll get for the tac rig, but I hope it's an ALS.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
Last year I bought a Gen 3 Glock 34 and a Gen 4 Glock 21. Both shoot great. I especially like the smaller grip now on the Gen 4 Glock 21.

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Single-action revolvers are lined up on the top shelf. Double-action revolvers are lined up on the second shelf. Semi-auto pistols are on the third shelf.

You've either got really, really, really, REALLY long shelves...... or you don't have enough handguns!!!

Gregg

"Hope" is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -

Posts: 687 | Location: Vinita, OK | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Sure, we understand. You're having a hard time coming to terms with your Glockuality. If you read back through this thread, you'll find remarks like yours from others, and then a few pages later, boom, they bought a Glock.

Actually I am under tons of peer pressure NOT to buy a Glock. I'd never hear the end of it if I bought one. My personal opinion is that they look like a Pez Candy dispenser and have no aesthetic qualities whatsoever.

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
masakatsu agatsu
Picture of harbinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually I am under tons of peer pressure NOT to buy a Glock. I'd never hear the end of it if I bought one. My personal opinion is that they look like a Pez Candy dispenser and have no aesthetic qualities whatsoever.

You know, this guy has a great point. The first thing I think about before buying a hammer is, "But, how will I look while holding it? Ooh, or how will it look on the shelf?"

All my tools must look pretty!

Posts: 2626 | Location: TN | Registered: November 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post