SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of Venomous72
posted Hide Post
Nice choice Jose!

--------------------------------
List O Zombie Killers:
SGL21-61
Smith & Wesson M&P15
HK45
Springfield Armory Loaded 1911
GP-100
Mossberg 500
Winchester 1200
Browning Buckmark .22 (FTW!!)

Posts: 881 | Location: Utah | Registered: September 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
I bought another Glock Saturday. It was only $50.00!!! Big Grin

You going to share with us how you pulled that off?

Hint. Unlike regular Glock's it does not go bang.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4859,

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jose830
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Venomous72:
Nice choice Jose!

Thank you

Posts: 274 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally!

One that I might buy. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IkenI,

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IkenI:
Finally!

One that I might buy.

NOT. Ed Brown Molon Labe Special Edition.

Posts: 2015 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Ok well that second pick makes more sense. I was wondering why Glock would want to go backwards in pistol design... Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, Futz! I guess I won't buy a Glock after all. Razz

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loving my G26 with night sights, 4 mags, 2 +2 extensions, lasermax rod laser, 2 holsters, and 20 HP rounds that I paid $300 for!

I refused to spend $500+ for a glock so I was patient for years and finally was in the right place at the right time!

-Please Excuse any grammar mistakes or lack there of, I post from my cell and have abnormally large thumbs-

Posts: 23 | Registered: January 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joespears
posted Hide Post
Love my Gen 4 G17. Especially for $389 NIB with 3 mags. At that price for most Glocks at a LE/MIL shop here, I will definitely own more. Im actually buying my wife a 19 here in the next couple of days. She loves the 17 but she says it feels a little long in her hands (get your mind out of the gutter. ha).

Love my SigPro as well. But the 17 is the "if my life depended on it" firearm of choice. Just my personal preference as of now. Maybe when I get my big boy pants and pick up a 22x series Sig I might change my mind. Might.....

*edit*
Actually my Pro is currently occupying the nightstand as my 17 slide is currently with CCR getting refinished. Love their mil discount!

Sig 2022 9M
Sig Mosquito
Glock 17 Gen 4
Springfield XD 40
Walther P22
DPMS Panter AR15
Ruger 10/22

Posts: 22 | Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD | Registered: February 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
love my OD green 26 so much, i just outfitted it with a KKM barrel and new Trijicon HD sights.

Posts: 173 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally!

For some reason I kind of like the looks of this. Maybe I'll just build one of those minus the Gluck logos...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of feedramp
posted Hide Post
Well ... I have to admit it, "Mr. parabellum" was very wise, and had vast insight beyond most of us on March 18, 2009, when he stated "At some point, you will buy a Glock" ....and so on.
There was a time I had never given thought to the purchase of a Glock. But, after years of range shooting, buying various models, cleaning, along with hours of reading and research, I have come to the point where I am intrigued buy this pistol, and look foward to my first Glock, sometime this spring.
Who woulda thought ..... Smile

Posts: 3616 | Registered: July 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally!

Too many nooks and crannies to be a Glop. And sheesh, what are all those protrusions and thingies all over that thing?! What are all those things for?! Wink

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feedramp:
Well ... I have to admit it, "Mr. parabellum" was very wise, and had vast insight beyond most of us on March 18, 2009, when he stated "At some point, you will buy a Glock" ....and so on.

Hm. Wonder if it would be significant (Sig- nificant?) if I were to buy a Glock on March 18 of this year? (Or maybe on the 17th, as the 18th is a Sunday and my LGS will be closed.)

Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diesel44
posted Hide Post
Already own Glocks. Just bought my first Sig after stupidly selling a German P228 back in 1994. Glad to be back. Glocks do have their place though. One cannot argue that it is like a Timex: Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.

Also like the addage: "A Colt is what you show your friends, a Glock is what you show your enemies."

Now, from what I have seen here, I'll probably get flamed for these statements, but one has to have an open mind on things like this. Just my $.02. Cool

-------------------------------
NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor.

There is no substitute for training!

Posts: 67 | Location: Milwaukee,Wisconsin | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jose830
posted Hide Post
Here is my Glock with my other two.
Like I posted a couple days ago, I just got it,I got the .45 first(actually it was a gift from my father) then the 9mm so I wanted a .40 so I went with the one my father (that lives in Puerto Rico) carries...Glock 22, he carries a gen.3

Posts: 274 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Shot a gen 4 G19 yesterday. Crap! Looks like I'll start acquiring gen 4 now! I need another gun safe.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn, son, they ain't Tic-Tacs. What do you have, like 47 Glocks? I think you have OCG- Obsessive Compulsive Glock Disorder.

Do you find yourself frequently washing your Glocks? Perhaps incessantly checking their chambers, or lining them up according to height and weight?

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Damn, son, they ain't Tic-Tacs. What do you have, like 47 Glocks? I think you have OCG- Obsessive Compulsive Glock Disorder.

Do you find yourself frequently washing your Glocks? Perhaps incessantly checking their chambers, or lining them up according to height and weight?

I only have 36! All gen 3s. I do have them lined up by caliber then size in the safe! Is that bad? I may have a problem...

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Thats alot of mouths to feed!

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post