SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Les Baer? Sounds French to me.

Damn Frenchmen. Speak American.

Pardon my French, but I think it means something like "naked". Or maybe it is a brand of aspirin. Or perhaps something to do with an ursine creature. Hard to tell with those friggin furrin names.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
From wiki;
"Les Baer, meaning polymere perfection or "safe action" pistol system.
It's from wiki man. They don't just make this shit up.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Airpusher
posted Hide Post
Wow!I just bought a Glock 19 too! Must be cosmic or something. And what's with all this talk about a Glock being like a brick? I laid brick for over 30 years and not once did any of those brick feel like a Glock. I think that must make me an expert, or something.......

A man is still only as good as his word

Posts: 220 | Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought a Glock 36! I haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet, but I think it feels very good.

Posts: 19 | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I want another Glock Smile

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sargespd
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna buy 2 on Monday. G26's for me, and my son. He'll be 21 in June and this will be the gun he gets when he gets his CCW permit. And mine will go with me to work every day.

I shave with Occam's razor

Posts: 3654 | Location: Springdale (Cincinnati) Ohio USA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great gun the G36 !
quote:
Originally posted by c7aea:
I just bought a Glock 36! I haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet, but I think it feels very good.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darith
posted Hide Post
I broke up with my glock 17 (my first official pistol) last year, and now I realize I secretly still love it... But not as much as I love my new hk p30s...

Dear p30s, you are fine ass hell, and i truly love you. I will not ever betray you.

Dearest glock 17, please forgive me for we will meet again one day...

SIG 516 | Leupold VX-II 3-9x40mm LR BDC Reticle on Bobro QD Scope Mount | Dueck Defense RTS | Primary Arms Micro Dot on Gear Sector Offset Rail Mount | RainierArms Raptor Charging Handle | Magpul STR Black | Geissele 2-stage G2S Trigger, AAC SDN-6, Fab Defense Mako Folding Pistol Grip, Mako Foregrip Bipod + Insight HX120 | Magpul AFG2, Phase 5 EBRv2, Knights Armament Trigger Guard
VEPR 12 | TSS G2 Trigger Group | CSS GK-01 | Molot Modified Choke | Bonesteel AR Folder w/ Magpul STR, Primary Arms Micro Red Dot | Custom Stippled Handguard
SKS Norinco 56 Series w/ Prism Bayonet
Heckler & Koch P30S Variation 3 w/ New Light Firing Pin Block Spring from HKParts.net
+more

Posts: 343 | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darith:
Dear p30s, you are fine ass hell, and i truly love you. I will not ever betray you.

ass hell??? Eek

Kinky. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just make sure you lube properly.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
ring of fire.....

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vsp39o2
posted Hide Post
It burns burns burns...

------------------------------
The pool's in,
but the patio ain't dry.

Posts: 1814 | Location: greater metro Tar Bay | Registered: March 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deeHKman
posted Hide Post
Glock 34 gen3 with Warren Sight's. Feel's fine and shoot's great. I'm still a TDA guy but this is for range and some comp.

2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)
9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Posts: 67 | Registered: November 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Gen4 17 last week and I shot it today.

40rnds Winchester supreme 124+p: 0 issues
50rnds 115gr fmj Sellior and bellot: 0 issues
100rnds 124gr american eagle: 0 probems
100rnds 115gr WWB: 0 problems
50rnds 115gr federal champion: 2 FTEs

Posts: 191 | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
expect my Glock 36 next week. BTW, how'd this post get all the way back to page 4????

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yama Arashi
Picture of Uriah
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4340 | Location: Somewhere North of Here | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
I was weak and gave in.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a very early G20.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just got a glock 17 gen 4...

Posts: 951 | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
I bought this from a forum member it is like new.It also came with the manual and brush. I did take the wrap around grip off i have small hands. Can't wait to shoot it. Para is there any way of finding out when it was made?

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeeperxd:
Para is there any way of finding out when it was made?
Sure, you can call Glock and give them the serial number and you can also find serial number lists on line. I believe you'll find one on GT.

My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1993. Just a WAG.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post