SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 566
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:

Thanks James! You sure have put together a nice TT collection.

Whats your opinion on the hard chrome?

Love the hard chrome.
XD9sc seemed to run smoother and cycle better.
Wears very well and easy to clean.
Might have been all in my head though..
That was one of the last guns Virgil Tripp refinished before discontinuing the service.

quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
With some in store credit from my LGS I was able to get my G32 RTF2 today.

Won't get to shooting it till late next week. Yes Para, I did buy a Glock! This thread made me get a second one.

Damn you 4859..
I once had a P229 in 357sig.
Loved the round, but didn't care for the DA/SA.

I might see a Glock chambered in 357sig someday.. Wink

Posts: 4410 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
This is a Glock thread! Stop posting pictures of that expensive all metal crap!!

Posts: 10039 | Location: Henderson (Vegas), Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220forever:
This is a Glock thread! Stop posting pictures of that expensive all metal crap!!

Calm down Sugar.. Frown
Just doing a little finish comparison..
I'll delete the last one to unbind your panties..

I own a Glock too.. Wink

Posts: 4410 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used to hate Glocks.

Handled a new G19 Gen 4 at the gun shop. NICE trigger pull and much better feel than before.

My wife tried it at the range. It's her gun now Roll Eyes

So now I CCW the G30SF, had to add traction tape, but 11 rds of .45 acp in a small/accurate/reliable package is awesome Big Grin

Harold B
----------------------
"God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal."

Posts: 1009 | Location: Pacific NW - USA | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:

Awesome!

I like this one from him. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qehUdr-d4A&NR=1

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:

great vid, that guy is a beauty!
after ripping off the Beta mag full... "das vut da fu@@gk I'm talging abut!"

Posts: 3586 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
quote:

great vid, that guy is a beauty!
after ripping off the Beta mag full... "das vut da fu@@gk I'm talging abut!"

Love it...Wonder if they make those double drum magazines for the G30? I want... Smile

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
What Sights are you using?

Hey RANGER20... thank you. Those are made by AmeriGlo. The front is SO easy to pick up. I swear by them. =)

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I have the I-dots as well.
Really like them..

SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
I feel bad! I need to blow the dust out of my dovetail! Eek Big Grin

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220ST:
I feel bad! I need to blow the dust out of my dovetail! Eek Big Grin

I had just put them it when I took the pics.
Otherwise they would look like yours.. Big Grin

Strewth!
Picture of NVBigEd
posted Hide Post
I have those same sights on my new G17L... Love the iDots!

"Indecision may, or may not, be my problem!"

Posts: 1104 | Location: Las Vegas area | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
here's an old pic from 1990 I just found. It's my 1st Glock, a model 19 9mm. It had just come out and we bought a pile of them thru Paramus PD as off duty guns. IIRC it was the whopping price of $319.00! Finding this pic reminded me that a G19-Gen4 needs to be back on my list.

It replaced my GoldCup .45 as my go-to piece.

Posts: 3586 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Mustang, are those flat slide surfaces plated or not? It looks cool but the grain long can be seen from pictures. If that is hard chromed,would sure like to know how they plated just those areas?

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Mustang-PaPa, that's a really nice look.

Posts: 7353 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
I did it!!

My LGS had a G19 priced at $530 before tax. After talking with the guy, he let me have it for $500 OTD.

I finally have my first Glock. Big Grin

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 960 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
You picked the best one.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not buy another Glock, but did buy a Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit with two barrels, one which is threaded. This is for the sub-compact Glocks, so I stuck it on one of my G26's and snapped a photo with my cell phone. I sure hope this thing works.

Posts: 1989 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Put a Glock 34 on layaway today. Used, Gen 3, copper lube still on it. Looks like the previous owner put less than a box of 50 through it and returned it for a loss. Price of $470 plus tax.

Posts: 2055 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Mustang, are those flat slide surfaces plated or not? It looks cool but the grain long can be seen from pictures. If that is hard chromed,would sure like to know how they plated just those areas?

Does look nice Papa, I also wonder how the flats were plated and the rest with black.
I thought plating involved a total submersion??