SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
So a question about the Eforms site- it says that my form 4 is in the Draft folder and shows no submitted date. I called my dealer and they said the SilencerShop site shows that it was submitted. This was done through a Silencer Shop kiosk. The dealer said everything is good and the ATF site probably just hasn’t updated. Does this sound right? I certified the form at the end of March.

Posts: 1531 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
So a question about the Eforms site- it says that my form 4 is in the Draft folder and shows no submitted date. I called my dealer and they said the SilencerShop site shows that it was submitted. This was done through a Silencer Shop kiosk. The dealer said everything is good and the ATF site probably just hasn’t updated. Does this sound right? I certified the form at the end of March.

Did you get the email from the ATF that it’s been submitted/in process? If so, then it’s in. Also, you can’t actually see the status in YOUR eforms dashboard for a Form 4, because you’re not the one submitting the Form 4. The actual status is in the dealer’s eForm dashboard. Don’t know why the dealer is asking SS. He needs to be logging into the eforms site using his own login and looking at the status.

Posts: 3421 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:

Did you get the email from the ATF that it’s been submitted/in process? If so, then it’s in. Also, you can’t actually see the status in YOUR eforms dashboard for a Form 4, because you’re not the one submitting the Form 4. The actual status is in the dealer’s eForm dashboard. Don’t know why the dealer is asking SS. He needs to be logging into the eforms site using his own login and looking at the status.

Good call on the email from the ATF. I looked back and found an email from them that it was submitted. Thank you

Posts: 1531 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, you can’t actually see the status in YOUR eforms dashboard for a Form 4, because you’re not the one submitting the Form 4. The actual status is in the dealer’s eForm dashboard. Don’t know why the dealer is asking SS. He needs to be logging into the eforms site using his own login and looking at the status.

So, how does one do this for an efile Form 1 they submitted? I looked, and either there isn't a way, or I couldn't figure it out.

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Also, you can’t actually see the status in YOUR eforms dashboard for a Form 4, because you’re not the one submitting the Form 4. The actual status is in the dealer’s eForm dashboard. Don’t know why the dealer is asking SS. He needs to be logging into the eforms site using his own login and looking at the status.

So, how does one do this for an efile Form 1 they submitted? I looked, and either there isn't a way, or I couldn't figure it out.

I have no idea how SS’s eform 1 service works. It should be submitted from your ATF eforms account, so it should be shown in your submitted/in process list when you log into your eforms account. I can’t imagine that they submit an eForm 1 under another account, because they got busted hard when eForm 1s started and they were submitting all of the formc1s under their SS account.

Posts: 3421 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
My stamp paid eF1 is going to be 4 months tomorrow. Still NOTING. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by ador:
I just got off the phone with an ATF person. I was advised that it is still “PENDING”. I asked if there is something wrong with my form that I need to correct. I was told “I dont see any notes. Just wait”. Frown

Posts: 1919 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have no idea how SS’s eform 1 service works. It should be submitted from your ATF eforms account, so it should be shown in your submitted/in process list when you log into your eforms account.

Ooooh. Ok, I found it. For whatever reason, nothing was showing up under the home page prior. I did mine at home, not Silencer Shop.

quote:
My stamp paid eF1 is going to be 4 months tomorrow. Still NOTING. Frown

I guess I need to get off my ass and do my paid Form 1 for my P90. That'll be a goodly wait, I'm sure.

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Withdrew and resubmitted all four yesterday after noticing I missed the final signature on the 5320.23's. Mad Roll Eyes

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I called again this past Monday after waiting for over 4 months on my Tax Stamp Paid eF1. I was told once again that it is still in PROCESS and to just wait. What puzzles me is that they cannot give me a specific answer as to why it is taking this long. Other people who have submitted eF1 (stamp paid) after my submission has already been approved.

I did get my eF4 submitted September 2022 approved few weeks ago.

Posts: 1919 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you keep giving me hope I'm not in some personal hell at the ATF on my Jan tax paid ones. I have actually never heard of someone who learned anything useful by calling the ATF so I don't bother.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11197 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Otter Creek Labs OCM5
Trust with 1 RP
Submitted 7/21/22
Approved 5/21/23

Posts: 1021 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I called again this past Monday after waiting for over 4 months on my Tax Stamp Paid eF1. I was told once again that it is still in PROCESS and to just wait. What puzzles me is that they cannot give me a specific answer as to why it is taking this long. Other people who have submitted eF1 (stamp paid) after my submission has already been approved.

I did get my eF4 submitted September 2022 approved few weeks ago.

There is no rhyme or reason for the approval times. Never has been, at least in the last few years. A lot take a similar amount of time, but some are quicker, and some take longer. No one knows why. For example, your 9/22 can was approved weeks ago. My can from 7/22 (individual) was just approved today. What’s the reason for the 2-3 month difference? Who knows? NFA isn’t a game for people with no patience.

posted Hide Post
1/14/2023 efile F1 arrived today 5/22. So maybe there is hope for ador.

posted Hide Post
Overall times are much more stable and predictable since Form 4s went live on eForms.

Posts: 5212 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Oooohhhh. That is a good sign. I hope to receive mine soon. I refresh my email every 15mins. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
1/14/2023 efile F1 arrived today 5/22. So maybe there is hope for ador.

posted Hide Post
Today's ATF news is a form4 from 11/21/22 that was approved today 5/30.

Little humor sidenote. I thought for sure the brace stuff would get nixed but no. So I did mine today. The good news was that eforms wasn't too bad on response time. So I'm in the middle of submitting them and checking my email to make sure the submissions took and in the middle of a bunch of them is this "Approved" email and just a control number. So I am madly searching to see what kind of error is happening and thinking maybe the atf has seen the light and there just going to approve all of these by 5/31 Smile. In any case my stupidity it was the above f4.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Still no news on my eF1 filed 01/13/23. Frown
I just don't get what the issue is. Not being impatient. Just want to know what the reason for the delay is. Even just tell me that an examiner actually have it. What if the form is just in limbo? That no one had actually seen my application forms?

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
In the FNA subreddit, they have a similar monthly thread. Lots of people who filed in January and February are still waiting, both paid Form 1 and amnesty. There's a big chunk of people who filed amnesty in mid and late April who got approved in less than seven days. Looks like amnesty Form 1's filed in May are running two to four weeks.

Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Paid Eform1 with EFT filed 1/27 still waiting…

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3626 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received an approval for a customer eForm 4 (trust) yesterday that was submitted 9/7/22. Right at 9 months. Tracks with everything I see elsewhere.

Posts: 5212 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post