SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Saluki
posted Hide Post
7/22/22 application approved 4/10/23. Yea me!

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
My eForm 1 (paid stamp) still pending. Submitted 01/13/2023. 3 months tomorrow. And yet, forms submitted February are already getting approved. Whoever got my Form1 must be on vacation. Mad

quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
It boggles the mind that eform1's from that timeframe are still pending and tossing in a paper form1 gets done. WTF. ATF.

I submitted two eforn 1 on January 20,2023 still no movement. Still says submitted status.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eForm4 submitted 7/29/22 approved 4/12/23

Posts: 2154 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
My first efile form 4 for a customer, submitted 09/09/22 approved 04/10/23

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
eForm 4 Trust
5 Submitted 7/25/22
2 Submitted 2/24/23
All Approved 4/8/23

Posts: 394 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would in some sense blow away the old idea that the ATF is not willing to do batching.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not much of a Reddit guy, but r/NFA is starting to stack up a lot of anecdotal evidence of batch approvals. I imagine eForms makes that relatively easy and there is a benefit in workload for the examiner to check for other pending forms for a particular user and knock them all down at once.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
My co-worker just informed me that he received his eF1 for his Brace (NO $200 fee) today. He just eFiled the form 3 weeks ago. He showed me the approved form. This is F'd up. I have been waiting for over 3 months now. Still shows pending or in process. Mad

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the braced Form 1s are going through a different workflow and they're just plowing through them.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
My latest suppressor, Dead Air Wolfman was submitted on 09/02/22 and approved on 04/14/23.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
My co-worker just informed me that he received his eF1 for his Brace (NO $200 fee) today. He just eFiled the form 3 weeks ago. He showed me the approved form. This is F'd up. I have been waiting for over 3 months now. Still shows pending or in process. Mad

I filed a traditional Form 1 on 1/26 and two pistol brace Form 1s on 2/16. All still pending.

I did file another traditional Form 1 on 1/1 and it was approved 2/15.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
My final F1 in the pipeline was approved.
Submitted 3/10/23.
Approved 4/18/23.
Filed as individual. SBR. $200 fee paid.
Now to get my engravings done. Hopefully this week or next (2/3 were approved 2 weeks ago, and this was a straggler).

Posts: 2013 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My brother did a brace eform1 individual with paper prints on 1/20 and got approved today.

My individual from 1/17 and trust from 2/18 are both still pending.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Amnesty” Form 1
Submitted 2/2/23
Approved 4/20/23

Filed Individual

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Still NOTHING on my PAID eF1 submitted 01/13. Mad

posted Hide Post
quote:
Still NOTHING on my PAID eF1 submitted 01/13. Mad

Submitted the same 2/6. Still nothing either. Guess I don’t feel so bad

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm actually looking at the reports of others with tax paid stuck in limbo as a positive clue. It means they are treating them all the same as a class and its not just mine that are problematic.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Got my eForm4 APPROVAL today. Submitted 09/05/22. APPROVED 04/24/23.

Nothing still on my eForm1 filed 01/13/23. Frown

posted Hide Post
quote:
Got my eForm4 APPROVAL today. Submitted 09/05/22. APPROVED 04/24/23.

Nothing still on my eForm1 filed 01/13/23. Frown

Email the examiner from the one that was just approved. Their email addresses are usually first.last@atf.gov.

Say something like:

"You approved a Form 4 for me/my trust under control number XXXXXX the other day. I have a Form 1 pending under control number YYYYYYY that I thought would have been approved weeks ago. Would you be able to check and see if there is something wrong with that Form so I can address it?"

Include the serial number for the Form 1 gun. Thank them for their time.

I had a Form 1 disapproved due to an error on my part in January. I resubmitted it about four days later. The other day, on a whim, I emailed the examiner that disapproved my first form asking if they could check to see if there was an issue. My form was approved 19 minutes later.

posted Hide Post
I would think that addressing individual's at NFA branch was very frowned upon and likely would not have positive results. ATF has a specific way to inquire. just my opinion.