SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm sure the Crusader pivot bolts are nice...But at $170 I won't be getting one.

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
What we need is...A Super CQC-15...

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Jungle Commander...Temperance River State Park, Minnesota...

posted Hide Post
NICE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Czech.

Time for cove. We no longer purple

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
Czech.
Cool...We have arrived?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
quote:
Czech.
Cool...We have arrived?

Yes Sir

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Czech.
Cool...We have arrived?

Yes Sir

I'm crazy busy right now. Would one of you mind giving me a scouting report for what it is like?

Also, I emailed briefly with our friend Mike. If you put in his name on youtube the first couple ones that come up are his stories, but not him narrating. Interesting stuff.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Czech.
Cool...We have arrived?

Yes Sir

I'm crazy busy right now. Would one of you mind giving me a scouting report for what it is like?

Also, I emailed briefly with our friend Mike. If you put in his name on youtube the first couple ones that come up are his stories, but not him narrating. Interesting stuff.

Im in awe of all his articles and stuff thats out there.

I look forward to meeting him personally one day

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
So Emerson just put up a Safety Orange Super Karambit - Stonewashed...Still trying to decide what I think about it... Smile

http://emersonknives.com/shop/...ange-super-karambit/

Only one Orange SK left in stock...

posted Hide Post
I saw those

pretty interesting

posted Hide Post
Secured the NSAR I was looking for Big Grin

Now to find two for myself

I like the statement.... 1 is none 2 is 1

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:

Excellent! Was this a find in the cove? I've not been there yet to see what it is like inside. Any thoughts or tips?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
quote:

Excellent! Was this a find in the cove? I've not been there yet to see what it is like inside. Any thoughts or tips?

It was, from over a month ago, sent a PM and was still available. blade date 2010

you can see my post and see pics there

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
So very badass...I ordered "Boondock Saints" 1 and 2 from Amazon for my daughter and I to watch. Then she found this dogtag on Etsy...and it's in transit now...Love the prayer and Celtic Cross.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95...movie-prayer-etched?

Boondock Saints prayer along with a Celtic Knot cross and two guns overlaid with the words "Veritas" and "Aequitas" (Truth and Justice in Latin).

And shepherds we shall be,
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Czechvar,

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Very nice Smile

posted Hide Post
Waiting impatiently for the NSAR

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
The Crusader Cross Pivot Bolts are available for $170...too rich for my blood. And they went up to $70 on the Federal .45 Thumb Studs...

These knives are perfect as is, to me it defeats the purpose of a "Hard Use Knife" to decorate it.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
On USN...How do you pay for a Paid Plan? Paypal?

posted Hide Post
quote:
On USN...How do you pay for a Paid Plan? Paypal?

Yes

I'm warning you.

It's not healthy to the wallet... Smile