SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You mentioned the new orange one is huge

Being unfamiliar with their sizes

do you have a picture of it with a familiar reference?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
After I get the Black SK I'll reshoot it. The finger hole on the Orange is exactly the size of a quarter though.

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
The Black Super Karambits are actually really in stock now...

http://emersonknives.com/shop/...s/super-karambit-bt/

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
The Black Super Karambits are actually really in stock now...

http://emersonknives.com/shop/...s/super-karambit-bt/

They are super nice looking, ultra cool factor

unsure on functionality for me personally (I reserve right to change my mind spontaneously at any time Smile ) Guess I may be too practical now, need to revert to old WTH times (cant even believe I just wrote that)

Custom Gentleman Jim I believe will be my next (assuming I don't get the list for a OBS this round)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Yea...The Black SK arrived in Minneapolis seven minutes ago... Smile

The Gentleman Jim is a beautiful knife. I seem to prefer the wider blades...The long, narrow dagger blade seems less 'tactical' and more 'formal wear' like Bat Masterson or Maverick would carry... Smile

posted Hide Post
hmmmmmmmm

Les Bear 1911 and CQC-45 matched set.......

May have to start saving

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
hmmmmmmmm

May have to start saving

You found a set for sale?

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
hmmmmmmmm

May have to start saving

You found a set for sale?

still listed on one of the emerson websites

http://emersonbrandapparel.com...Gunslinger.html#Baer

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah....That's a great gun...the knife is icing on the cake...You'll need a big penny jar... Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah....That's a great gun...the knife is icing on the cake...You'll need a big penny jar... Smile

Thats the truth

/poke >>>>>>>Czechvar....impatiently waiting on the pics of th new black one ........... Smile

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Ahh...Patience is a lost virtue...Here ya go...And for size comparison a '68 Shelby GT500...

posted Hide Post
Those look great set next to one another

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's the Karambit Family...Daddy K, Mommy K, Big Bro K, and the twins... Smile

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Looks like the family needs a bigger car!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It's the Karambit Family...Daddy K, Mommy K, Big Bro K, and the twins... Smile

That would be appropriate stickers on a back window lol

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
There is nothing on the EKI site, but there is a rumor that the crusader pivots are in stock.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
There is nothing on the EKI site, but there is a rumor that the crusader pivots are in stock.

Price? I like it, and would like to have a few in Bronze...but all that stuff seems expensive to me. I'm OK with the price of the knives, but the price on some of the Jewelry is too much for me just to add decoration. If it doesn't improve the basic functionality of the knife I'm not all that interested.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:

Price? I like it, and would like to have a few in Bronze...but all that stuff seems expensive to me. I'm OK with the price of the knives, but the price on some of the Jewelry is too much for me just to add decoration. If it doesn't improve the basic functionality of the knife I'm not all that interested.

I believe much of the accessory items are produced under permission

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I plan to call Monday and inquire. The EKI number was the contact number cited.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Steele Flame has a bunch of nice pieces not offered on Emersons...I do like that Crusader AR Takedown bolt...

http://www.steelflame.com/tactical/