SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Top Dem tweets Rittenhouse statement containing misinformation; adviser tweets 'no justice, no peace

The chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse "not guilty" verdict with a statement that included significant factual errors, and a senior adviser to the committee tweeted "no justice, no peace." Rittenhouse was acquitted on all charges stemming from the fatal shooting of two men during the violent riots in Kenosha, Wisc. last summer in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

"It’s disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, and take the lives of two people and injure another - and face absolutely no consequences," DCCC chairman Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney said in a statement Friday.

Jacob Blake was paralyzed by the shooting, not killed, and was in fact armed with a knife. The police officer who responded to the domestic disturbance call that led to Blake's shooting was not charged either by the state or the federal government after investigations. Italics mine

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...ttenhouse-trial-jury

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That tweet from DJT Jr. posted above was totally a smackdown!

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Kamala’s not thrilled with the verdict.

“Hey guys.
Well, it was a good trip and um, my impressions about the verdict–and the verdict really speaks for itself.
As many of you know I’ve spent a majority of my career working to make the criminal justice system more equitable and clearly there’s a lot more work to do.
Thanks”

Link with video of her comments.

There will be no riots.
A few malcontents marching, but not many.
I feel as if the tide has turned towards gaining back America with this verdict.
It won’t be easy, much damage has been done by the Democrats and their minions.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Jacob Blake was paralyzed by the shooting, not killed, and was in fact armed with a knife. The police officer who responded to the domestic disturbance call that led to Blake's shooting was not charged either by the state or the federal government after investigations.

Biden himself defined someone with a knife as unarmed. I know, I know, he's in idiot.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am surprised but pleased with the verdicts.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTru.../1461770983207931907

Result: No brain here either.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Fellow Patriot,

The Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty verdict proves one thing:

It is the fake news media that is guilty!

They LIED about Kyle Rittenhouse…

They LIED.

They LIED about Nicholas Sandmann and the Covington kids…

They LIED about President Trump…

And they continue to LIE about everyday Americans who challenge their far-left agenda.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am anxiously awaiting the opinion of Hunter Biden.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
^^^^^^^^^^
FUCK Him!!!

Oh, I'm sure Mr Rittenhouse and his lawyers will. Seems like a pretty good case of Slander that kapernack just committed...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8347 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Colin Kaepernick says

I stopped reading there. This ass clown was forgotten on the trash heap of society. I actually had forgotten about him. Now he pops up here. I know it's not you're fault RichardC but it sure would be nice if his name never appeared on any pages of this forum again. Unless of course he passes this world, becomes incarcerated or somebody starts his fro on fire. He's entirely irrelevant and he has nothing noteworthy to say on any subject. Roll Eyes

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
'Colin Kaepernick says Rittenhouse verdict 'validates the need to abolish our current system'

Colin Kaepernick responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict in a tweet on Friday, stating that "this only further validates the need to abolish our current system."
Colin Kaepernick responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict on Friday night, stating that the decision validated "the terroristic acts of a white supremacist."

"This only further validates the need to abolish our current system. White supremacy cannot be reformed," he tweeted
No, what it validates is the urgent need to expel Colin Kaepernick from our society and body politic. He is an idiot and a liar, with no shame or moral competence.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I watched the verdict being read, and I was pleasantly surprised. With each "not guilty", I thought, "OK. They're going to find him guilty on the next charge." I really expected them to find him guilty of something....anything to shut the anti's up.

Good for Kyle & I wish him luck with his life.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The responses from the left just read like a Kurt Schlitcher book….

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

Their responses indicate with the utmost clarity how Marxist they really are. The Democrat Party has been taken over by Communists and now, every time they say just about anything, that truth is amplified.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

THIS is what they want. They won’t be happy until everything is a smoking ruin around them; and even then they still won’t be happy.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no hope in communicating with “those people”, so I give them no second thought anymore.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), who is the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee:

"This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ . Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest."

Nadler also claimed that Rittenhouse was "looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest."

going to have reread 1st amendment. must have missed the part about protecting burning down cities

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can you feel it ? more and more people see that the DEMs / far left are describing an America that doesn't exist. The radical left is constantly creating false fabrications.
Their words are lies. I see a glimmer of hope that a critical mass of Americans are tuning out the lies and are ready to demand truth be recognized. It feels like something bigger than politics. But voting out DEMs will be a major part of the awakening

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexandria Cortez (AOC) :

"What we are witnessing is a system functioning as designed and protecting those it was designed for.

My heart still breaks for the communities and families whose grief now compounds, and the countless others who will be denied and deprived in similar scenes across the country."

BLM: "Reminder: the system is working exactly as it is meant to. The system was always meant to protect and uphold white supremacy."

what they are saying is core Critical Race Theory. They have dropped the "CRT" label but preach the CRT fundamental false fabrications

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
What's the over under on Chicago KIA this weekend?

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
So glad that justice got it right and they didn't let the mob make them do the wrong thing.
Now Rittenhouse needs to sue the shit out of the media for many millions and move out of the USA and live a comfortable life free from the shitheads here!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nadler also claimed that Rittenhouse was "looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest."

Total delusion.

These democrats, these leftists, are demons. How else can you explain this level of evil?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
With the Chicago Deadpool, it’s always better sense to bet the over…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post