SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I watched the interview. He didn't do himself any favors. Should have just STFU but #ratings.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not watch the interview. Assume he did not have a lawyer present. Mark Richards cared about his client and tried to prevent him from being exploited. Sad to see.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
They are going to get their pound of flesh one way or the other from this kid. The plan all along was to allow these riots, destruction and intimidation of citizens to take place hoping people would take to the streets and defend themselves and property with guns. It didn't play out the way they thought or wanted. They didn't want one lone 17 year old kid with a AR shoot three people. They wanted dozens if not hundreds of people in the streets in a open war with dozens or hundreds dead. That's how they were going to get the guns.

But all they got was Kyle a 17 year old kid who no matter how much they lied about him they couldn't get him convicted. Kyle's life is going to be shit for many years ahead of him. He's going to be fighting somebody constantly. He's all they got and they are not going to stop.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I disagree. I thought I would not want to watch it, but he “acquitted” himself extremely well. Too bad they had to have that crew filming him, that couldn’t have helped him deal with the stress.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Beto weighs in:

Why do we give this Kommie asshat the time of day by repeating his delusion?

In hard times like these, it doesn't do to overlook the jokes the Universe throws at us.

'Bater says crap like this to get headlines by making noise.

The more headlines he gets, the more his ego (he's not mature enough to have confidence) swells.

The more his ego swells, the more he believes that he's getting people excited about banning ARs, AKs and other EBRs.

The more he believes his crap about banning those rifles is generating excitement, the harder he crashes face-first into the ground on Election Day when he finally figures out that all that excitement he generated was in opposition to him.

Meanwhile, millions of dollars in donations from hyper rich Dem donors from all over the country evaporate into thin air without so much as a whimper. The payoff for the donors, you see, is the chance to brag about how much money they've donated rather than whether they've actually gotten any results.

But that's another joke.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Beto weighs in:

Beto O’Rourke: Rittenhouse Saga ‘Makes the Case’ Against AR-15

"Beto O’Rourke suggested during an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union that the Kyle Rittenhouse saga “makes the case” against AR-15 ownership.

Francis was in Houston last week to announce his gubnatorial run. This Houstonian dropped by Francis's rally to troll him. Big Grin

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
Now comes the civil action.... No ending to these lowlifes.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/20...ittenhouse-shooting/

It's not like we weren't expecting this, you KNEW this was going to happen!

Hopefully KR was able to secure his assets right after the incident.

I read the article, sounds like they are going after Kenosha, not Kyle (at least not yet…)

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Now is not the time for interviews and speaking tours. Lay low, keep your head down and be prepared for the civil suits that are surely coming your way. These TV shows and talking heads care only about one thing, and that's ratings (aka money) for their bosses. You think they really care about this boy? I have zero respect for them.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
No one (RichardC included) has ever said that Beto was a Mensa member or candidate. Quite the contrary. Brain Dead Beto does serve to lilustrate the absolute delusional ill-informed lunacy of the left.

Right, not Mensa material.

But I think he is perfectly suited to the other IQ society, Densa.

Should fit in perfectly well at Densa.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
No one (RichardC included) has ever said that Beto was a Mensa member or candidate. Quite the contrary. Brain Dead Beto does serve to lilustrate the absolute delusional ill-informed lunacy of the left.
Yes, he does. Unfortunately, there are a lot of voters in the major cities who are just as delusional and might vote for him.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

This civil suit is being filed against the city, not Kyle.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:

This civil suit is being filed against the city, not Kyle.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.
They're going after the "deep pockets" first, i.e. Kenosha.

Eventually, they're going to sue him.
The problem is right now, he's just a kid. How much money and assets do you think he has (as of today)?

Hopefully, somewhere down the line, he sues and wins some nice Slander/Libel cases against droolin joe and the ho, a handful of media outlets, lebron, Mayor lightfoot...

Until that day, ***I THINK*** (now this is just my opinion) - Mr Rittenhouse needs to stfu, and ctfo (chill the fuck out). Grow a beard, wear some glasses... Maybe take that vacation to Bora-Bora that he's always wanted to, count butterflies in the Amazon, check out the Glappagos islands and see if Chuck Darwin was right... Disappear for a while, totally off the radar. Anything he says from here on out will be twisted into what fits the liberal medias adjenda. You think Zimmerman is a "goof"? Wait and watch to see how they're going to paint KR! They're already PISSED that he was found Not Guilty.

I'm glad we have Tucker Carlson, and Kyle was able to tell his side of the story without a lawyer, and in a fair and impartial venue!

Now again, this is just my personal opinion- Kyle needs to fall of the face of the earth for a minute. I hear that he has some nice job offers in Conservative places, making some good $!
Kyle, see if you can work remotely!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Now is not the time for interviews and speaking tours. Lay low, keep your head down and be prepared for the civil suits that are surely coming your way. These TV shows and talking heads care only about one thing, and that's ratings (aka money) for their bosses. You think they really care about this boy? I have zero respect for them.

Most of my life I would have agreed with you. But now I disagree. It’s time to stop living in fear and push back every chance we get. If Kyle wants to hide out and hope this passes him by, I wouldn’t blame him at all and I’d wish him the best. But if he wants to embrace the culture war he was thrust into, I support that too. Let’s not give another inch, and let’s stop letting psychos dictate our behavior.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Agreed KR may be in a position to matter but it's a fine line, think David Hogg or Greta Thunberg. They're not truly effective even with full old media support.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Most of my life I would have agreed with you. But now I disagree. It’s time to stop living in fear and push back every chance we get. If Kyle wants to hide out and hope this passes him by, I wouldn’t blame him at all and I’d wish him the best. But if he wants to embrace the culture war he was thrust into, I support that too. Let’s not give another inch, and let’s stop letting psychos dictate our behavior.

That's frakin' right. I stated earlier that I would lay low. But I see now that is selfish and timid. I'm continually referring to this cultural conflict as a war but just expressed my unwillingness to fight in it. So much for showing my war face. I changed my mind. I would go on the war path and let the consequences follow.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
There are 2 more parts to KR's interview with Tucker:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our society is breaking down around us.

So I understand why you're saying this, but this past weekend, my entire neighborhood was out raking leaves and the kids were playing together. The local grocery store was full and everyone was friendly. My suburb is as mixed (politically and racially) as you could imagine and everyone is living their life and treating those around them with respect and friendliness.

I know why you're saying this, but I refuse to believe it's true where people refuse to let it happen.

The fear mongers at every level of "news and talk" simply need ears, eyeballs, clicks, and furor in order to continue their empires. It's stupid and I stopped participating as did many of my neighbors.

Again, I know and understand where this comes from. It just strikes me as something we can choose to push back on at every level, and it doesn't have to be violently. Actively building your neighborhood and community is the solution and all that it takes to start that solution is taking a plate of brownies to your neighbor that had the political sign you despised.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9158 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Well Nadler has surfaced again. Jabba the Hut wants DoJ to charge KR since the jury got the wrong answer.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Nadler needs to be un-voted and jailed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These DemoRats just HAVE to keep their names in the news on a regular basis, even though what they say is wrong and not worth the time to read it.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post