SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The Biden administration must be absolutely infested with communist. No reason at all to release a statement taking a side on the verdict...politically stupid. This guy could end up with the lowest poll numbers in the history of polling.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one actually amused by the lamentation of the "victims" families?

I swear I am actually giggling at them.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
MSNBC is really pissed they got caught trying to dox the jury...

This is serious, it's almost like the liberal/commmie version of McCarthyism.

Are you, or have you ever been conservative?

Do you know any conservatives?

Do you now or have you ever agreed with any conservative ideas

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Today's verdict brightens today and many days going forward.
To some small degree it reconfirmed my faith in the justice system.
My best wishes to Kyle in his life ahead.

Kyle is the only one I have seen that actually " Talked the talk, walked the walk".
A year of internet commandos talking about how they would deal with rioters is nauseating, criticizing Kyle's actions from a tactical point of view.
Kyle NAILED it!
Before,during and after,Kyle performed the tasks that were thrown in front of him, without flaw.
He is very mature for his age and very smart.
He is a great asset to society.
Thank God he will not waste away in prison.

Posts: 4628 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Am I the only one actually amused by the lamentation of the "victims" families?

I swear I am actually giggling at them.

Yes, I am very much enjoying their meltdown.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
New York Governor Kathy Hochul reacts to Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: 'This is not justice'
"We have a lot of work to do,"

No rest for the wicked huh, Kathy?

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Let's Go Kyle"

Or future senator Rittenhouse. Tough young guy who believes in America.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Underdog:
Kyle was judged by a jury of his peers you MFER!

The absolutely disgusting hubris of Cuomo and his ilk is unbearable.

A jury of his peers from his own community, no less, rather than some prancing horse's ass with absolutely no idea of what life is like there, what living with the never-ending riots there was like, or what values the community there adheres to.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
There seems to be a lot of prominent New York politicians chiming in on this. I wonder if they are collectively feeling SCOTUS bearing down on them with regards to carrying for self defense? It just seems odd to have so many high level people making statements about a case from WI.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8219 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/VpHuRO1QXgw

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Bear in mind that much of Cuomo's and Hochul's 'coalition' wants the world to think that the rioters were right and that Rittenhouse should never have dared put out that dumpster fire.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
11,000 Positive votes, 400 negative votes for this decision, from the youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYlV6UAlLw&t=54s

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is amazing how the left is going off and spouting to their ilk about false info., as probably many of their kind did not follow or care to get the facts of the case. I am glad to see him free on the charges filed and hope he sues as many of the news channels as possible with their slander. It is hard to fathom how there are people saying the ones who caused the carnage to begin with, are considered heroes. What a strange/sad world we live in.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Suck it, Black Rifle Coffee!

Exactly. waiting for their statement.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy for Mr. Rittenhouse. May he lead a normal, anonymous life free of stalking/doxxing, and make a legal clean sweep on every defamation suit.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The interesting thing is who Kyle can't sue. BLM for organizing the event, the city and state for pulling back the cops, most mainstream news including individuals personally, Biden, politicians, twitter, facebook,... ? If the NRA wants my money, I want to see lawsuits. The list of people that have basis to file should be huge.

Kyle is going to be a target to hinder the legal settlements

This message has been edited. Last edited by: oldbill123,

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/.../1461829166656114694

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTru.../1461770983207931907

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
'Colin Kaepernick says Rittenhouse verdict 'validates the need to abolish our current system'

Colin Kaepernick responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict in a tweet on Friday, stating that "this only further validates the need to abolish our current system."
Colin Kaepernick responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict on Friday night, stating that the decision validated "the terroristic acts of a white supremacist."

"This only further validates the need to abolish our current system. White supremacy cannot be reformed," he tweeted

'New York City Mayor-Elect Eric Adams on Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: 'We should not be shocked'

New York City Mayor-Elect Eric Adams released a statement Friday night responding to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict, which determined Rittenhouse is not guilty on all charges.

Eric Adams tweeted "We should not be shocked. We should be focused on swift and righteous action."'

Maybe the EFF Bee Eye should be investigating these domestic terrorist threats.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...ttenhouse-trial-jury

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
FUCK Him!!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post