SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"Former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: 'Today’s verdict is a stain on the soul of America'"
Yeah, I take my moral queues from corrupt politicians who resign in disgrace.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: 'Today’s verdict is a stain on the soul of America'"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Killin grannies and grabbing Fannies. You are a stain. I would be more interested in hearing Kamala's opinion and Hunter Biden.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Yeah, I take my moral queues from corrupt politicians who resigned in disgrace.

Agreed and look at the absolute elitism in that comment.

Kyle was judged by a jury of his peers you MFER!

The absolutely disgusting hubris of Cuomo and his ilk is unbearable.

The lesson he should be taking away from this is YOU are the minority pal.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot [babbled]...

“... no one should ever take the law into their own hands, or attempt to make themselves the judge, jury, and executioner.

Self defense is not vigilantism you clueless, leftist bint.

quote:
quote:

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot [babbled]...

"My condolences go out to the family, friends, and loved ones of the victims ...'

You mean the domestic abuser and the sex offender that attacked Kyle? Those "victims?" Or the man who admitted under oath he threatened Kyle by pointing a handgun at his head?

Clueless, leftist twat

quote:
More GDC's flying their colors:

Whereas Cuomo is just plain a stain.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
What a great day for the American Justice System.

God Bless Kyle and all like minded Americans.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The girl I'm seeing looks like his sister.

Thanks yeah you're right.

Justice was done right.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh no, President Potato is “angry and concerned“ Roll Eyes

GFYS you barely coherent shitstain!

I hope he sues your ass off, because you made those defamatory comments prior to you winning your rigged election.

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed Kyle wore nice suits every day. Am I correct in assuming the suits and 24 hour security expenses come out of the legal defense fund?? Apparently there is a substantial amount of money left over according to Mark Richards. Who gets that?

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[quote]How many lives will be disregarded this weekend in Chicago?
^^^^^^
Certainly not Ms. Lightfoot. At one point her street was blocked off.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Not losing sight of KR's victory today, just keeping an eye on the opposition.

They'll be less reservedly showing their tails in ways that may be *cleaned up* by the
propaganda masters in the near future.

Notice the timestamps:

18 min(s) ago
DCCC Chair Rep. Maloney calls Kyle Rittenhouse verdict ‘Disgusting and disturbing’
Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, D-N.Y., the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman, said in a statement Friday that the outcome of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is “Disgusting and disturbing.”

Rep. Maloney, D-N.Y., also said that Jacob Blake was killed. Blake, who was armed with a knife, survived the shooting but was left paralyzed after a Kenosha police officer shot him on Aug. 23, 2020.

The police officer was responding to a domestic disturbance call.

Fox News' Louis Casiano contributed to this report.

7 min(s) ago
DCCC sends out ‘incorrect’ version of statement responding to Kyle Rittenhouse verdict
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee released an updated statement responding to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict, which found Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.

Chris Hayden, the communications director for the DCCC, apologized in a tweet for releasing the "incorrect" version of the statement which said that Jacob Blake was killed and unarmed. The new statement removed both of those claims.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...ttenhouse-trial-jury

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The Democrat voting base expressing their heart felt feelings.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
NavyGuy, I think your quote needs adjusting. Smile

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
As some have said.
This young man needs to step as far away from the spot light as possible for a while.
No public celebrations, no interviews, nothing, just step away and let the news of the verdict die down for a while.
Eventually the Left and the left leaning media will find something else to focus on. Hopefully he will be able to get back to somewhat of a normal life again some day.
Let the lawyers re group to see if there is any real possibility he may be able to go after anyone civilly.
In my opinion this would be the smart thing to do.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
BLM has got to keep Communizing & Grifting.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
New York Governor Kathy Hochul reacts to Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: 'This is not justice'

New York Governor Kathy Hochul said Friday that the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict "is not justice" and shows that "we have a lot of work to do."

"Kyle Rittenhouse used an assault weapon to kill two people. This is not justice.

"If there was any question about why we need strong gun safety laws, this is your answer. This should never have been allowed to happen in the first place.

We have a lot of work to do," Hochul said."

Fascinating.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
"President Biden released the following statement following the Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict, stating he is feeling "angry and concerned."

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. "

GDJB

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The best thing for Kyle right now is to disappear until spring. No appearances, no interviews, no phone calls, no email responses and post nothing on social media. Let this all cool down and blow over.

Otherwise he is going to play right into the hands of the left. He's not smart enough to avoid all of the traps they are going to throw at him.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
'Kenosha County assistant district attorney: ‘We are disappointed with the verdict’
Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger released a statement Friday stating while he is "disappointed with the verdict, it must be respected."

Binger also called for community members to express their feelings in a "civil and peaceful manner."

"The jury, representing our community, has rendered its verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse case. While we are disappointed with the verdict, it must be respected. We are grateful to the members of the jury for their diligent and thoughtful deliberations. The Kenosha community has endured much over the past 15 months, and yet we remain resilient and strong. We ask that members of our community continue to express their opinions and feelings about this verdict in a civil and peaceful manner," Binger said.

Fox News' Jiovanni Lieggi contributed to this report.'

Nicely worded, Mr. Binger.

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Suck it, Black Rifle Coffee!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
MSNBC is really pissed they got caught trying to dox the jury...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post