SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Any takers on the over under that surgeons are actually looking for bidens brains with that colonoscopy??

And maybe his daughter's diary.

Posts: 6673 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I can’t begin to imagine how Kyle felt as the verdict was being read but I felt a tremendous amount of emotion hit me. Much more than I expected while watching his and his sister’s reaction( I did notice her the 2nd time I watched the video).

I cannot begin to express how good I feel right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21171 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your vindication Kyle. I pray you can one day return to some kind of a normal life.

I got a little misty watching the verdicts being read & seeing his reaction.

Now collect yourself & file GIANT lawsuits against anyone & everyone deserving. Starting with (p)Resident asterisk.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5494 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I can’t begin to imagine how Kyle felt as the verdict was being read but I felt a tremendous amount of emotion hit me. Much more than I expected while watching his and his sister’s reaction( I did notice her the 2nd time I watched the video).

I cannot begin to express how good I feel right now.

Same, to all of this. If you saw his reaction and it didn’t affect you, you have a block of ice for a heart.

Posts: 17344 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I’m popping into this thread to give thanks that justice was served. I, too, felt emotional as I heard the verdict read.

I’m thankful each juror stood up to do what they saw as the right thing to do despite the obvious pressure they were under to do otherwise.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19813 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent news! One more thing to add to the list of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Posts: 423 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"President Biden released the following statement following the Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict, stating he is feeling "angry and concerned."

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. "

“I am aware of the jury’s verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, and under our constitutional system, we must respect the jury’s decision. However, no one should ever take the law into their own hands, or attempt to make themselves the judge, jury, and executioner. What Kyle Rittenhouse did was reckless, dangerous, and showed an utter disregard for human life.

"My condolences go out to the family, friends, and loved ones of the victims during this difficult time.'

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...ttenhouse-trial-jury

Posts: 15959 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Agree with Rey HRH. These jurors are going to live through a personal storm for a while now, so they stood up and did the right thing IN SPITE OF overwhelming outside pressure to the contrary. Kudos to them for doing what was (obviously) right, but would have been so easy to turn away from.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
video of the verdict being read at:

https://lawofselfdefense.com/k...uilty-on-all-counts/

Tell me that doesn't bring a tear

I have not been so happy for a person I do not even know in years...maybe ever. Great day for Kyle and a great day for the American Justice system.

I want to thank the jurors that had the balls to acquit .....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that Kyle has some people who are somewhat media knowledgeable advising him. I think he has a good case for filing a successful law suit against several media outlets, in particular MSNBC. But he needs to be careful not to be photographed in a bar high fiving others and acting like he is celebrating. He might be justified doing it, but it's best to cut a sympathetic figure. It will help with any jury trial in a defamation suit.

Posts: 1059 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
^^^ Agreed. He really needs to keep his head down.

You know there's gonna be people out there who wish to do him harm.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5494 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

Call your Lawyer, Fake News, & Brandon

The liberal fake news media convicted Kyle Rittenhouse in the court of (their) public opinion last year. To the fake news and Joe Biden, Rittenhouse was a white supremacist and mass murderer who went to Kenosha with the intent to kill peaceful protesters.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"President Biden released the following statement following the Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict, stating he is feeling "angry and concerned."

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. "

“I am aware of the jury’s verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, and under our constitutional system, we must respect the jury’s decision. However, no one should ever take the law into their own hands, or attempt to make themselves the judge, jury, and executioner. What Kyle Rittenhouse did was reckless, dangerous, and showed an utter disregard for human life.

"My condolences go out to the family, friends, and loved ones of the victims during this difficult time.'

Fuck him and those angry and confused idiots....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
^^^ Agreed. He really needs to keep his head down.

You know there's gonna be people out there who wish to do him harm.

He needs to come on down to the great state of Texas....plenty of towns outside of the majors that would look out for him and his.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
an even fuller video of Kyle as the verdict was read

https://www.breitbart.com/law-...ilty-on-all-charges/

Posts: 19668 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

FJB!

Posts: 13700 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
More GDC's flying their colors:

"Former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: 'Today’s verdict is a stain on the soul of America'"

Posts: 15959 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thrilled with the verdict of not guilty!! I have to say that Kyle's Defense Team did a bang up job for the young man, and knew how to handle the local folks on the jury. I may have a drink to celebrate this evening.....maybe two!!

Posts: 6645 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
First name Rifle?

LMAO- I won't donate the time to research the pricks first name since he threw Kyle under the bus.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great day!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post