SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Will Kyle get his AR-15 back?

It’s not his. Last name Black owns it.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
First name Rifle?

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If you look at the main video of the vedict being read, and look past Kyle, there is a girl in the second row who looks like she could be his sister.

The first "not guilty" is read...she looks up in surprise

The second "not guilty" is read and she shows astonishment on her face

The third "not guilty" is read and her lip begins to tremble

The fourth "not guilty" is read and she begins to really start to break down

The fifth "not guilty" is read and she just bursts into tears

That gave me chills Eek

I think they're families of the guys Kyle shot? She looked traumatized afterwards instead of happy.

The girl I'm seeing looks like his sister.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mark Richards was the lead defense attorney. He gave an interview after the verdict.

He said they had graded all 18 of the potential jurors as to how favorable they were expected to be to a "not guilty" verdict.

When Kyle pulled the names for those who would not be on the jury, the top three jurors they wanted were eliminated from the jury

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
think they're families of the guys Kyle shot? She looked traumatized afterwards instead of happy.

She was sitting next to Kyle's Mother. That is his sister.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Now I hope anyone fired for donating to Kyle can win their lawsuits.

"Lt. William Kelly was fired just days after news reports revealed he had donated anonymously to Kyle Rittenhouse"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vir...ttenhouse-fundraiser

On the leftChief Boone, still Chief.
On the rightLt. Kelly, still fired for donating anonymously but from work email address to Rittenhouse defense fun.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If you look at the main video of the vedict being read, and look past Kyle, there is a girl in the second row who looks like she could be his sister.

The first "not guilty" is read...she looks up in surprise

The second "not guilty" is read and she shows astonishment on her face

The third "not guilty" is read and her lip begins to tremble

The fourth "not guilty" is read and she begins to really start to break down

The fifth "not guilty" is read and she just bursts into tears

That gave me chills Eek

I think they're families of the guys Kyle shot? She looked traumatized afterwards instead of happy.

It was his sister, I verified it

Maybe you saw a different video?

I didn't see a traumatized girl, I saw a sister who was just realizing her brother wasn't going to be going to prison for the rest of his life.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I would think S&W would donate a nice new rifle to Kyle with a lifetime supply of free ammo. Hell, such a gesture might just make me go out and buy another S&W (I don't want or need).

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers. Prov. 21:15 ESV

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This is the best news any of us could have hoped for. Thank God those jurors saw the truth. Kyle Rittenhouse is a free man, and self defense in America is still a thing.

So happy right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Can't wait to wear my new "Kyle Walks" t-shirt. Wink

Shit, me too! I wish I had it now! It's going to elicit to some interesting reactions around here, that's for sure.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I never listen to Leftist media, but I am today and it is gratifying to hear the whining.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
First name Rifle?

Excellent Smile

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NapoleonSolo:
THANK GOD!
JUSTICE HAS PREVAILED!

Words to live by for sure! We need to keep pushing forward.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
My guess he's going to prison.

He won't spend a day in prison.

You were correct sir and I have never been so happy to be wrong!!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Andrew Branca said Kyle had only fired that rifle previously in one practice session

Branca also said this was a classic example of the AR15 platform as a self defense weapon

Didn't even think of this aspect. Kind of throws a wrench in the whole anti argument about an AR not being a defensive weapon.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
How much time did he serve prior to and during the trial?

Damages....so many damages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
This prosecution team needs to be lynched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Big Grin

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
How much time did he serve prior to and during the trial?

87 days

August 26th - November 20th, 2020

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Disbarment is not enough. A message needs to be sent to activist prosecutors everywhere.

We demand better. And you had better deliver it.

That would be justice.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post