SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Oh lefty's lawsuits aren't lookin so good now!

Don't forget - there's a couple of other guys who are looking at arson and weapons charges, and now the Kenosha County prosecutors need a win or two just to recover their dignity and maybe, just maybe, justify their continued employment by the county.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Can't wait to wear my new "Kyle Walks" t-shirt. Wink

I will wear mine proudly! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8924 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Now I hope anyone fired for donating to Kyle can win their lawsuits.

"Lt. William Kelly was fired just days after news reports revealed he had donated anonymously to Kyle Rittenhouse"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vir...ttenhouse-fundraiser

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baldwin called ,
Now he's claiming self defense
< Roll eyes >

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Watch the video of Kyle and his reaction as the verdict is being read. Wow.

I got to watch it live and seeing his reaction got me choked up. I can't begin to imagine how he felt.

Posts: 3461 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Andrew Branca said Kyle had only fired that rifle previously in one practice session

Branca also said this was a classic example of the AR15 platform as a self defense weapon

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear from China's Second Favorite Whore, Lebron James? I know it will take White House staff a long time to explain things to Bidet during his ice cream treat after his early afternoon nap.

Posts: 3939 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Well done jury!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32531 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
excellent. better late than never

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I know it will take White House staff a long time to explain things to Bidet during his ice cream treat after his early afternoon nap.

Pres. Biden is temporarily indisposed.

Perhaps they can replay the jury's verdict video reversed up through his colonoscope.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Any takers on the over under that surgeons are actually looking for bidens brains with that colonoscopy??

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5133 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If you look at the main video of the vedict being read, and look past Kyle, there is a girl in the second row who looks like she could be his sister.

The first "not guilty" is read...she looks up in surprise

The second "not guilty" is read and she shows astonishment on her face

The third "not guilty" is read and her lip begins to tremble

The fourth "not guilty" is read and she begins to really start to break down

The fifth "not guilty" is read and she just bursts into tears

That gave me chills Eek

Posts: 33833 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Great News indeed. Very happy for Mr. Rittenhouse. Maybe my cynicism now needs to downgrade a bit.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After the trial Mark Richards said he had been getting death threats for some time. Kyle has had 24 security and does not sleep nights. Mark said that it would be too dangerous for Kyle to live in the area and the family would have to move. He also said that Binger should have never put the East Indians on the stand since even the cops said they were liars.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Can't wait to wear my new "Kyle Walks" t-shirt. Wink

I will wear mine proudly! Big Grin

In case anyone else wants a shirt, I'm going to shill again for these guys because I think their company and products are great.

I just received this from them:

Justice has prevailed and Kyle is a legend. We were going to communicate our excitement via text message only to find out our text messaging platform cancelled us due to promoting the Rittenhouse T-shirt yesterday. The platform is Emotive, so add them to the list of garbage America hating companies. We hope we see half of America rocking these shirts in the next few weeks. We have and will continue to be donating to Kyle's defense funds. Hopefully it is just being used to throw celebratory keggers at this point though.

Today Only! Use discount code: "NOTGUILTY" at checkout for 35% OFF your ENTIRE ORDER. 

https://fakemaskworldwide.com/...house-walks-t-shirt/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an awesome day. God Bless Kyle and his family.

I watched it live as well and experienced the same goosebumps and then joy.

Someone posted about Binger doing a news conference, he already said he wasn’t going to do any interviews, regardless of the outcome.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If you look at the main video of the vedict being read, and look past Kyle, there is a girl in the second row who looks like she could be his sister.

The first "not guilty" is read...she looks up in surprise

The second "not guilty" is read and she shows astonishment on her face

The third "not guilty" is read and her lip begins to tremble

The fourth "not guilty" is read and she begins to really start to break down

The fifth "not guilty" is read and she just bursts into tears

That gave me chills Eek

I think they're families of the guys Kyle shot? She looked traumatized afterwards instead of happy.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Will Kyle get his AR-15 back?

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post