SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Grosskreutz and his attorney were on Good Morning America. Lots of lies. Called Rittenhouse a murderer and an active shooter. Went on to comment that Kyle's breakdown was like a child getting caught. Repeated the false narrative that Kyle was "re racking his AR". Also said he did not point his gun at Kyle. Pretty disgusting but predictable.

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
He testified today he doesn't recall ever working the charging handle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is correct. There was not a live round that was found. I think the firearms expert will clear that up for the jury tomorrow.
Apparently the complete video shows that the slide did not get racked.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson:

“A rapist called Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital and then went directly to join the mob that was burning downtown Kenosha. ... Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458603356721541126

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grosskreutz and his attorney were on Good Morning America. Lots of lies.

He can't change his story, he's got $10M on the line.

quote:
Repeated the false narrative that Kyle was "re racking his AR". Also said he did not point his gun at Kyle. Pretty disgusting but predictable.

Well, the record will beg to differ.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A bit of levity.

Yesterday, the Judge received an incoming call on his cell phone (after lunch) and the ringtone was:

"God Bless The U.S.A."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44065 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Well, the record will beg to differ.”

Not just the record, but the sworn testimony from the prosecution’s own witnesses lips.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15695 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grosskreutz and his attorney were on Good Morning America. Lots of lies. Called Rittenhouse a murderer and an active shooter. Went on to comment that Kyle's breakdown was like a child getting caught. Repeated the false narrative that Kyle was "re racking his AR". Also said he did not point his gun at Kyle. Pretty disgusting but predictable.

Just pathetic that GMA gives him a microphone.

Year V

Posts: 2649 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:

Just pathetic that GMA gives him a microphone.

Yes. Bizarro World. At the least.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5973 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Day 9, underway.

https://youtu.be/STlOy99RWk0

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44065 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
looking forward to the watching the stupid again today.

Any odds on the persecutor fucking up yet again today?

The more I have thought about this case I have come to the realization that this might one of the most important criminal case in many years.

The progs / commies are scared of us due to the fact that we have all the firearms and most of the cops/military are of our hive.

They have to make us too scared to defend ourselves...too afraid of what we will lose ...even if we do not go to jail.

If they can do this they can push their agenda and use their brownshirts...(and have no doubt Antifa is nothing more than a modern version of the brownshirts of past) to force us to kowtow.

If KR goes to jail on what is clearly a valid self defense action it would effectively be an end run around the 2nd amendment....the citizenry could have M1A1 Abrams but if we are scared to use them they are nothing more than really cool planters.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for today and the redirect.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8233 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

... the fact that we have all the firearms and most of the cops/military are of our hive.

I'm not so sure about this.

Posts: 15959 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
If I am understanding correctly, Grosskreutz is telling a different story again on t.v. than what he said on the stand? Is he lying now or did he lie on the stand?? Or am I just not understanding right?

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He denied pointing his gun at KR. He admitted on the stand that he did. He also used inflammatory and prejudiced language such as murder and describing KR as an active shooter. He again claimed KR reracked his weapon.

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PakRatJR:
If I am understanding correctly, Grosskreutz is telling a different story again on t.v. than what he said on the stand? Is he lying now or did he lie on the stand?? Or am I just not understanding right?

He’s sticking to his original story so he can still try and sue the city. His testimony blows his suit out of the water and he doesn’t want to be floating that story out there.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11372 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Anybody have a good channel to watch this on? Sigmonkey's youtube link is too annoying with all the talking going on. Feels like I'm watching MST 3000.

FNC carried the whole thing yesterday, but I'm not seeing it on either them, Newsmax, or OAN.

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The record shows what Grosskreutz said on the stand.

What he saying on GMA (and probably other outlets), is contradicting himself.

Somebody, someone of note, needs to point this out and call these interviewers on it, if they're not going to confront Grosskreutz and his representatives. This is a blatant example of bias, and narrative shaping done by big media.

Posts: 14803 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
@ Gustofer:
https://www.nbcchicago.com/new...key-witness/2677644/

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5494 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anybody have a good channel to watch this on? Sigmonkey's youtube link is too annoying with all the talking going on. Feels like I'm watching MST 3000.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
WGN no commentary whatsoever. Link on site.

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
The commentary is sometimes annoying, but the amount of analysis you get, like they're doing right now while court is in recess, is incredibly insightful.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post