SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
*sigh* OAN has been doing live coverage, but they cut-away to show the Idiot In Chief doing the Veteran's Day laying of the wreath thing, which mostly consisted of watching soldiers standing at attention while awaiting Dementia "Brandon" Joe showing up.

Now the trial is back in recess again?

There had been some kind of video expert about to give testimony. He was just answering questions about his CV when OAN cut away.

What did I miss?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
The record shows what Grosskreutz said on the stand.

What he saying on GMA (and probably other outlets), is contradicting himself.

Somebody, someone of note, needs to point this out and call these interviewers on it, if they're not going to confront Grosskreutz and his representatives. This is a blatant example of bias, and narrative shaping done by big media.

I hope that dumb SOB just keeps on talking. The more interviews he gives, the better.

Posts: 1826 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
What did I miss?

Basically the prosecutor has been whining and bitching and arguing about what the defense witness can testify too.

Good play by play (via twitter, so you'll have to read it) here:

Law ofSelf-Defense Twitter Acct.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
.2 to .229 split times, pretty good.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5146 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
He can't change his story, he's got $10M on the line.

And a looooot of ass to cover. That guy fried himself fifteen ways from Sunday.
quote:

Somebody, someone of note, needs to point this out and call these interviewers on it...

I guarantee you that the City and County of Kenosha lawyers are videotaping every one of his public appearances, and will use them to show the civil jury that Grosskreutz is a lying weasel. Then we'll see how GMA handles it.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find it annoying when they ask if the expert witness is being paid and how much. IMHO the expert sounds pretty reasonable. I wish they would ask the Prosecutor if he is working for free.

Posts: 17366 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t think I have ever seen a more arrogant and disgusting human being then Binger.

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the female cop did not come in uniform. I love her answer about ARs. I own them, I have fired them and have trained with them.

Posts: 17366 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
day 8 defense witness -the DR. WTF are they trying to do. The defense wants to establish the time frame for events from the first shot to the police surrender. How they are going about doing it is pathetic and will put the jury to sleep. This presentation was not ready for prime time.

Posts: 3532 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
nasig, I found it interesting though not exciting.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5495 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Annnnnd again. Why the judge doesn't tell Binger "If you attempt to bring politics into this trial one more time I will hold you in contempt" I do not understand.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
there is nothing 'Good' or 'American' in GMA

Posts: 53417 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Man, that Drew Hernandez obviously feels the way I do about Binger.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5495 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
there is nothing 'Good' or 'American' in GMA

And “Morning” depends on where you are when you watch it (all truth is relative).

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31572 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Annnnnd again. Why the judge doesn't tell Binger "If you attempt to bring politics into this trial one more time I will hold you in contempt" I do not understand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He clearly has limited respect for Binger. If he does too much to chide Binger it can cause problems. Binger already thinks he is being picked on as if he is a member of a minority group.

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Man, that Drew Hernandez obviously feels the way I do about Binger.

Pretty plain to see that his views on blm and antifa are in line with a LOT of folks on this forum too! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Yesterday’s testimony from Rittenhouse was compelling. The two stern admonitions from the judge to the prosecutor was must-see TV.

Today, not so much. Agree with nasig, the testimony of the ex/deputy and Special Forces soldier who analyzed the video was a snoozer. The cross-examination of the free lance videographer is just more of the prosecution trying a political case in a criminal trial.

Posts: 13408 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is not supposed to be entertainment. If you want that go down to your local courthouse and sit in on a few domestic trials.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
The record shows what Grosskreutz said on the stand.

Somebody, someone of note, needs to point this out and call these interviewers on it, if they're not going to confront Grosskreutz and his representatives. This is a blatant example of bias, and narrative shaping done by big media.

I hope that dumb SOB just keeps on talking. The more interviews he gives, the better.

I'm good with him yapping away, continue on.
I'm more miffed that a national media platform thought it was a good idea to have him on, particularly considering his rather questionable criminal record and now his contradictory answers. He's not a convicted felon HOWEVER, his list of misdemeanors and infractions are quiet dubious and many could've been charged as a felony except for the leniency of the DA office at the time.
Keep talking Gauge, we'll find your People's Revolution membership card at some point...

Remarkable the media continues to overlook and sanitize the three guys shot:
Rosenbaum: lengthy record sex offense with a minor
Huber: lengthy record of domestic abuse to include false imprisonment and strangulation
Grosskreutz: consistent level of anti-social behavior to include a previous crime w/firearm

Posts: 14818 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The video expert is fucking with the prosecutor. About time. He is bright and takes no prisoners.