SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Wow, current witness just incriminated the prosecution for witness tampering.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Her new offical Name is Grambo, grandma rambo.

"excuse me judge, but he was acting bitchy," in reference to rosenpedo

You watching Pauly's stream?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
The prosecutors are looking more slimy every day.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Unless this jury just completely ignores everything that has been presented in court in this case, Rittenhouse has to be found not guilty.

Given that, does anyone think the feds will immediately announce a civil rights investigation and charge him in federal court? Merrick Garland has already shown that he will do whatever he is ordered to do by the leftist mob, so do the feds step in if he's acquitted?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Prosecutor trying to destroy this witness after he exposed their attempts to get him to change his statement to include names that the prosecution fed him.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Her new offical Name is Grambo, grandma rambo.

"excuse me judge, but he was acting bitchy," in reference to rosenpedo

You watching Pauly's stream?

rekieta law stream

quote:

TXJIM
Funny Man

posted November 09, 2021 04:08 PM Hide Post
Prosecutor trying to destroy this witness after he exposed their attempts to get him to change his statement to include names that the prosecution fed him.

no shit.

"did you meet with a gossip journalist that smeared this district attorney's office?"

Changing this statement is based on a different case against ziminsky. (sp) So it isn't even misconduct in only this case, but damaging misconduct in the two cases.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What was she saying?

Her postion was clear from the outset. Middle aged factory worker who does not mince words. Sounded a little like Samuel Jackson if you know what I mean. She had a no nonsense demeanor.

Posts: 17282 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Gotcha.
Friend of mine was streaming rekleta.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Gotcha.
Friend of mine was streaming rekleta.

I have been a viva Frei listener. He and Barnes have joined the Rekieta Law live stream. It is a group of five or six attorneys that cover the gamut of law. It is a polite commentary on the live stream. So for me, it is interesting hearing the commentary from multiple former prosecutors, civil attorneys, and public defenders.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prosceccuter.
"would you describe our meeting in my office as cordial and uneventful?"

witness
"Besides the uneasy feeling I had (about you asking me to change my statement) I had to paraphrase because live stream was laughing."

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
The prosecutors are looking more slimy every day.

First time watching, today, and that was my feeling also.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Prosceccuter.
"would you describe our meeting in my office as cordial and uneventful?"

witness
"Besides the uneasy feeling I had (about you asking me to change my statement) I had to paraphrase because live stream was laughing."

I am catching up, watching Grandbo, skipped a bit of the male witness before her, which witness said what was posted above.

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I've been thinking why the prosecution would present a case that is so weak their own witnesses are proving the defense's position. Bias, arrogance, following orders from the top, etc.

It’s a Democrat state and county, hope the fix isn’t in, but nothing would surprise me.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Looks like the cross of bicep boy was more or less the longest "you fucked around and found out" I have ever witnessed.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34147 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Looks like the cross of bicep boy was more or less the longest "you fucked around and found out" I have ever witnessed.

That douche thought he was the smartest guy in the room. Got himself a nice suit, thought he was fully prepped, was ready to play the hero the MSM had turned him into. Turns out he's a communist shitbag that tried to murder somebody.

He got slow-walked right into plate glass window, which he promptly threw himself through and then rolled around in broken glass.

Posts: 3018 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:
quote:

That douche thought he was the smartest guy in the room. Got himself a nice suit, thought he was fully prepped, was ready to play the hero the MSM had turned him into. Turns out he's a communist shitbag that tried to murder somebody.

He got slow-walked right into plate glass window, which he promptly threw himself through and then rolled around in broken glass.

For those of us not following this closely, could you provide some examples? Thank you

Posts: 2406 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:
quote:

For those of us not following this closely, could you provide some examples? Thank you

During cross, he admitted that when he initially ran up on Kyle, Kyle pointed his rifle at him (Bicep Boy) and he immediately stopped and put his hands up. Kyle didn't shot at him then but subsequently shot him when he (Bicep Boy drew his pistol and pointed it at Kyle.

He really buried himself with his conflicting self serving statements, saying he said something much different than what was videoed, his tweets, and that he wasn't chasing Kyle, he was just following the group (his testimony was such a train wreck, I don't recall if there was video of him yelling, "get him" as he ran up on Kyle).

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:

His concealed carry license was expired, but he admitted he always carried a concealed firearm.
He said he'd never be able to take a life a with a gun, that's just not who he is.
They set him up as an EMT who was just there to help people, and yet he passed up helping several people to follow (not chase) Kyle.
He said "adding a firearm to the equation makes the stakes so much higher", but yet carries his gun illegally into a riot.
Defense got him to say the reason he was following Kyle was because he was "afraid for Kyle's safety. Admitted a skateboard to the head would cause significant head trauma (justifying shooting #2).
Defense got him to straight up admit that he came at Kyle with his hands up and Kyle didn't shoot him until he pointed his weapon at Kyle (which shows restraint on Kyle's part and justifies shooting #3).
They got him to admit he has a $10 million lawsuit against the city which would greatly benefit from a Rittenhouse conviction.

You have to remember that the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle's actions are not justified under the self-defense law. The prosecution's star witness basically handed the defense everything they need to obliterate "beyond a reasonable doubt".

He came off as a smarmy, smug, self-important asshole. They wanted him to use a lot of big words and medical jargon, and act like he was just there to help until Kyle started rampage-shooting, and then he just had to defend himself because he thought he was gonna die.

Um, no. You chased him down with a pistol in your hand, fake surrendered, and got blasted when you tried to murder a kid.

Then he completely omitted the fact that he had a weapon in his hand from all the subsequent written statements and lawsuits. He lied and said "it fell out of his waistband", despite there being video and pictures clearly showing him drawing it, carrying it, and pointing it directly at Kyle.

Defense asked him if he had any regrets about that event, and he said no (repeatedly).

His roommate/best friend posted a picture of him from the hospital where he claimed "his only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him".

This asshole has been reading all the favorable press calling him a hero/victim. He straight up lied, got caught, and had to admit it.

Posts: 3018 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

This 45 seconds pretty much captures the point that he self owned and the prosecution realized they were fucked as evidenced by the actual facepalm by the DA.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv...779301718245385?s=21

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
They set him up as an EMT who was just there to help people

Lessons from the Portland riots:

1] Don't trust anyone with a homemade vest that says "MEDIC"

2] Don't trust anyone with a homemade vest that says "PRESS"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10943 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post