SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Judge is lecturing the prosecutor

he was attacking Kyle's right to remain silent

Judge was not happy

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Seems to me you put him on the stand because what was going through his mind and how he perceived what was happening is central to a claim of self-defense. The jury hearing him say he was in fear for his life will probably have a bigger impact than the jury reading any statements he may have given to that effect.

Posts: 11663 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Oh DAMN!!! He smacked him down.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5538 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
This is one of the most retarded prosecutors I've ever seen.

And I've seen a few over the years.

Posts: 1623 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I see why they put him on the stand now. Very effective and informative testimony.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30932 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judge Schroeder has had it with the dumb ass Prosecutor.

Posts: 17503 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
If Kyle gets out of this I think my advice to him would be to go down and join the branch of the service that could ship him out the soonest. Spend a couple years overseas and then re-evaluate.

Posts: 11207 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
If Kyle gets out of this I think my advice to him would be to go down and join the branch of the service that could ship him out the soonest. Spend a couple years overseas and then re-evaluate.

So you want him to go and put himself 100% at the mercy of the exact same government that's been ruining his life for the past year?
Bad plan IMO.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
The smarmy Prosecutor's lack of eye contact during questioning is an interesting technique.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

His next step will be to file a number of civil suits given all the shit he's been through.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
prosecutor is a true dick

Judge is on binger again. Judge is mad
judge yelling at binger

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I don't see the rioting y'all see, three white guys are of no value to the race baiters

I've been wrong before

Posts: 5551 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Seems risky, considering all the weakness in the prosecutors case.

Posts: 9822 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
If judge declares a mistrial, the state can do it all over again, right?

Posts: 3686 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dumb ass Prosecutor arguing with Judge. More than stupid tactics.

Posts: 17503 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Fighting with the judge. Yeah, that always works well.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe he will throw something at the Judge. Works like a charm!

posted Hide Post
This is BETTER THAN Perry Mason !!!

Posts: 598 | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
What the hell is going on with this guy?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I tuned in, nice drama right now. Spank em!!

Posts: 6416 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post