SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...house-trial-n2598808

Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder revealed at the start of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial that someone had filmed the jury at their bus pickup on Tuesday morning. He assured the jurors the video was deleted and more steps will be taken to protect them.

"At pickup, there was someone there and video recording the jury, which officers approached the person and required [them]...to delete the video and return the phone to him. I've instructed that if it happens again, they are to take the phone and bring it here," Schroeder said.

"Something like that should not have occurred, I’m frankly, quite surprised it did," he added.

The revelation comes shortly after Cortez Rice, who says he is George Floyd's nephew, claimed in a livestream he knew people were taking photos of the Rittenhouse jury while being in the courtroom. Rice has since deleted the video but copies were made and posted to social media.

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
The autopsy images were pretty gruesome.

Link?

Rekieta Law stream showed it but I'm sure replays will blur images. Only face shown was Huber. Rosenbaum from the side.

Posts: 3556 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Defense

"Mr huber hits my client in the head with a skateboard. Correct?" five fricken times.

LOL every time the prosecution objects he gets to start over.

LOL the judge, "you asked him to watch the video. so that is his knowledge base."

Back to rossenpedo
0-4th shot. 76 hundredths of a second.

Pathologist "I am not really sure I understand the question" (prosecution asked said question)

Judge, "your not the first,"

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
State is going to rest after lunch, and (I think) toss all the testimony of the ME.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44059 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I couldn't tell whose testimony was being tossed either. The Rekieta law stream isn't addressing it.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
I couldn't tell whose testimony was being tossed either. The Rekieta law stream isn't addressing it.

Detective's (IIRC) testimony about a curfew in effect. The detective can't just say there is a curfew. The prosecution did not address that charge.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Maybe its a show trial and these lawyers are unselfishly sacrificing their own reputations/careers...
You don't know many attorneys do you. Not one attorney I know would risk their reputation or career for anything. Nothing. My money says the attorneys in this case are more likely incompetent and piss poor at their jobs.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the prosecution is getting desperate and want to convict Rittenhouse of anything at all.

Did he pick up his ejected casings? Maybe they can amend the charges and get him for littering. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6461 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Testimony of second witness prosecutors called an F.B.I. agent, Brandon Cramin, was stricken. (Infrared surveillance and testimony of.)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44059 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that's the clown who said rosenrosen was 10ft away...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
The state rests

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice the comments from the cops working the case.

Where is the skateboard that Rittenhouse was hit with? Don't know. Not in evidence.

Was the AR swabbed to see if Rosenbaum had grabbed it? Nope.

Why was the search warrant of Lefty's phone not executed? The answer was total BS.

It appears the Kenosha Keystone Cops are about as good at their jobs as the prosecutor is at his.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the motion to dismiss the curfew charge is granted.

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Clearly the Car Source/Car Doctor owners are the biggest liars in this trial.
I'm guessing they did this out of concern they would be sued by the "victims" and their family or someone else if they were shown to have a connection to Kyle and his associates.
There are several witnesses so far that are clearly lying but these two, so far, top the liars list.
Anybody taking bets if they will face charges for this false and misleading testimony?

Posts: 9653 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The blue collar gal from West Bend is a piece of work. Telling it like it is.

Posts: 17364 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anybody taking bets if they will face charges for this false and misleading testimony?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doubt it. Kenosha would like for this to move on.

Posts: 17364 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Anyone else notice the comments from the cops working the case.

Where is the skateboard that Rittenhouse was hit with? Don't know. Not in evidence.

Was the AR swabbed to see if Rosenbaum had grabbed it? Nope.

Why was the search warrant of Lefty's phone not executed? The answer was total BS.

It appears the Kenosha Keystone Cops are about as good at their jobs as the prosecutor is at his.

This was posted a couple pages back and explains everything about this case:

quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Is it at all curious to anybody else that the lead detective just 2 years on the job, gets the most hi profile case on the planet is also the nephew of the mayor, also a cousin of the city attorney, also a cousin of Kenosha city judge is also a cousin of a county board of supervisor and is also a cousin of a state representative? All (D) naturally. Entire family runs the town ? Jesus what an incestuous shit hole. does anybody not have a suckle at the .gov teat ?

This whole fucking town is family ran and everyone will do what the big boss says. This was a half ass shit investigation where the final result was already predetermined and is a shit show prosecution.

The big guy prosecutor face palmed yesterday. Today on the Medical Examiner cross (just up to the stippling point), the smaller prosecutor looks like, "my resume is so screwed."

Posts: 3990 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
The blue collar gal from West Bend is a piece of work. Telling it like it is.

What was she saying?

Posts: 15953 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her new offical Name is Grambo, grandma rambo.

"excuse me judge, but he was acting bitchy," in reference to rosenpedo

You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
She handed Binger his ass a few times too.

"No that's not true."

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post