SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 978
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I honestly don't think Biden has the will or the importance to "not step down". I think he does what he's told and if the party wants him to step down, he will.

Biden is about himself, not party and certainly not country.

Try taking away an elderly parent's driver's license and see how that goes. In this case, the driver license is the presidency, and he'll be damned if you're taking it away from him.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30629 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not a perfect performance, but surprisingly good. They stayed out of the way for the most part. A couple of gotcha questions for Donald Trump, but...

https://x.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1806525684044415485

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108247 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I honestly don't think Biden has the will or the importance to "not step down". I think he does what he's told and if the party wants him to step down, he will.

Biden is about himself, not party and certainly not country.

Try taking away an elderly parent's driver's license and see how that goes. In this case, the driver license is the presidency, and he'll be damned if you're taking it away from him.

I agree that he may feel that way, but I don't believe the powers that be will let him make that kind of decision. This goes way above him...especially in his limited mental state.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38909 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

"The Lights are on, but you're not home...
Your mind is simply gone.
Your guts twist, your mind is blank
Another question, you're gonna tank
Will you be kept, by all those Dems?
If it must be asked, it all Depends....
Your on the ropes, you're such a clown
All of your support, are melting down.

Sure, you believed you were somebody tough but now... you know.
It's certain to say you can see it's too rough,
And now you'll have to face it, you were bested by Trump.

Might as well face it he got bested by Trump.
Might as well face it he got bested by Trump.
Might as well face it he got bested by Trump."
fade.

Classic!

Posts: 11205 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This was probably the point in the debate that the Dems knew for certain that they're screwed.

https://x.com/letsgo196055/status/1806530639224619495

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree that he may feel that way, but I don't believe the powers that be will let him make that kind of decision. This goes way above him...especially in his limited mental state.

Well, I'm not sure how they do that. The Primary is over. The delegates have already made their pledges for Biden. There is no mechanism in place to forcibly remove Biden as the nominee. Ultimately, it's up to Biden.

Although, I guess in the end, the dems will do what they want.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30629 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Although, I guess in the end, the dems will do what they want.

Rules? They don't need no stinking rules.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
By next Monday, Bidet will be telling the story of how Beau died during the War with Medicare.

Posts: 4006 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When they decide to push him out, they'll roll it out as some health & safety statement. He and Jill will be sitting down together with their dogs, and announce his withdrawal from the race, they'll blend it in with some 'awareness' of dementia campaign. Then they'll orchestrate a Nixon double-victory-sign wave-off from Maine One type of photo op/imagery.

Meanwhile, in the background...
https://x.com/boloudon/status/...yQkeWZlJqf09eijecmbw

Posts: 14826 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, good night, all. We'll continue with the gloating tomorrow. Wink

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
One word describes the dems dilemma. Zugzwang.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29806 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
While monitoring enemy freqs tonight after the debate, MSNBC was in full meltdown mode.
They ran an interview with Kackling Kunty Kamala ranting about “you know Trump will try for a national abortion ban.” (The only argument they have left)
The “energy” they fawned over for KKKamala made them say, “she needs to be the face of this campaign from here out.”
Oh please, please Dems, make it happen!! That ditz being the “face of the campaign” would be one of the greatest hilarious gifts they could give the country!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3784 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The scary thing to think about is all the world's leaders would have seen that performance as well, including Russia, Iran, and China. I think we're in a much more dangerous world now than we were a few hours ago.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Just saw a campaign ad on Youtube from our piece of shit Senator Tester that was clearly recorded prior to this evening

"I enthusiastically endorse Joe Biden".

D'oh! Big Grin

Posts: 20247 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
The scary thing to think about is all the world's leaders would have seen that performance as well, including Russia, Iran, and China. I think we're in a much more dangerous world now than we were a few hours ago.

I think all of them have seen and have known for awhile what many saw tonight. Might of been a surprise to some. But none of them.
That is why the world is at a boiling point now.

Btw, props to the Gop chair lady from Ca. I like her on point style. Tells it like is.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19403 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's the story of the night alright.

Fucking clown.

https://x.com/FrankLuntz/status/1806512693689647492

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
She's talking to a 5 y/o right there. Good little Joe, you did such a good job! You answered every question. You knew all the facts. Mommy is getting you this participation trophy. Yay!.....And FJB stood there grinning like an idiot that he is.

So, back to square one. FJB's handler (Dr. Jill) has now frantically called on Pfizer to initiate Operation Warp Speed 2.0 to come up with a new drug using DNA-mRNA-tRNA-shitRNA technology to at least slow down Biden's rapidly progressive dementia.

Q

Posts: 26861 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gavin Newsom will not be able sleep tonight, like it’s Christmas Eve

P229

Posts: 3895 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
One word describes the dems dilemma. Zugzwang.

Indeed! Any move loses.

Posts: 6682 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The puppet leader of the free world being led off stage by his handler, Dr. Jill, while the real leader of the free world, President Trump, briskly walked off the stage on his own. LOL.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1806521728564363729

Q

Posts: 26861 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post