SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 982
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From NBC:

A Biden aide said that it was “not an ideal start” for the president at the beginning of the debate, but that there was “no mass panic” at the campaign headquarters in Delaware.

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I honestly don't think Biden has the will or the importance to "not step down". I think he does what he's told and if the party wants him to step down, he will.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38918 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I honestly don't think Biden has the will or the importance to "not step down". I think he does what he's told and if the party wants him to step down, he will.

They will make him an offer he cannot refuse…

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24321 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
YAAAAAAY, JOEY!!! Razz Wink

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1806527820719349906

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
From NBC:

A Biden aide said that it was “not an ideal start” for the president at the beginning of the debate, but that there was “no mass panic” at the campaign headquarters in Delaware.
Excellent. I'm glad to hear them sticking to their guns, and I mean that.

Posts: 108259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
He's not going away, Jill will make it so Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16860 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, my subscription to Joesetta Stone expired. I couldn’t understand what Biden was saying.

Posts: 39 | Location: S. Oregon | Registered: December 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
You can't spell dementia without Dem.

Posts: 8683 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2911 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I was unable to watch live. Anyone have a link?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/KevinRMullins/st.../1806524949869510809

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
So Jill says “Yay Joe, you did such a great job”

She probably let him have two scoops of ice cream with sprinkles as a reward….

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8246 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Here is the full debate.

Posts: 1928 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I don't watch The View, but tomorrow should be epic.

Posts: 8683 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"The Lights are on, but you're not home...
Your mind is simply gone.
Your guts twist, your mind is blank
Another question, you're gonna tank
Will you be kept, by all those Dems?
If it must be asked, it all Depends....
Your on the ropes, you're such a clown
All of your support, are melting down.

Sure, you believed you were somebody tough but now... you know.
It's certain to say you can see it's too rough,
And now you'll have to face it, you were bested by Trump.

Might as well face it he got bested by Trump.
Might as well face it he got bested by Trump.
Might as well face it he got bested by Trump."
fade.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44108 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I took a nap earlier and slept through my alarm to wake up for the debate. When I finally got the stream open, it was just before they gave their two minute final statements.

I refreshed the page until the full debate popped up, and watched until they walked out and then CNN cut the stream, the page refreshed on it's own, and I cannot find the full stream on their site. It's all analysis and clips and "fact checks." If the full thing is on there, they don't want to make it easy to find, that's for sure. Them owning all rights to it is a problem in my book.

Watching "Dr." Jill help him down three steps to shake hands with the moderators showed me probably everything I needed to see.

*Edit- Thanks, lbaker45.

Posts: 17368 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The claim that Biden has a cold- OK, great, that means that he'll be better at the NEXT DEBATE Razz

Assholes Cool

A most entertaining evening, yessirree.

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/.../1806530183169466375

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
I really do hope that they keep Biden on the ticket. There is no way he can beat Trump. There isn’t enough cheating they can do to make it believable for a second time. If he stays on the ticket it’s going to be very good for Trump.

Posts: 707 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:
Here is the full debate....

Thanks

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I barely listened to the words; Biden was incomprehensible anyway, I mostly just watched the two men’s performance. Biden is the Hollow Man, there no way that man can be reelected. No. Way.

Posts: 13418 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1806533622515806305

I know the internet is always looking for patterns. It's why I love you.

But I don't personally believe this biblical ass-caving was "scripted" to swap Joe out with Newsom.

Newsom is currently facing his SECOND recall in the bluest state in the union. How would he fare in middle America or purple battleground states? Big Mike has straight-up said she will not run.

With Trump fundraising hundreds of millions in a matter of weeks, I sincerely doubt the DNC is eager to play fundraising catch-up - for an emergency campaign - in the 3-4 months we have until election day, when they're already that far behind.

If the Dems wanted to swap Joe out, they could have invoked the 25th LONG before now, and been able to fundraise this entire time.
His biking accident. His COVID diagnosis (which was concealed from the public). Afghanistan. The list goes on ad astra.

No, they kept Joe - and probably will retrench in their support of same - because he is the perfect manipulable puppet.

This was just a straight-up boofing.