SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 978
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Oh my dear and fluffy lord.

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/.../1806530807026122972

[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE] Pathetic, just pathetic Rubin nails the reaction [FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 14827 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Kamala Harris admitted that President Joe Biden had a “slow start” at tonight’s CNN debate, but said he had a “strong finish.”

Yep. He finished a strong #2, on live TV...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44103 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/charliekirk11/st.../1806527395886993915

Posts: 12852 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Kelly and Rubin on the debate.

Note, even Van Jones thinks it was a train wreck.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31589 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I think “Let’s go, Joe!” now means more than what they thought it meant when they rolled out that banner.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24310 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I slept like a baby last night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5926 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It's a great day in America! The whole world saw it and no amount of spin can save President Cadaver from himself.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Video in link.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...34408&recip=26773771

Did a CNN Host Just Admit That They Fed Joe Biden the Debate Questions Ahead of Time?

The media is aghast, panicked, and shell-shocked over Joe Biden’s disastrous debate performance, which might have been the final nail in the coffin of the Biden 2024 campaign. It was a painful 90 minutes where Joe Biden seemed aloof, mentally slow, and incapable of defending his agenda or attacking Trump. In short, everything we’ve been saying about the president regarding his physical and mental health was showcased for the entire nation. There’s no selective editing here—this is Joe.

Maybe I’m overthinking this, but many on social media clipped this bit from CNN host Erin Burnett. It seemed as if she was inadvertently admitting that the Biden camp was fed the debate questions beforehand from someone.

“He knows every one of these questions is coming, and yet he couldn‘t fill the time,” said Burnett

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38909 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey

Yep. He finished a strong #2, on live TV...

His butt's been wiped.

Posts: 8678 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
“He knows every one of these questions is coming, and yet he couldn‘t fill the time,” said Burnett

Social media is overthinking this one. Burnett was speaking hyperbolically. Anyone who follows politics generally knew what questions would be presented by the moderators.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Except CNN does have a history of feeding their candidates the questions ahead of time. I have no doubts that the Biden camp had the actual questions. As we saw, it didn't matter. That was no debate and Biden's handlers should feel shame.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind, Biden‘s performance last night was after an ENTIRE week of being sequestered at Camp David for prep.

It’s very clear to me he hasn’t been in charge of anything in that White House in a long time, he’s exactly what we’ve been saying all along; he’s nothing but a puppet. And the puppet crashed and burned last night.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Except CNN does have a history of feeding their candidates the questions ahead of time. I have no doubts that the Biden camp had the actual questions.

Perhaps they did. Burnett's comment however is not prima facie evidence this occurred.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13602 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

"The Lights are on, but you're not home...
Your mind is simply gone.
Your guts twist, your mind is blank

That is really good. Did you write that?

Posts: 8678 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CNN and MSNBC are throwing Biden under the bus. They keep showing his worst gaffe
and saying how glad they are this happened in June instead of September or October.
Dems will try to get him to step down but old Joe might be too stubborn. At this point
I don't think it will matter, they don't have anyone who can beat Trump, even though
they will have a handful of Bombshell October surprises.

Posts: 1125 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TayFromCA/status/1806669794105872547

While the Biden Replacement Theory is being peddled by anyone wanting to fill column inches or get on TV this morning, the real Democrat strategists are waking up realizing they’re stuck with Biden.

Biden camp is already saying he won’t drop out, but that’s the easy part. The FEC does not make it easy to just transfer and deploy hundreds of millions of dollars to some other candidate—dollars they’d desperately need.

And who is that candidate? The idea that the ego maniacs of Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, AOC, and whatever other vulture hoping to make this their moment will ignore deep policy differences, personal animosities, and the urging of those around them is ludicrous.

Not to mention the activist delegates who control the entire nominating process and the rules of convention. Activists who have little understanding of the real diversity of our country or what it takes to win a national election. They are ill prepared to actually serve as a legitimate alternative to the democratic nominating process.

For Democrats, the only thing worse then going into Election Day with Joe Biden on the ticket, is Joe Biden leaving the ticket and the absolute cannibalistic chaos the will surely ensue. This is why Democrats will likely stick with their plans of an early virtual nomination, ram through Biden, and hope something, anything breaks their way.

https://x.com/SpencerKlavan/st.../1806678632997195803

This is exactly it. Everyone who keeps saying it's been "obvious for months" that they're "definitely going to replace him" is talking in armchair politics fantasy land and not thinking through the specifics of what that would entail.

This would be a last-ditch, chaos-inducing, nuclear-level panic movie. We're talking Godzilla's foot is literally *hovering* over midtown and you have to pull out the nuke that might just as easily kill us all as beat the monster.

The fact that it became a live possibility last night is a sign of how apocalyptically impossible it became to ignore the extremity of the crisis. They would have done anything to avoid even contemplating this. Now they can't. There are no good options here.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30629 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

“There are no good options here.”

That pundit is dead WRONG.

There is one good option.

Elect President Donald Trump.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31589 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The scary thing to think about is all the world's leaders would have seen that performance as well, including Russia, Iran, and China. I think we're in a much more dangerous world now than we were a few hours ago.

Yes! The world is full of our enemies. They see not only Joe, but also Kamala and all the absolute freaks put in high positions.

China started ramping up their aggression against Taiwan a while ago. Russia of course invaded Ukraine over a year ago. October 7 attack against Israel.

It has been clear for years that military and economic warfare has been unleashed due to the insanity of Biden administration.

Posts: 9589 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I sometimes wonder if the behind-the-scenes Joe is tired and ready to quit and it’s Jill that keeps pushing him along. I do get the impression that she mistreats him behind closed doors.

Look at how many times he’s made that reference to “getting in trouble”. That’s not an accident.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post