SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 982
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
debates have consequences

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i think brandon would drop out in a second if mrs. brandon would let him

Posts: 2911 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southern Rebel:
Now the democrats have two choices - replace Joe, with his permission (not likely) or keep him and accept defeat in November - truly a conundrum!

I believe they will hate having their plans dismantled, but are really pretty nonchalant. They're playing the long game, and as long as they can meddle through dark-money activism, hold or gain in Congress, and keep their drones in agencies, I don't think they're terribly worried. Besides, it will get rid of Joe & Kamala gracefully.

Posts: 5781 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Yup. And For those who think Newsom or Kamala will come to the rescue for the democrats, consider that this dude used to absolutely hate President Trump and now will likely be voting for him.

Rapaport is no doubt a douchebag, but for some reason he always cracks me up.

https://x.com/MichaelRapaport/.../1806682522836746353

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30649 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
My position my not be popular, but I can not feel sorry for Joe. After what he has done to this country for the past 50 + years, being tried for treason is what should be done, but it will not happen. So, anything he gets from here on out is fine with me. And lets remember that he could never have done half of the damage he did to this country without the help of the media. They too should be held accountable, but again it will not happen. Joe is being made to look like an absolute fool in front of the whole world, mostly by his so called friends and family. As I said before, FINE BY ME! No mercy!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1709 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
Yep.

"Remember, you wanted this."

-Jack Reacher

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44108 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
My position may not be popular, but I can not feel sorry for Joe.
Trust me, your opinion does not go against the grain in this forum.

Under normal circumstances, I would have great sympathy for a deteriorating old man constantly being humiliated in public, but, as you say, Biden is a destructive, obnoxious, complete asshole who has for decades damaged this nation. I don't give a tinker's dam about his humiliation.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I'll never forgive him for his conduct during the Thomas confirmation hearings.

Posts: 7596 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I don't know if earpieces are allowed in debates, but did anyone notice FJB tapping on his ear at one point? It appeared to me he was either tapping to indicate malfunction to handlers, or hoping to jar it into operation. I think many of the stupid vacant looks while DT was speaking were processing communications through the earpiece, not checking out due to low functioning.

Posts: 7530 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
3 days ago A story from Salon

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...he-union/ar-BB1oQFPo

First debate a chance for Biden to finish the Trump smackdown he started during State of the Union

"Thursday’s debate gives President Joe Biden the opportunity to cash in on his challenge to Donald Trump last month to hold the earliest presidential debate in modern history. It’s a clear shot at accelerating the momentum of a three-point swing his way in the polls over the last three months, a trend registered even in the latest Fox News poll.

The Biden campaign wants Thursday’s debate to galvanize and focus voters’ attention on an election that will determine whether our constitutional republic survives. Here’s how the president can repeat what he did in his State of the Union – go on offense, stay on message and keep “Big Mo” on his side. "

ok. biden did "galvanize and focus voters' attention"

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, Twitter is a hoot right now.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Olympic-level coping. These are some very unhappy commies.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1806730703519744471

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
just on X that Steve Bannon's appeal to Supreme Court was denied and he must report to prison on Monday. Fuck John Roberts.

Posts: 4735 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Funny how Joe ended with "you and other democrats..." He knows it's only dems watching his stupid show.

And what a pair! Makes me puke!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38918 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Looking quickly at this chart, it seems that biden lost 15%, GN gained 5%, KH gained 3%. So, the dems net lost 7%.

Trump gained about 5%.

Does this indicate a shift of about 5% from Dem to Rep? Or something else?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12847 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Business as usual with this psychopathic fascist.

https://x.com/XVanFleet/status/1806762872581591469

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Only Keith can have the phrases "free press" and "burn the goddamn place to the ground" in same monologue. Guy has moxie Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16860 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Lol

https://x.com/DefiantLs/status/1806717521849962547

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30649 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post