SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The toenail fungus infomercial ended so I turned it on. Can anyone actually understand what Bidet is saying?

You’ve got to replay his audio through an unmumbler app.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29806 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just keep remembering "It's not the critic that counts..." Trump is certainly the Teddy Roosevelt of our time.

Posts: 637 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Ah yes. The Stevie Nicks program. Thanks.

Posts: 53454 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
You know, I'm starting to just plain not like this biden guy.

I honestly didn’t mind him either way before 2020. He was a nothing burger to me…take him or leave him.

After the last 4 years with him in the Oval Office…I don’t think I despise anyone more than him. Not Obama, not AOC, not Schumer, not Pelosi…nobody. He is the absolute worst of the worst. I loathe the guy.

Posts: 707 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
I don’t think Biden got a single number correct all night. He claimed $15 insulin and 15,000 jobs created. I thought there was going to be an army of fact checkers?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1499 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Only three references to Beau? Joe’s slipping!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8244 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Did Kamala write his closing statement

Posts: 53454 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Drudge Headlines:

OPERATION: REPLACE BIDEN
DEMS SCRAMBLE WITH 139 DAYS TO GO!
DEBATE CATASTROPHE

Posts: 19690 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
You know, I'm starting to just plain not like this biden guy.

For me it started in 2008. Right after the VP debate; I was watching him with Sarah Palin, invading her space and putting his hands on her. I realized that he is a predator.

Posts: 8679 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep waiting for Trump to reply to Joe's harping on income tax on the wealthy. I would be immediately remind him that the tax that Hunter avoided would be a good start!

Posts: 1645 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
It was interesting. Trump could of done a bit better. But obviously he won by a large margin imho.

I do think as Hanson said this was part of the plan to replace Joe.

I have never thought he would be the candidate this go round.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19405 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My prediction:

We are going to see calls from the Left explode that will call on Joe Biden to not accept the nomination and to step aside for a younger candidate.

This debate was a disaster for him.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, Joe doesn’t disappoint. He’s stumbling and stammering again.

————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8244 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow even on cnn they are admitting that this debate went horribly for the democrats. They aren’t saying anything good about Trump but they are admitting that Biden is an embarrassment. This is certainly eye opening…they aren’t sugar coating anything.

Posts: 707 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12853 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8679 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s going to “fix” lead pipes in water systems?

See how much help he has given Flint Michigan. Those people are still struggling with the after effects of that, started during the Obama Presidency and under the Granholm Administration here.

Now post debate the WH suddenly says that Biden has a cold? The bull is being flung.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Victor Davis Hansen was right.

Posts: 17361 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
He’s going to “fix” lead pipes in water systems?...

Says the guy* with no lead in his pencil, starch in his shorts or calcium in his spine...

(*Joel Byron)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44104 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
In the post-debate show on CNN, so far every single moderator says Biden didn't inspire confidence and it confirmed the feeble perceptions people. Not a single on said he did good in fact, they said he did bad.

Trump, IMO, didn't do a great job and he blew some of his answers and passed upon opportunities but he showed he is much more energetic and with it but a little short tempered.

Now, all the CNN panelists are saying Joe needs to go and they can do better with someone else. Not one of them says he did a good job and one panelist opined it was over in the first 3 mins. And these are people who love Joe and they want him to go.

First few panelists say they were getting texts from ranking Dems and officials as the debate started saying they recognized Biden was in trouble and he can't go forward.

Posts: 4137 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post