SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Who is "they"? What's the source? Where is the link? Come on, guys.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Jinx, 1234.... Big Grin

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a rule here to paste a link to any source you quote.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It continually amazes me that so many of you, especially those who post several times per page, are so willing to be blown around by chatter. Where are your own convictions and beliefs? Are your own foundations that weak that you are constantly in need of mental and emotional support from anything and anybody? And even when a known liar speaks you have to repeat it and get a consensus that it's a lie?

At the very foundations of this country and the definition of being an American is this apt poem for us today:
"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

There have been many long term members here that have repeatedly stated we all need to be strong and courageous. That all of this is just noise.

And yet, many of you keep wringing your hands, keep posting obvious lies and misinformation, keep thinking you are somehow more "in the know" , keep thinking that being a pessimist makes you smarter then everyone else here, keep posting the same thing that has been posted 10 times before because you can't be bothered to read a couple pages before posting.

I know for a fact that no matter what happens, no one can take my American citizenship away from me and even more certainly no one can take away my American spirit. No one.

But you know what can get taken away? This forum. Honestly, I have no idea how Para and the other mods, can deal with it on an everyday basis. They have stated over and over and over that this place is the last corner of the internet that will support Trump and the spirit of America and will maintain positivity because we get enough negative from the outside world. And yet, the same people over and over and over are in here everyday wringing their hands over some dumb tweet, facebook, or any other noise and the sky is falling. Or pontificating that nothing will happen with any investigation, or that such and such is a lost cause. Or are so inconvenienced by all of this.

So quit turning Sig Forum into freaking Facebook, twitter, reddit or any other social media place by bringing that material here, please!!!

In Montana we have a saying don't bring your failed politics here and think it will be different this time. The same can be said for this forum.

My fear is we will wake up one day and this place will not exist because Para and mods will decide, we the members have turned it into the very thing we say we despise and is now just, basic.

Posts: 653 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whistleblowers Reveal How Software Manipulates Votes to Change Election Results

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...results_3581769.html

WASHINGTON—Trump campaign lawyer and former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell released an explosive affidavit on Nov. 16, from a whistleblower who purports to have witnessed how election software secretly manipulates votes without leaving a trace.

The whistleblower—whose background is with the Venezuelan military, including the national security guard detail of the Venezuelan president—outlines a conspiracy between Smartmatic software executives, former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez, and that country’s election officials, to ensure Chavez won reelections and retained power for years. The whistleblower said he was present at multiple meetings.

“I was witness to the creation and operation of a sophisticated electronic voting system that permitted the leaders of the Venezuelan government to manipulate the tabulation of votes for national and local elections and select the winner of those elections in order to gain and maintain their power,” the affidavit states.

“From that point on, Chavez never lost any election. In fact, he was able to ensure wins for himself, his party, Congress persons and mayors from townships.”

According to a U.S. intelligence professional who handled global telecommunications and participated in a previous investigation of the Smartmatic voting software, the software was used—regardless of any upgrade or branding differences—in multiple different voting machine companies during the 2020 election for the president and various down-ballot races.

The whistleblower said the “software and fundamental design of the electronic electoral system and software of Dominion and other election tabulating companies relies upon software that is a descendant of the Smartmatic Electoral Management System.”

“In short, the Smartmatic software is in the DNA of every vote tabulating company’s software and system, “the whistleblower said.

The affidavit states that Dominion is one of three major companies that tabulates votes in the United States.

Powell said in a Nov. 15 interview, “We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states.” She claimed that the U.S. election software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Biden

The whistleblower said Smartmatic created a system that anonymized the voters’ choices inside the machine and then spat out the desired outcome by the end of the election day. No vote could be traced back to an individual voter.

In the April 2013 Venezuelan election, the affidavit states, the conspirators had to take the internet down for two hours to reset the machines, as Nicolás Maduro was losing by too many votes to Henrique Capriles Radonski.

The whistleblower said Chavez eventually exported the software to Bolivia, Nicaragua, Argentina, Ecuador, and Chile.

Inside the United States

A second whistleblower, who came forward to The Epoch Times on Nov. 15, explained more about how the voter machine software works in the United States and how it can be programmed to predetermine the outcome.

Tore Maras said she’s a private contractor who worked for a conglomerate of private companies that were all created under the purview of former CIA Director John Brennan.

Maras alleges that the voting machine software used in U.S. elections was developed by one of Brennan’s companies, and allows “full control of the electoral process.” Her role during the 2012 federal election was to ensure evidence of vote manipulation had been erased after the vote tallies were complete at the end of the night.

She said the type of voter machine is irrelevant as they all carry the same software that can be tapped into, and an algorithm sets the results. As a paper ballot is fed through the machine, the information goes into an area called a trapdoor, which is where the manipulation occurs. Only with a master key can the trapdoor be seen.

The trapdoor is ostensibly set up, Maras explained, to preserve voter anonymity.

The machines are programmed to feed out a vote tally report at set times or as a certain number of votes is reached. For example, after every 500 votes, or 30 minutes, the results will leave the trapdoor and be sent to election-reporting company Scytl, and then The Associated Press.

Maras said the algorithms are set to match the expected turnout and voter outcome in the county each machine is in. In battleground counties, for example, it could be preset that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would receive 50.9 percent of the overall votes, Trump would receive 48.1 percent, and a third candidate, 1 percent.

“They make it a little bit more believable, like there’s a race. They input it, and then as the people vote, the algorithm regulates that,” she said. “We don’t care if you voted for Mickey Mouse, the software is going to tell you what you voted for. You’re never voting.”

Maras predicts that Trump won in 2016 because the turnout for him exceeded the expected amount, which the software had been capped at. She alleges that, because of 2016, a turnout cap wasn’t likely set in 2020, and again, when Trump voters exceeded predicted numbers, some states stopped counting in the middle of the night and waited for more Biden ballots to be shipped in, to cover a possible recount scenario.

Maras said the software has been used in many countries including Ukraine—”that’s how we helped usher in their elections”—as well as Iraq, Afghanistan, Macedonia, Albania, Germany, the UK, and Greece.

A Dominion Voting Systems spokesperson said on Nov. 12 that the company “categorically denies any claims about any vote switching or alleged software issues with our voting systems.”

“Our systems continue to reliably and accurately count ballots, and state and local election authorities have publicly confirmed the integrity of the process,” the spokesperson said in a statement to the Denver Post.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rep. Louie Gohmert, on OANN.
It was posted on Parler.

Looking for the video, if I can find it I will post it.
Seems like the Parler post I grabbed the screen shot from was deleted.
However, I found it in a different post on Parler.

Link to OANN video on Parler.

Link to Parley

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Rep. Louie Gohmert, on OANN.
It was posted on Parler.

Looking for the video, if I can find it I will post it.

Is it one of these?

https://www.oann.com/rep-gohme...ove-president-trump/

https://www.oann.com/rep-gohme...ok-like-childs-play/

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great Watters video. Thank you.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're linking videos from 10/10 and 10/11/20.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smartmatic Election Management Software? Wow, they weren't kidding when they named it were they? We don't count votes in the precinct, we...manage them.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is what they are saying the server in Germany was showing.

Validity is suspect.

"Suspect?" Yeah, just a little <smh>

Y'know, yeah, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, and I suppose anything's possible. But this seems about as likely as me finding out tomorrow I'm a direct descendent of the Queen of England and next in line for the throne.

I'd sure like to be wrong, but the more I see of this "German server" story the less likely it seems.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

"Suspect?" Yeah, just a little <smh>...

California has been cheating the hell out of their votes for a long time. The voter enthusiasm for Trump combined with the the complete lack of excitement for Briben may have been enough to turn the raw vote this time. I know it is a stretch, but it is possible.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
At this point I think anything is possible.

What I don’t believe is that this is their first time cheating.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
quote:
At this point I think anything is possible.

What I don’t believe is that this is their first time cheating.

Yes, I guess anything is possible, but what I don't understand is California, Oregon and Washington all declaring Biden a winner just as their polls closed, and only 28% of votes having been counted.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
...What I don’t believe is that this is their first time cheating.

The Dems have developed this into an art form over many decades.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Trump won. He’s not going anywhere.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Trump won. He’s not going anywhere.

Ain't that the truth...

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Worth the 30 minutes to listen to it. For him to use that language about the Gov and SS says something. Will the GA legislature ratify if the Gov won't call a special session like they are asking?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
This could be big in AZ.

Skip to 2:54:00 of the Charlie Kirk Show.

Gives a great update on AZ and what is going on (or not going on). Sounds like a great case for a lawsuit, but the campaign's lawyers are tied up other places. Glad the guy in the Dodgers hat is on it.

He said they have a 4 to 1 majority on the county board of supervisors in Maricopa. State law requires a 2% recount by hand, but they could demand a full hand recount. He said people need to contact them.

I'm posting a link because it will only play on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...feature=emb_err_woyt

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post