SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
The U.S. military has full authority to do this because any CIA activity in the European theater is being conducted using military cover. In other words, CIA officers would be identified to the German government (and anyone else asking) as military employees or consultants.

*Just to be clear, this is not a quote from lastmanstanding. It's a quote from a blog or something he posted and I just cut out the rest*

This is absolutely not true. If the person that wrote that is that ill informed...

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
As long as we’re “spitballin’” I discovered that “The Kraken” is actually the nickname for a super computer at U of Tenn. I wonder if this is what Powell is eluding to...??

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2801 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^That's the Kraken I'm aware of. But I trust DJT and his team have access to something even more frightening and capable in this fight like the UT computer.

Posts: 3399 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Pres T just posted this on twitter. Not sure if means much for the election but....

Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact! https://twitter.com/adamlaxalt.../1328473113504354305

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1328483862490574849

Posts: 487 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PakRatJR:
Pres T just posted this on twitter. Not sure if means much for the election but....

Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact! https://twitter.com/adamlaxalt.../1328473113504354305

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1328483862490574849

So 153k votes were just tossed or just tossed for one state race, but they are going to keep the presidential ballots? Makes no sense that just the state race would have issues, so even if they aren't tossed does this help their legal case? chellim1?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If a story sounds to good to be true, it certainly is. If a mountain of evidence is dropping soon, it isn't. Not to be a downer but these stories are always false. I hope and pray Trumps legal team has something but now I'm just assuming that every demoralizing story is fake news from the media and every hopeful story is clickbait.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Campaign Lawyer Says She Was Harassed, Threatened by Attorney at Opposing Firm

Campaign spokesman says she received 'physical and economic threats'

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-16-3

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Just relax guys. Posting downer stuff is just dumb. Did you happen to watch Life, Liberty and Levin?
There is plenty of meat on the bone. I have no idea how things will ultimately work out. But neither do you. So we should continue to support the POTUS with our head held high. Give up under these circumstances? I do not think so, ever.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19732 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
FWIW: My wife just walked in about 10-15 minutes ago to inform me OAN's covering it, now.

It's beginning to sound more real.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in Wink

Any sources this time?

No. And they did not run the story again in the 7 o'clock news segment, so it's again looking wonky

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cautiously optimistic with a healthy dose of skepticism to anything I see.

Giuliani can be out there But he seems to have been right about Hunter Biden.

Sydney Powell is golden and has done wonders for General Flynn. She's sharp as a tack and articulate. In the almost 12 months she's been in the spotlight I can't think of any slip-ups or falsehoods.

Just keep pulling on that loose thread and it's all going to unravel.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13493 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
More than 2,600 uncounted ballots found in Georgia.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ount-efforts-georgia

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
If a story sounds to good to be true, it certainly is. If a mountain of evidence is dropping soon, it isn't. Not to be a downer but these stories are always false. I hope and pray Trumps legal team has something but now I'm just assuming that every demoralizing story is fake news from the media and every hopeful story is clickbait.

You're wonderful at parties, eh?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Trump Campaign Lawyer Says She Was Harassed, Threatened by Attorney at Opposing Firm...

There's no need to do that if the Trump legal team is chasing unicorns and rainbows. If that is what Team Trump is doing, the best strategy is to sit back and watch them destroy themselves and their credibility.

There's an old Southern expression "The hit dog hollers."

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
More than 2,600 uncounted ballots found in Georgia.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ount-efforts-georgia

Love the part about all the other numbers are matching perfectly. Such a bunch of crud.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell more on Smartmatic

https://twitter.com/i/status/1328469195550576645

video at link

Sidney Powell says she has firsthand evidence that Smartmatic voting software was designed in a way to change the vote of a voter without being detected

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Development in Nevada. 153,000 votes may be thrown out.

https://mediarightnews.com/cla...pancies-in-the-vote/

President Trump shared tonight that he believes there has been a “Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada.”

“The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy,” Trump explained.

Trump said that “Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact!”

Adam Paul Laxalt is the co-chair of the Trump campaign in Nevada and he was the one who alerted the president to the situation as he said that “the Clark County Commission just threw out an election that represents almost 1/6 of the total votes cast in Clark County because there were too many ‘discrepancies’ to be sure that that the results in that election can be certain. 153K votes in this election.”

Laxalt had retweeted Megan Messerly of the Nevada Independent who was live-tweeting the canvass that was occurring in the county, which went to Joe Biden 54% -44%.

In the county, Biden received roughly 120,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in 2016 and Trump received 111,000 more votes than he did in the last election.

Messerly reported that Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria on the Clark County Commission District C race: “We have found discrepancies that we can’t explain that would cast a doubt on whether or not that margin of victory is solid.”

In an apparent attempt to downplay the situation however, she then reported that “Gloria notes that the ONLY race they have an issue with is the Commission District C race.”

The race had a 10-vote margin of difference between the two candidates, Stavros Anthony and Ross Miller. “That’s the only race in the entire election we have any concern related to the outcome. And it’s because of the margin,” Gloria said.

Clark County Commissioner Larry Brown made a motion to accept the results of the election except in County Commission District C. The Clark County Commission ultimately approved the motion and the results of the election in Clark County are now certified except for District C.

https://twitter.com/AdamLaxalt...473113504354305?s=20

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This is what they are saying the server in Germany was showing.

Validity is suspect.
However, I think it is likely more believable than what the mainstream media is reporting as results.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
including california even..
that sounds slightly suspect.
possible.... but suspect IMO

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
^^^

Who is "they"? What is the source of that graph?

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post