SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I know an RN in a facility in Michigan that observed this. An ardent Dem/BLM supporter "helping" residents vote. Most do know who they are or where they are much less be able to make decisions.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5912 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Three people in WI just withdrew their lawsuit challenging votes - Hopefully because it was a duplicate or something...

LINK

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4006 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Three people in WI just withdrew their lawsuit challenging votes - Hopefully because it was a duplicate or something...

LINK

May have been for reasons of standing. I think there was a recent court decision that individual voters didn’t have the proper standing to file lawsuits.

Seeings a lot of decisions against and withdrawing of suits. If someone is going to release the Kraken, they need to do it soon and not just talk about it. Not really believing this is all 87D chess and there is really some Secret Squirrel code word level secret information that they aren’t letting out.

Reminds me of Eli Wallach in the Good, Bad, and the Ugly.

https://youtu.be/C0aWrDcM988

Posts: 3415 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Campaign Pushes Back on Media Reports of Changed Pennsylvania Case

https://www.breitbart.com/radi...d-pennsylvania-case/

The Trump campaign pushed back Sunday night against reports by the Washington Post and others that it had dropped a major part of its case challenging the election results in Pennsylvania.

The Post‘s Jon Swaine and Elise Viebeck reported that the Trump campaign was abandoning the claim that election authorities invalidated over 600,000 votes by barring Trump election observers from watching the count.

That left a much smaller part of the case — namely, that Democratic-run counties allowed voters to “cure” problems with their mailed-in ballots, while Republican counties, following rules laid down by the state legislature, did not.

But Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis, who appeared on Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot 125 shortly after the Post story came out, disputed its claims.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

But now, Merlino might just be willing to flip on Biden — in primetime Congressional testimony — if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record. And, of course, Merlino wants to be pardoned for the election fraud itself and any crimes to which he may incriminate himself during his testimony.

“He wants a clean record. He wants to fish and hunt on federal lands. He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant. “But most of all he wants the thanks of a grateful nation for coming forward.”

“He wouldn’t mind a little fame — or a lot of fame,” he jokes. “If he comes forward he’ll probably get a book deal and a movie franchise.”

Political observers believe that Merlino could sell the rights of his story to a major Hollywood production studio for more than $20 million, and a book deal could yield as much as $10 million.

“You have to understand the thing about Skinny Joey is that he is very charismatic and knows how to tell an enthralling story,” the associate explains. “He’d be an incredible movie narrator, and he’d perform excellently in congressional testimony. He could hit that testimony so far out of the ballpark that he becomes a superstar instantaneously — a real celebrity presence.”

The damning congressional testimony — being tentatively dubbed ‘The Biggest Heist in Political History’ — could make it politically impossible for the Republican-controlled legislature in Pennsylvania to certify the State’s 20 electoral votes.

LINK

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
better stock up on popcorn...

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's some pretty incredible shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's going to cause some fireworks.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant...

I hope this is true and he is honest about his role in the campaign fraud, but the line above just made me laugh out loud. It's like it came out of a Hollywood comedy about mafia bosses. The idea of a Mafia Don wanting to become a Park Ranger is priceless.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Scott Adams has theorized the the Mob would be very helpful in manufacturing ballots. Guess he was on to something.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Skinny Joey is about to go swimming with the fishes.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Somebody get Uncle Trump his pardon pen so he can write Skinny Joe one.

Be ironic if Skinny Joe took out Dementia Joe. Smile Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Scott Adams has theorized the the Mob would be very helpful in manufacturing ballots. Guess he was on to something.

He's probably just a good student of election history in the US. There's a good reason the Chicago mob felt betrayed when AG Bobby Kennedy went after them.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That's some pretty incredible shit.

The last week has made me really skeptical of these kinds of stories. I'm hopeful and trying to stay patient, but have been sucked into a few stories just to be let down.

I don't think he would have any problem getting a pardon for coming forward with that information though.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of Tom Pendergast - He made sure Democrats "won" elections in KC for 15 years. But the Democrats eventually turned on him and had him arrested for tax evasion and bribery.

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4006 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Yeah, here we go again. When does Darryl (Bigfoot) step up and make an announcement 'that will blow this wide open' ?
I'm really tired of these unsubstantiated stories.

As Joe Friday would say: "Just the facts, ma'am".

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

To borrow a line from Cleavon Little as Sheriff Bart in "Blazing Saddles"; "Hold your ears, folks! It's showtime!". So hoping this is not a drill.

Posts: 3399 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post