SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That's some pretty incredible shit.

The last week has made me really skeptical of these kinds of stories...

Yeah, that "raid" in Germany. How's it coming along? Unverified articles/videos posted on some questionable sites, and folks ate them up. Right now, what I'm focusing on is what the attorneys are doing with their lawsuits. Waiting for Sidney Powell to release that Kraken.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sorry but the Skinny Joey story sounds like something right out of the Babylon Bee. I agree the line about him wanting a job in the National Park Service cracked me up as well. Hell if this was true Trump would probably give him the Secretary of Interior cabinet position.

I'm keeping my distance from the Scytl raid in Germany story. This one I'm leaving the room on! Wink

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

But now, Merlino might just be willing to flip on Biden — in primetime Congressional testimony — if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record. And, of course, Merlino wants to be pardoned for the election fraud itself and any crimes to which he may incriminate himself during his testimony.

“He wants a clean record. He wants to fish and hunt on federal lands. He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant. “But most of all he wants the thanks of a grateful nation for coming forward.”

“He wouldn’t mind a little fame — or a lot of fame,” he jokes. “If he comes forward he’ll probably get a book deal and a movie franchise.”

Political observers believe that Merlino could sell the rights of his story to a major Hollywood production studio for more than $20 million, and a book deal could yield as much as $10 million.

“You have to understand the thing about Skinny Joey is that he is very charismatic and knows how to tell an enthralling story,” the associate explains. “He’d be an incredible movie narrator, and he’d perform excellently in congressional testimony. He could hit that testimony so far out of the ballpark that he becomes a superstar instantaneously — a real celebrity presence.”

The damning congressional testimony — being tentatively dubbed ‘The Biggest Heist in Political History’ — could make it politically impossible for the Republican-controlled legislature in Pennsylvania to certify the State’s 20 electoral votes.

LINK

FAKE NEWS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...f_fake_news_websites

The Buffalo Chronicle/ Posts fake news, often Canadian (see: https://www.canadalandshow.com...cle-is-not-reliable/)

In the last week of March, 2020, it posted an item concerning the fake news that NY Gov. Cuomo was planning to ban the sale of combustible cigarettes. (see: https://buffalochronicle.com/2...posed-cigarette-ban/)

Here is another story by them.

Biden plans a “complete ban” of online gun sales “on day one”

https://buffalochronicle.com/2...un-sales-on-day-one/

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

The last week has made me really skeptical of these kinds of stories. I'm hopeful and trying to stay patient, but have been sucked into a few stories just to be let down.

I don't think he would have any problem getting a pardon for coming forward with that information though.

Indeed. I'm as cynical as an alley cat at this point.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Boom.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
God Bless Burgess Owens. Cool

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yeah, that "raid" in Germany. How's it coming along?

FWIW: My wife just walked in about 10-15 minutes ago to inform me OAN's covering it, now.

It's beginning to sound more real.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
God Bless Burgess Owens. Cool

+1

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Yeah, that "raid" in Germany. How's it coming along?

FWIW: My wife just walked in about 10-15 minutes ago to inform me OAN's covering it, now.

If so and it produces what Sidney Powell has been saying that would be the mother of all Krakens.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The demoncrats / liberals new "Cancel Culture" is forcing many lawyers and legal teams to withdraw. We pray and trust that God is working in the spiritual world in favor of Donald Trump. God Bless Donald Trump and the USA !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3092 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
There’s been a lot of talk and accusations of cheating and fraud, I’m certain there has been but I’d sure as hell like to see something other than talk. I know it takes time but the longer it goes, the easier it is for evidence to be lost or done away with. It seems to me the wheels are moving awful slow.

Posts: 1784 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
The demoncrats / liberals new "Cancel Culture" is forcing many lawyers and legal teams to withdraw. We pray and trust that God is working in the spiritual world in favor of Donald Trump. God Bless Donald Trump and the USA !!! Smile

+1

Of course, they could be warriors for truth but there's the danger that if they lose, they will be cancelled. The law firms that withdraw will be in a position to profit if Biden is installed. They are taking the "safe" path, the easy way.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
There’s been a lot of talk and accusations of cheating and fraud, I’m certain there has been but I’d sure as hell like to see something other than talk. I know it takes time but the longer it goes, the easier it is for evidence to be lost or done away with. It seems to me the wheels are moving awful slow.

You can bet that the 'rats are working as hard as possible to cover up and get rid of as much evidence as possible of their fraud and corruption.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

Did you vet this story at all before posting it here?

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^It’s been 13 days Roll Eyes

I agree, feels longer, but it’s highly unlikely they’re dilly dallying. For something of this magnitude, anything faster than multiple months or even years is warp speed...

$.02 worth,

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in Wink

Any sources this time?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Of course, they could be warriors for truth but there's the danger that if they lose, they will be cancelled...

We are getting just a small sample of what our founding fathers faced when they decided to end their comfortable lives and declare independence.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:

Did you vet this story at all before posting it here?

Got the link off of what had previously been a credible site.

Lots of stuff swirling around out there.

How can one be expected to definitively vet anything these days?

In any event, time to take a couple of days off from this political frenzy.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trump couldn't have thrived as a builder in NYC without some sort of working arrangement with the unions/mob. Maybe a "it's who you know" kinda deal. Those same undesirables were a patriotic asset during WWII.

Just spitballin' here.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
As long as we’re “spitballin’” I discovered that “The Kraken” is actually the nickname for a super computer at U of Tenn. I wonder if this is what Powell is eluding to...??

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post