SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I was younger we had none of this touch screen crap. Why do we need it.

Money, power, control, IT looks for any and all occasions to insert it's digital footprint, voting will be a huge market with states paying for technology, data processing, and if they can, the actual data, don't be surprised if states FU and the company provides lower cost machines with a TOS that gives them the voting data for marketing and reporting purposes, and as such, the power to set prices to sell it to the networks on a minute by minute reporting.

Posts: 24300 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
It’s my understanding that these machines can be networked as well as have votes transferred by usb thumb drives.

All that doesn't really matter. In the end it boils down to having trustworthy, honest people managing the voting machines.

I've asserted, earlier, that what many of us suspect may have happened with these voting machines could be addressed by requiring open source software be used. One could even securely transfer vote sub-totals from individual precinct machines to the "master tabulator" via thumb drive. None of this is particularly challenging from a software design perspective.

But that assumes the people physically accessing the machines are not corrupt. This is, I guess you could say, the First Rule Of Computer Security: If you don't have positive physical control of the machine you cannot have security.

Even then one could backstop the system by requiring all ballots be securely retained for X number of days following an election or certification. But that would only work if you could trust the validity of the ballots. And that's not possible with what the Democrats have done re: Mail-in voting.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Newsmax, on Smartmatic software whistleblower.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I wish that, when people posted links to videos, they'd also provide a short summary so readers can know whether they wish to wade through the video.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Thanks ensigmatic.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I wish that, when people posted links to videos, they'd also provide a short summary so readers can know whether they wish to wade through the video.

Same with news articles or blogs. Post a pertinent paragraph or two and the link rather than a wall of text I try to do that in most cases.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
There's a reason why there's charges like 'Destruction of Evidence' and 'Obstruction.'

It's a power grab...and if they succeed, it may well be impossible to civilly undo, because those in power shape the rules to ensure they keep the power.

Understandable Powell and Co. need some time to get their ducks in a row, but the clock's ticking...

$.02 worth.
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Some people are treating SigForum like a news aggregator site seemingly without regard for those of us who are wading through it.

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:...
That's not how it works. ....

Correct on all you said, and another thing is that the "shenanigan processing" is/was most likely carried out with the data tabulated (even correctly) on other systems outside of "our" control or knowledge, then reinserted (as stated, overwritten), and no way to trace.

I am willing to bet all the machines use solid state drives,(SSD) and the "mechanics" of how they store data, does not leave traces when overwritten, those areas are "destroyed" as part of the design function of SSD, unlike mechanical "platter/head" drives, that are magnetic using tracks, blocks and sectors and a "table" (think spreadsheet) that addresses each sector for read and write. Any data on the drive that is "deleted" simply has the "address" in the "table" removed, but the data is still present.
The way that the drive is designed to operate, data is written in (effectively) random blocks and sectors and when new data is written over deleted data (remember, the data is still there) the new data will likely be written "randomly" and not all the earlier data will be over written.

Using some "math" reading what remains if a file is "overwritten" can allow for the "puzzle" to be solved sort of like "Wheel of Fortune" or an actual puzzle. That is one of the methods of file recovery software (the stuff people can buy).

Deep level forensics can allow for even "overwritten sectors" to reveal data that "recovery applications" cannot. Because the magnetic fields in each sector have "scars" or "faint magnetic patterns" that can be "read".

For anyone that ever did tape recording, knows that unless tape is properly degaussed, if over recorded, and even erased then over recorded, in many cases, the earlier "ghost" track can be heard, especially in the areas where the new recording is at a very low volume.

That said to say, anyone trying to build a "secure" process, would be mindful to use available methods, practices and equipment that would make the "revelation" difficult if not impossible.

In this case, the "perpetrators" do not need to hide all of it, only muddy the evidence to a point that is cannot provide irrefutable proof.

But, the more complex a system is, the more parts that leave evidence.

Most of us here, truly believe we have seen a fraud perpetrated, but what actual tangible evidence can any one of us produce.

And those who are fighting this for us, it is nearly as difficult.

And then add the obstruction, the aiding and abetting by those who should be forthcoming (elected, appointed and such), and it is a difficult task. But not impossible.

The greatest asset for those fighting to reveal the steal, is our support and demanding that the voice of the people not be silenced. (yes, even those who legitimately voted for Biden)

But, ask yourself. If they would do the things we see them doing now, in broad daylight, and not yet having the majority control over "We the People...", what might they do if they obtain that power?

I'll let Senator Graham make that point...

To anyone who thinks we should simply suck it up and move on, you choose the stand with my enemy.

You cross that bridge, your fate is with them.

-indignantlyfuriousmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44480 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

To anyone who thinks we should simply suck it up and move on, you choose the stand with my enemy.

That is how I see it too.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
It is amazing how fast the big counties in GA can recount the votes once Biden has the lead.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
It is amazing how fast the big counties in GA can recount the votes once Biden has the lead.

They're faking the recount.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I wonder how far back, in years, went the voting machines where one actually got their monies worth? When I started voting, and many here recall, it was a personal thing. You were a pair of shoes and lower legs behind a curtain. Made your selectons and pulled the big lever to enter them. You were done. Then some cheating fuck starting complaining of a hanging chad. Now we have the complexities of computers involved and they aren't even in our own country. I think all these modern scanners and computers need to show up in a scrap yard shredder. Drop all the by mail voting and return to days of old. Make a election in America, American. For this f'd up mess we are currently givin, people up in the ranks are responsible and need to take their medicine. Dont just punish the little guys and gals. Get the big fish too.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I agree, but it would seem that the big fish have done a pretty good job of insulating themselves from the dirty work.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Sorry if this was posted a few days ago. I don't remember seeing it.

quote:

FEC Chair: If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, "I Believe Her"

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...he-will-win-election

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
#IBelieveSydney

#IDon'tBelieveTheCorruptMedia

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

That is how I see it too.

Ditto. And, this woman’s work will not be in the kitchen for the fight it will be beside all of you.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The voting machines where I voted (Dallas, Texas) used touchscreen technology, but they printed a paper ballot with all the selections shown in both readable English and bar codes. Those ballots were inserted into machines that read and stored them. I presume the vote counts were made from the bar codes, and I had no way of knowing that those agreed with the English text that I verified, but a manual recount would detect any differences.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Second Memory Card With 2,755 Votes Found During Georgia Election Audit, Decreasing Biden Lead

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ecreasing-biden-lead

A second memory card with uncounted votes was found during an audit in Fayette County, Georgia, containing 2,755 votes according to WSBTV's Justin Gray.

The newfound ballots decreases Biden's statewide lead over President Trump by 449, leaving the margin at just 12,929 votes.

The news comes one day after 2,600 uncounted ballots were found on another memory card in Floyd County, GA - which were mostly cast for President Trump.

According to county election officials, human error is to blame in Floyd County.

"It's not an equipment issue. It's a person not executing their job properly," said Gabriel Sterling, the state's voting system manager. "This is the kind of situation that requires a change at the top of their management side."

Sterling referred to the 1st memory card as an "amazing blunder" - after which Floyd County Board of Elections director, Robert Brady, was asked to step down following the 'error' which was discovered on Sunday.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watergate blew open after Patrol Officers made a "routine" burglary arrest. Not sayin', just sayin'.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 544 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post