SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 927
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
what the hell just happened in PA?

??

Can you be more specific? What are you referring to?

Posts: 2160 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
quote:

??

Can you be more specific? What are you referring to?

The media is lying. No suits have been dropped in PA. They're trying to demoralize you.

Serious propaganda war. They are freaked out about PDJT winning!

They had to amend their lawsuit to reflect a change in legal representation since the Benedict Arnold Project harassed the original firm into taping out. Other than that, there's no change in the scope of the lawsuit.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you talking about the focusing of the lawsuit?

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Yes. The lawsuits.

Posts: 53232 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
From EPOCH Times

Trump Legal Team Pushes Back Against Reports, Reasserts 600,000 Pennsylvania Ballots Were Improperly Processed
By Jack Phillips
November 16, 2020 Updated: November 16, 2020
Print

President Donald Trump and his campaign have pushed back against reports claiming they have scaled back lawsuits and allegations about voter fraud during the Nov. 3 election, asserting they will continue to make a complaint that over 600,000 Pennsylvania ballots were improperly processed.

Campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh on Monday morning criticized the Washington Post’s report, describing it as a “complete mischaracterization of the Trump campaign’s litigation in [Pennsylvania],” and it is “erroneously claiming the campaign had dropped the claim of nearly 700,000 ballots processed illegally and in secret.” He added: “The campaign did no such thing.”

“Our lawsuit in Pennsylvania absolutely still makes an issue of the 682,479 mail-in and absentee ballots that were counted in secret,” Murtaugh said, suggesting that the Post failed to investigate their amended complaint in court.

Trump re-posted Murtaugh’s statement on Twitter, echoing his claim that the Jeff Bezos-owned newspaper “forgot to read the complaint,” while stressing there are outstanding allegations from GOP poll watchers in Pennsylvania who were barred from watching the vote-tallying process. Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who serves as a lawyer and associate to Trump, also disputed the paper’s report.

Giuliani said another reporter, Politico’s Josh Gerstein, “has a reading deficit” and “didn’t read paragraphs 132 to 150 of the amended complaint.”

The Post reported that attorneys filed a fresh complaint “removing allegations that election officials violated the Trump campaign’s constitutional rights by limiting the ability of their observers to watch votes being counted.”

Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, a Democrat, has repeatedly rejected the Trump campaign’s allegations there was any voter fraud or irregularities in the state. Her office has not responded to a request for comment.

“The extant state law issues still should be resolved by Pennsylvania state courts,” lawyers from Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro’s office said on behalf of Boockvar, according to a statement provided to news outlets over the weekend. “Although the Secretary does not believe that oral argument is necessary to dispense with Plaintiff’s allegations and claims, counsel for the Secretary will appear and be prepared for argument as scheduled for Tuesday … if the Court still intends to hear the argument.”

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, has scheduled oral arguments on the case for Tuesday and will hold an evidentiary hearing Thursday.

In a statement to Fox News, the Trump campaign noted that it changed the complaint and “strategically decided to restructure its lawsuit to rely on claims of violations of the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution,” but they said the ballots that were not observed are part of their complaint.

“Our poll watchers were denied meaningful access to watch the vote counting and we still incorporate that claim in our complaint,” Murtaugh also told the news outlet. “Unfortunately, fake news activists rushed to print their clickbait headlines, apparently without even reading the lawsuit. That’s lazy journalism at best, but more likely intentionally misleading.”

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The Epoch Times does not show Sleepy Joe as the pres-elect. They explain why. Good source of news, I subscribe to the newspaper, the only one actually delivered to my home.

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
And why the fuck not!?!

quote:
It appears that the bureaucracy is more afraid of the Democrats than the people, as a report emerges claiming the Justice Department is dropping the investigation into Spygate, nearly two years after it began.

The Federalist’s Sean Davis reports that the investigation into a treacherous spying operation on Donald Trump’s campaign and presidency is being dropped.

Link

We will see if this proves to be true but I will in no way be surprised if it does. This is why I was leery to see the FBI and DOJ become involved in the voter fraud investigations. What are the chances of them actually finding anything and how big of a hammer will it give the commies if they come back and say they found no evidence in any voter fraud claims.

Sidney Powell damn well better be able to produce this Kraken she says she will release.

Report From John Durham Coming ‘Real Soon,’ Says Rep. Jim Jordan

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-16-2

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, expects U.S. Attorney John Durham to release a report “real soon.”

Speaking to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo, Jordan said that Durham is “doing his work,” without elaborating, and Republicans can “expect some kind of report” in the near future. He didn’t provide a timetable as to when.

Posts: 12738 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
The Epoch Times does not show Sleepy Joe as the pres-elect. They explain why. Good source of news, I subscribe to the newspaper, the only one actually delivered to my home.

I really like Epoch Times - They have a deal right now where you can get a 4 month subscription to their website for $1 (I am not affiliated with ET in any way, just like the REAL news).

'Live long and prosper'

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
And why the fuck not!?!

quote:
It appears that the bureaucracy is more afraid of the Democrats than the people, as a report emerges claiming the Justice Department is dropping the investigation into Spygate, nearly two years after it began.

The Federalist’s Sean Davis reports that the investigation into a treacherous spying operation on Donald Trump’s campaign and presidency is being dropped.

Link

We will see if this proves to be true but I will in no way be surprised if it does. This is why I was leery to see the FBI and DOJ become involved in the voter fraud investigations. What are the chances of them actually finding anything and how big of a hammer will it give the commies if they come back and say they found no evidence in any voter fraud claims.

Sidney Powell damn well better be able to produce this Kraken she says she will release.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, expects U.S. Attorney John Durham to release a report “real soon.”

Speaking to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo, Jordan said that Durham is “doing his work,” without elaborating, and Republicans can “expect some kind of report” in the near future. He didn’t provide a timetable as to when.

Mark Steyn filling in for Rush was saying he hears the report is going to be that no indictments are going to be issued that the investigation for all practical purposes has ended. Unless Jordan is privy to something else. I must say my faith has not been high for sometime in regards to this investigation.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
And why the fuck not!?!

quote:

Link

Mark Steyn filling in for Rush was saying he hears the report is going to be that no indictments are going to be issued that the investigation for all practical purposes has ended. Unless Jordan is privy to something else. I must say my faith has not been high for sometime in regards to this investigation.

Strange that could not have been released prior to election?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1496 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is why I was leery to see the FBI and DOJ become involved in the voter fraud investigations. What are the chances of them actually finding anything ...

If recent history is any guide: Nearly zero.

It has become clear our nations law enforcement cannot be expected to actually find any evidence of any wrong-doing unless it's politically expedient to do so.

Which means we're no longer operating under the rule of law. So the next time you hear some political hack claim "We're a nation of laws," just laugh and walk away.

(I suggest laughing, rather than crying, because crying will do no more good than laughing and will only make you sad, to boot.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newsmax is reporting that President Trump may support a primary challenger to our governor (DeWine or DeWorthless as I like to call him).

Please God compel our great and wonderful president to do this.

If not, we will get a democrat governor in 2022 because I know no real Republicans that are going to vote for this shithead.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well here's another spin on the Scytl in Germany supposed raid. This showed up on Lucianne. Never heard of this blog before today. Everybody trying to get their clicks in I guess. Take it for what it's worth. Interesting however when you think of it in context of the Executive Order Trump issued in 2018 in regards to election fraud.

quote:
Larry Johnson On The Scytl "Raid"
Briefly, here's what I maintained regarding the purported "raid" in Germany in which servers said to be relevant to the 2020 US election were seized from a Scytl facility in or near Frankfurt. My view was that such an operation--in which private property on German soil was seized--would have had to have been handled through legal channels between the US government and the German government. Since the private property would have been seized for use as evidence in a criminal investigation, proper US warrants would have had to have been obtained and those warrants would have had to conform to German law, as well. To me, that meant that DoJ/FBI--both of which have considerable expertise in such matters--would have taken the lead, which possible assists from DoS.

The question remaining, of course, was: Did any of this actually happen in the real world? The persons supporting the narrative that this did happen--including Sidney Powell--appeared to me to be credible, yet one would have expected some further confirmation. So far there really hasn't been any.

This morning Larry Johnson, former CIA analyst, has weighed in with a thought provoking account in which he claims he was "reliably informed" of what he says--presumably by former colleagues: Unraveling the Deep State Coup. (h/t "j") I refer you to the full blog for all details, but here's the short version.

The core of Johnson's account is that the servers in question were not owned by private companies: Dominion or Scytl, or anyone else. Rather, they were owned by CIA. That, of course, would put an entirely different light on the legalities that would have been in play. If the Scytl facility were US government property, and if the personnel effecting the seizure of the servers were proceeding in accordance with valid orders, there would have been no need for German government involvement. Here's how Johnson puts that:

I am reliably informed that a unit under the command of USEUCOM (i.e., United States European Command) did in fact conduct an operation to take control of computer servers. But these servers belong to the CIA, not Dominion or Sctyl. The U.S. military has full authority to do this because any CIA activity in the European theater is being conducted using military cover. In other words, CIA officers would be identified to the German government (and anyone else asking) as military employees or consultants.

This is, in concept, absolutely true. Again, the question remains, did this actually happen in the real world? Johnson says he has been "reliably informed" that it did.

If this did happen, like me, Johnson maintains that US law enforcement would have been involved to take custody--in order to maintain the chain of custody of the evidence for possible use in a US court:

Such an operation would have been carried out with U.S. law enforcement present to take custody of the evidence. That means that the evidence will be under the control of the Department of Justice through US Attorneys and can be used in court or other judicial proceedings.

So far, so good. All bases are covered from a legal standpoint. However, Johnson goes further. Much further:

I also have confirmed what Jim Hoft reported the other night–the CIA’s Gina Haspel was not informed in advance of this operation. Based on this fact, I think it is correct that action was taken in Germany on territory under U.S. control and that a CIA facility was targeted.

I also have learned that FBI Director Christopher Wray was excluded from this operation. Wray, more than Haspel, has been working aggressively to undermine and sabotage Donald Trump. This means that some other U.S. law enforcement agency (e.g., US Marshals, DEA, Secret Service, etc) had the lead in collecting the evidence.

Quite frankly, I don't have knowledge of what legal issues would be involved here when it came to circumventing the normal chain of command. I assume that there are provisions for doing so. If I'm correct, that would mean that there would not necessarily be a need to use other law enforcement agencies than the FBI. The shorter chain of operational command and custody is always preferable.

Be that as it may be, the real bombshell in all this would be the exclusion of the Directors of the CIA and FBI from advance knowledge of the operation.

Having gone this far, Johnson then appeals to the credibility of Sidney Powell--as I have done. It is a fact that Powell told Maria Bartiromo yesterday: "I never say anything I can't prove." Moreover, both Powell and Giuliani have repeatedly hinted that they know something about actions taken by components of the US Intel Community which they are not at liberty to discuss. That stance by the two Trump lawyers has been consistent, and in a sense Powell doubled down yesterday when she called for Haspel's immediate firing--for unspecified reasons, although one assumes those reasons relate to the election. Which would fit perfectly with Johnson's reports. So, Johnson adds:

Sidney Powell is a serious lawyer. She is not going to make a false claim. Period. She embodies honesty and integrity. Given her recent statements on Maria Bartoromo and Lou Dobbs and Eric Bolling, she clearly knows that evidence is being collected that will prove beyond reasonable doubt (i.e., the type of evidence required to obtain a criminal conviction) that the CIA had some sort of nefarious relationship with Dominion Software and that Dominion Software was being used abroad and in the United States to conduct voter fraud.

It's also worth noting that Powell yesterday stated that the evidence the Trump team will assemble is "going to blow the mind of everyone in this country." The blowing of minds is a relative concept. Learning that election fraud takes place in the United States would not blow my mind. Learning that it took place on the scale alleged would certainly shock me deeply. Mind blowing? That's hard to say. Learning that the top leadership of the Intel agencies may have been complicit ... beyond doubt that gets me, at any rate, into the realm of the mind blowing.

Final question: Did this happen in the real world? That's what we're all waiting to find out. It remains difficult for me to believe that Giuliani and Powell would be making reckless suggestions that would certainly come back to bite them in court. The shuffling of management at key agencies, the consultations that have taken place, all point to something far out of the ordinary taking place behind the scenes. So, too, does Trump's calm demeanor.

ADDENDUM: From a comment at the link:

Germany, along with most other countries around the world prohibit or severely limit "electronic voting" Declared it was too vulnerable to fraud and hacking after trying this method - now paper ballots only.

So why for 2020, suddenly the big push in the US to get everyone to vote electronically, after decades of failed practices elsewhere in the world? Purveyed by many of the same player foisted on the US election systems.

This voting process was rejected elsewhere because it undermined trust in these country's election integrity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ic_voting_by_country

We got sold a pig in a poke this year. Or a donkey's rear end.

Link

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:

Strange that could not have been released prior to election?

Not really.

The first job of every 'crat is to preserve their job. Two reasons, 1) perhaps they can maintain their position or similar, with the incoming administration; 2) They won't be blackballed so they will still be eligible for other work outside of the incoming administration.

You can bet the upper echelon DOJ is already jockeying for positions within and currying favor with the Harris administration.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did this happen in the real world? That's what we're all waiting to find out. It remains difficult for me to believe that Giuliani and Powell would be making reckless suggestions that would certainly come back to bite them in court. The shuffling of management at key agencies, the consultations that have taken place, all point to something far out of the ordinary taking place behind the scenes. So, too, does Trump's calm demeanor.

It's not just that it would "come back to bite them in court". It's that they are both serious people who have put their reputations on the line. They will either be national heroes or they will be the laughing stock of the nation for a long time to come. Rudy Giuliani has been on the Trump team for a long time and I'm sure would be expected to have some loyalty. Sydney Powell, OTOH, has no reason to get involved unless she really believes in what she's saying/doing.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24175 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Did this happen in the real world? That's what we're all waiting to find out. It remains difficult for me to believe that Giuliani and Powell would be making reckless suggestions that would certainly come back to bite them in court. The shuffling of management at key agencies, the consultations that have taken place, all point to something far out of the ordinary taking place behind the scenes. So, too, does Trump's calm demeanor.

It's not just that it would "come back to bite them in court". It's that they are both serious people who have put their reputations on the line. They will either be national heroes or they will be the laughing stock of the nation for a long time to come. Rudy Giuliani has been on the Trump team for a long time and I'm sure would be expected to have some loyalty. Sydney Powell, OTOH, has no reason to get involved unless she really believes in what she's saying/doing.

I agree with you on this with the caveat that Powell is the one really providing credibility to this at least for me. If it was just Rudy I would have walked past this already. Rudy is a well meaning well intentioned attorney but he has been known to be a bit of a loose cannon at times.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Sydney Powell, OTOH, has no reason to get involved unless she really believes in what she's saying/doing.
Sydney likes a fight, and when its a corrupt Dem she's going to war against, she likes it even better.

I've noted this before, Sydney scares the hell out of me. Can't say that about most people (male or female). She's not to be screwed around with.

Again, putting all the noise to the side, as Rasmussen noted, Biden performed behind expectations in every state in the country. The only places he overperformed, and overperformed insanely, was in Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee (I'd argue Arizona as well) where more people voted than are even on the voter rolls, and where governance is almost exclusively liberal. Anyone arguing this is not irregular and needs to be investigated is either a liar or a retard (which yes, describes most politicians and media types perfectly).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congressman Biggs Requests 100% Audit of Maricopa County, Arizona Ballots

Dear Chairman Hickman and members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors,

Thank you for your vigilance in working to ensure Arizona’s election is fair and accurate. We appreciate the dedicated effort required to manage an election of this scale in Arizona’s largest county, and we are grateful for the opportunity to share our thoughts on how best to move forward.

More than 3.2 million ballots were cast for the presidential election in Arizona, with more than 63 percent of those cast in Maricopa County. Yet hundreds of voters in Maricopa County have signed affidavits alleging their ballots cast in the November 3 election may have been discounted. Every voter has the right to know that his or her ballot was accurately tabulated.

Arizona state law sets out various mechanisms to root out fraud and protect the integrity of the results. While the election margins may not be narrow enough to trigger a recount, you are permitted to conduct a 100 percent manual audit. State law requires a manual audit of a minimum number of ballots cast, both those cast early and those cast in-person on election day (A.R.S. § 16-602(B), (F)). The law does not, however, impose a ceiling on the number of ballots that may be manually audited. Maricopa County has full authority to require a 100 percent audit of ballots cast, allowing tabulators to review ballot images and compare the results to current totals.

The narrow margin that currently exists between the two presidential candidates, together with questions regarding anomalies and potential errors, is more than enough reasoning to conduct a manual audit of ballot images. A manual audit of ballot images will provide full transparency of Maricopa County’s election results. This will ameliorate concerns voters have expressed, will tamp down rumors, and will assuage the concerns of non-Arizonans calling our election results into question. Please use your statutory authority to compel the County Recorder to commence and complete a manual audit of ballot images. Thank you for your leadership and consideration.

All the best,

Andy Biggs
Member of Congress

Paul A. Gosar, D.D.S.
Member of Congress

David Schweikert
Member of Congress

LINK

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More evidence of vote fraud in Wisconsin.

There is a disability service coordinator coming forward regarding compromised people in group homes having their votes commandeered by group home staff members.

Doubt anyone in the mainstream media will shine a light on it but hopefully it leads to some consequences.

Podcast

Article

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post