SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I haven't watched the Dr. Shiva video above. But I'd point out that Dr. Shiva is pretty much known as a wacko in Massachusetts. He's not well regarded on either side of the aisle, left or right. He runs against Warren when he can and he launched a write in run against Markey.

In any case people do not take him seriously. I don't know a lot about him but I think it's at least good to know the general thought on him if watching his videos.

I watched the entire video last night. I'm not an engineer but the presentation was explained so that even a layman such as myself could understand the concept, and even if you don't find Dr. Shiva credible, I didn't notice any flaws in the methodology used to evaluate the data.

It's worth noting that there were two other experts involved in gathering and analyzing the data, and Dr. Shiva claimed to be an Independent, another presenter acknowledged being a Democrat, and the presenter on the phone claimed to be a Republican.

I got the impression they were down on all the established major parties and were pursuing this with an eye towards third party rule, but whatever their agenda, the data analysis they presented and their recommendations for correcting election fraud vulnerabilities are at least worth considering.

This is the argument against the Shiva presentation. Note that this basically applies different arguments as to why republican voters would vote straight ticket or just Trump. This justifies the response that was seen.
I don't agree with his logic, and of course Shiva seemed to show that the slopes varied between counties depending whether they were included in a swing state.
It's hard to make a determination without seeing more data from more counties. However why not look closer at the machines anyway?
https://kabir-naim.medium.com/...rlatans-4f675ffe793c

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kimber1911:

GAME ON! Michigan State Senators DEMAND Full Audit of 2020 Elections

You noticed that letter is dated for tomorrow?
Nothing strange about it. Letters are dated the next day all the time. Especially when sent out later in the day. Or, it could just be an error. Gateway Pundit is reporting the same letter, so I don't think it's made up garbage.

Best part is the GOP controls the state legislature. It should say do it or we don't certify.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are rumors circulating that our Gov is going to shut the state down to stop any recount.

You know... To protect us from Covid.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...ovid-19-in-michigan/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The wife was switching around and said Wolf Blitzer was on Fox News' "The Five". Turns out they were commenting on a Blitzer CNN clip but for a moment I was only so surprised. Mad Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
A quick way to get to the bottom of the Dominion controversy would force them to turn over their source code. Simple and the answer could be found within a day or two with the right software engineering team. Same with all voting machine manufacturers. Their source code cannot and should not be a trade secret.

Correct. After all, no one is going to be using it after this anyway. Maybe they can sell to dictators. They could add a remote control. 'Steal elections right from your recliner.'

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I would hope that any action like that would lead to federal election interference charges for Wretched Witchmer

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:

There are rumors circulating that our Gov is going to shut the state down to stop any recount.

You know... To protect us from Covid.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...ovid-19-in-michigan/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Given today's climate and the bold fascism of the Left, especially in Hollywood, Jon Voight is a very courageous man:

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

So far it is only 2 Senators requesting this. If every GOP Senator in MI was requesting this I would feel better about it.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...tates-2020-election/

Two Michigan state senators have requested that Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson conduct a “full audit” of the state’s 2020 election, citing a list of alleged improprieties.

State Senators Lana Theis and Tom Barrett handed the letter to Secretary Benson on Thursday.

Posts: 13071 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Republicans pick off another House seat. This one in New York

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sen. Graham: Nevada's Signature-Confirming Machines Weren't Working

https://www.newsmax.com/politi...020/11/12/id/996728/

Lawsuits filed by President Donald Trump's campaign in Nevada are "very promising" because there is evidence that millions of ballots were run through the state's machines without the signatures being confirmed, Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday.

"In Nevada, they have a machine to verify mail-in ballot signatures," the South Carolina Republican said on Fox News' "Fox & Friends." "If you don't have a signature on a mail-in ballot, then it's useless. The machine was basically turned off."

That means that millions of ballots were run, with the machine accepting every signature, "whether it was fraudulent or not," said Graham. "They may win that lawsuit."

Without verified signatures, that would mean someone could vote "a thousand times" for Joe Biden, who has been projected as president-elect, said Graham.

"Signature verification in Nevada was meaningless because they set the computer up on a setting where it would approve anything," said Graham, adding that in Clark County, where Las Vegas is located, the computer was "basically turned off."

"I am convinced if you ran these signatures through with the machine set at the proper setting, thousands of ballots would be kicked out," said Graham. "If you don't have a system to check out the signatures, mail-in ballots become just, just ballot stuffing ... they had the machine cut off. [They] may as well have not had a machine."

Meanwhile, Graham also discounted reports that Trump will start pulling U.S. troops out in several locations, including Afghanistan.

"I think he's been a good commander in chief," said Graham. "We killed the number two in al-Qaida about two weeks ago in Afghanistan. To trust the Taliban to police al-Qaida and ISIS would be insane. Our presence in South Korea is a buffer against China and keeps North Korea in check. Having a troop reduction in Afghanistan makes sense, pulling out makes no sense. Radical Islam is very present in Afghanistan, and our troops over there are an insurance policy against another 9/11."

Posts: 13071 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Given today's climate and the bold fascism of the Left, especially in Hollywood, Jon Voight is a very courageous man:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="471" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eL43dp58P3w" width="837"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Bravo to him. And James Wood. These 2 patriots are at the stage that they absolutely do not need Hollywood to stay afloat.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some stray thoughts

- I wasn't comfortable w Shiva's video. And actually thought some of it was a bit sloppy. YMMV

- I do highly suspect that the machines were tampered with one way or another

- I used to be on teams that developed software and tested software. Sometimes in testing we would build large test input files that were structured so that the exact output was clearly defined. Then feed those files thru the hardware/software system and see if the output was what was expected. That could be done w the tabulators.

- Agree w Sig209 - the handcount in Georgia should give a good indication if there are problems w the tabulators used in Georgia.

- From reports that have come out, it is very disturbing that there is so little configuration management and security control of the tabulators.

- We need profoundly more oversight of the voting process including law enforcement presence to stop any BS by local thugs during elections

- Vote by mail should be absolutely minimized and strictly monitored

- the usual - voter photo ID mandatory. Make voter fraud prosecution a high priority. The FBI could gain some of its reputation back if they jumped on this.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Agree pretty much with all of that.

Rudy Giuliani Updates The Current Status of Election Ballot Challenges…
Posted on November 12, 2020 by sundance

Trump campaign lawyer Rudy Giuliani outlines two critical states with demonstrable evidence of ballot fraud. Michigan and Pennsylvania are the two states with the highest amount of evidence of ballot manipulation and ballot fraud.

Giuliani would not answer the question about whether U.S. intelligence agencies are participating as part of the overall investigation. However, he did say the Dominiom counting machine irregularities are potentially tied to Chinese software development.

Additionally, Giuliani outlines how the state legislature has a role and responsibility in the first phase of the ballot challenges. The challenge only goes to the Supreme Court if the state legislature does not correct the ballot issues independent of the judiciary.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
- I wasn't comfortable w Shiva's video. And actually thought some of it was a bit sloppy. YMMV

Thanks for your input. I am not a computer programmer or statistician or engineer Smile

To add to your list, I am against the long period of early voting, which is not in the U.S. Constitution. In Texas, we had over three weeks, which IMO, is fucking ridiculous. Mail -in ballots need to be restricted to requested absentee ballots, with strict protocols. And yes, Voter ID should be the law of the land.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
History always repeats itself, here is an article from 2004, reminding ourselves that election fraud has been part of US history since voting was allowed, Remember Tammany Hall!

It is a good read-down right prophetic, but for those who won't here are some excerpts:

"Tammany was so efficient at election fixing that between 1868 and 1871, the votes cast in the city totaled 8 percent more than the entire voting population—"the dead filling in for the sick," as one contemporary wag put it. Historian Denis Tilden Lynch describes how thugs would go from one polling place to the next, impersonating citizens who hadn't yet voted."

After his fall from power, the infamous Tammany Hall leader William Marcy Tweed—Boss Tweed—candidly assessed the conduct of elections in his city. His 1877 testimony before the New York Board of Aldermen remains fascinating for its matter-of-fact explication of how to corrupt democracy:
"Q: "What were they to do, in case you wanted a particular man elected over another?"

A: "Count the ballots in bulk, or without counting them announce the result in bulk, or change from one to the other, as the case may have been."

Why is such activity proliferating? It flows from the success of Democratic lawmakers in pushing aside clear, orderly, and rigorous voting procedures in favor of elastic and "inclusive" election rules that invite manipulation. A machine for corruption is the 1993 "Motor Voter Act," the first bill that President Clinton signed. The law requires government officials to allow anyone who renews a driver's license or applies for welfare or unemployment to register to vote on the spot, without showing ID or proof of citizenship. It also allows ID-free registration by mail. The law also makes it hard to purge voting lists of those who've died or moved. All this makes vote fraud a cinch, almost as easy as when Tammany Hall handed out pre-marked ballots.

Democrats think that the ambiguity in election laws will work to their benefit this fall, allowing them to litigate every single close race. Unfortunately, if "anything goes" continue to be the ballot bywords, the nation may soon wake up to a crisis even bigger than the 2000 Florida nightmare. Perhaps then the public will demand to know who subverted the election laws. But wouldn't it be better if we did something about the problem now—even if it's as simple as requiring everyone who votes to show an ID? In 2004, we should be well past the days of Boss Tweed.

Posts: 653 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Thanks for your input. I am not a computer programmer or statistician or engineer Smile

To add to your list, I am against the long period of early voting, which is not in the U.S. Constitution. In Texas, we had over three weeks, which IMO, is fucking ridiculous. Mail -in ballots need to be restricted to requested absentee ballots, with strict protocols. And yes, Voter ID should be the law of the land.

I will add anyone working at a polling station and will be handling or processing ballots needs to be screened in some way. Too many reports of people wearing BLM and Antifa gear working with ballots. Not to mention all the Biden masks. No more off the street volunteers that are easily manipulated to do whatever they are asked with ballots.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Republicans pick off another House seat. This one in New York

Link

We may pick up two more before this is over. I believe we're slightly ahead in Iowa (Miller-Meeks) and I believe we're ahead in Utah (Burgess Owens).

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5519 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

We may pick up two more before this is over. I believe we're slightly ahead in Iowa (Miller-Meeks)...

Right you are. In my district {House #2) Miller-Meeks is now up by 47 votes. More details if you're interested:

https://qconline.com/news/stat...rce=home-top-story-1

Posts: 16003 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
@ Mariabartiromotv

Massive national security issues. Massive. I'm told Dirty Venezuelan & Cuba money behind dominion. The software also has components from china. This is about to explode.

https://parler.com/post/622fa2...4cf49e9c495cc021cb95

Data deep dive on Dominion Voting Systems offers incontrovertible proof of election hack

If the Trump campaign and his army of attorneys don't have this information yet, they need it as soon as possible. This is the smokiest gun we've seen so far.

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/...of-of-election-hack/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post