SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe probably does not remember what he had for breakfast, but many of us recall Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas’s confirmation lynching.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say?" then Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, asked then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas on Oct. 11, 1991

Senator, I would like to start by saying unequivocally, uncategorically, that I deny each and every single allegation against me today....

And from my standpoint as a black American, as far as I'm concerned, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. -- U.S. Senate, rather than hung from a tree.

FLASHBACK--Clarence Thomas: 'It's a High-Tech Lynching for Uppity Blacks'

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania Secretary had no authority to change election rules.

Posts: 1653 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Joe probably does not remember what he had for breakfast, but many of us recall Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas’s confirmation lynching.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say?" then Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, asked then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas on Oct. 11, 1991

Senator, I would like to start by saying unequivocally, uncategorically, that I deny each and every single allegation against me today....

And from my standpoint as a black American, as far as I'm concerned, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. -- U.S. Senate, rather than hung from a tree.

FLASHBACK--Clarence Thomas: 'It's a High-Tech Lynching for Uppity Blacks'

I have given this a lot of thought actually. Supreme Court justices are also humans and have emotions and thoughts that are not easily swept away. I think when Justice Thomas goes to bed at night he smiles at the karma that is about to fall in his lap. I couldn't think of a better example of good karma to come to a very good man. Joe may not remember it but you can bet many of the top Dems do.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Fake account. Sorry

K. Waiting... Anytime now...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy moly that’s a huge pic feersum.....

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Here’s another very nerdy take on the Dominion scandal

Deep data dive on Dominion offers incontrovertible proof of election hack

I am not a software guy; my younger son is, but I haven’t shown this to him yet.

This is completely independent of the Shiva analysis.

The article is very long with references to Python scripts and other things I don’t understand, but would love t hear feedback from those on SF who do have that expertise.

This was found via Lucianne.com.

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:

There are rumors circulating that our Gov is going to shut the state down to stop any recount.

You know... To protect us from Covid.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...ovid-19-in-michigan/

Fine. The legislature will support her and not meet to certify. Covid and all.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

K. Waiting... Anytime now...

Fake news.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to quote and imbed the same HUUUGE pic SIG228........ Roll Eyes

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
While I do think Trump will prevail lets not kid ourselves there is not going to be anyone going to prison over this. Not anyone important at least.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25674 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

So there are votes that came after 8 PM
They didn't allow GOP observers access while counting
They threw out envelops legally required to be kept for two years
Reports that they may have disregarded SCOTUS orders to segregate ballots

Those four things together should be pretty damming before SCOTUS even for those justices who wouldn't normally throw out ballots. They violated state law, the Constitution, and possibly violated a direct order from them to segregate. We are talking hundreds of thousands of votes and they only need 50k to flip the state. President Trump is winning PA.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
For those questioning the Dominion software, I'll offer you this.

I've spent the better part of 20 years as a Senior Project Manager managing software implementations for multi-billion dollar banks across the country. We install software that houses and manages hundreds of billions of dollars of loans and deposits, and tens of millions of customer info records. That software makes voting software look like early versions of Atari. One thing to remember when discussing software is there are no such things as 'glitches' in production software. Software is written and tested continually as development builds it, and my project teams test, verify, and certify each implementation of that production software on multiple levels to guarantee accuracy. The Dominion software is not 'flawed'. It is likely reflecting exactly what it was programmed to reflect.

Wanna solve the riddle? Immediately take full control of the computer processing systems and software in Michigan/Pennsylvania along with all the ballots. Re-run all the ballots and see if if that total reconciles to the currently advertised voting numbers. Then manually tabulate all the ballots and compare that result to the computer rendered numbers. If they don't match, you have your answer. Then put a dozen 'independent' programmers and analysts in place to tear apart the code and find the alterations to the program code that manipulate the numbers. Then put a whole bunch of people against a wall and execute them for crimes against this country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
SIG228 continues his bullshit!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6guns...

Just put him on your ignore list as I have. Then you only have to see his drivel if someone quotes it.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
For those questioning the Dominion software, I'll offer you this.

I've spent the better part of 20 years as a Senior Project Manager managing software implementations for multi-billion dollar banks across the country. We install software that houses and manages hundreds of billions of dollars of loans and deposits, and tens of millions of customer info records. That software makes voting software look like early versions of Atari. One thing to remember when discussing software is there are no such things as 'glitches' in production software. Software is written and tested continually as development builds it, and my project teams test, verify, and certify each implementation of that production software on multiple levels to guarantee accuracy. The Dominion software is not 'flawed'. It is likely reflecting exactly what it was programmed to reflect.

Wanna solve the riddle? Immediately take full control of the computer processing systems and software in Michigan/Pennsylvania along with all the ballots. Re-run all the ballots and see if if that total reconciles to the currently advertised voting numbers. Then manually tabulate all the ballots and compare that result to the computer rendered numbers. If they don't match, you have your answer. Then put a dozen 'independent' programmers and analysts in place to tear apart the code and find the alterations to the program code that manipulate the numbers. Then put a whole bunch of people against a wall and execute them for crimes against this country.

He's exactly correct.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8917 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

After they're charged, tried and convicted, of course.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hunter Biden ?

Would be my guess as well as uncle James. Trump is up to something here. Seems like a strange time to issue a executive order on this. Something has been uncovered previously unknown or something known has been verified. Arrests coming?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No arrests, ever. It's not gonna happen. We can hope and dream but no Democrat is going to serve as much as 10 minutes behind bars. There's not enough political will for it and no federal agency will enforce the law.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3630 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post