SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
bigdeal,

Agree w your post. I was a program manager for DoD software that interfaced to sensors, developed target tracking solutions, and then interfaced w weapons including "Launch" commands.

With every software delivery I had to personally sign the certification letter to the appropriate DoD office. If that software screwed up, the least of my problems would have been that I was quickly a "former" program manager.

IMHO, three steps are important:

1) Hand count the ballots. See if that matches what has been reported to date w the machines

2) While doing #1, identify any ballots which are not legitimate. Tabulate that count also. (such as ballots that fell outside the legal time window)

3) Investigate claims that many ballots were ignored or destroyed

This is quite the detective story. People working this may look back at this as the highlight of their careers.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
6guns...

Just put him on your ignore list as I have. Then you only have to see his drivel if someone quotes it.

Ignore is for pussies, pussy.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
This is Trump country. Please leave the thread if you disagree if only out of respect for Para.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Michael Bloomberg:

For perhaps the first time in American history, a coordinated effort to taint or overturn a presidential election may be underway

Donald Trump Jr:

Apparently Bloomberg was sleeping through the last four years where the highest levels of government conspired against the duly elected President of the United States.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A little something to lighten the mood, from an Instapundit post:

This is an example that the Right is better at memes!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
sdy
Thanks for that executive order link.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/pre...-military-companies/

Posts: 1653 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
6guns...

Just put him on your ignore list as I have. Then you only have to see his drivel if someone quotes it.

Ignore is for pussies, pussy.

quote:
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag

What would your God say about you being an asshole?

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
This is Trump country. Please leave the thread if you disagree if only out of respect for Para.

I don't disagree. Simply pointed out that supposed Tweet from Donald Trump Jr. was fake. Everyone cries when the dims post fake news, so why should that be any different? Takes about two seconds to verify, but seems some here would rather live in fantasy land. Then they get their panties all in a twist if someone points out their bullshit.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
[QUOTE]

He'd say, don't be a pussy. Probably hard for you to grasp.

PS,

That's not a Trump joke.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Please keep fighting, guys, because we ALL want this thread locked. . . Roll Eyes

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Please keep fighting, guys, because we ALL want this thread locked. . . Roll Eyes

Amazing, is it not, how some members either can't seem to understand the clear wishes expressed by our host or don't feel those wishes apply to them--because they're special or something?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

I don't disagree. Simply pointed out that supposed Tweet from Donald Trump Jr. was fake. Everyone cries when the dims post fake news, so why should that be any different? Takes about two seconds to verify, but seems some here would rather live in fantasy land. Then they get their panties all in a twist if someone points out their bullshit.

My bad. It was fake account, and I did not verify. Point is we all want Trump as President - if you don’t, you are on the wrong website.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Bidens and the Chinese connection.

Posts: 1653 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

My bad. It was fake account, and I did not verify. Point is we all want Trump as President - if you don’t, you are on the wrong website.

Everyone makes mistakes.

I've even overcooked a steak or two Smile.

But let's be diligent gentlemen (and ladies).

Let's do our best to ensure that everything we post here is as credible as possible until Para gets back and keeps doing what he does very well.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh. My. God. The media gaslighting is unbelievable, even for 2020 standards.

This headline actually put my jaw on the floor.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
This headline actually put my jaw on the floor.

I seriously want some of what these bone-heads are smokin! Eek

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yahoo News has put out some doozies this year, but that one takes the cake.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Either Lin Wood has jumped the shark or big stuff is coming based on these tweets.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLi...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
https://www.projectveritas.com...or-told-us-the-only/

BREAKING: New Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower: Supervisor Told Us ‘The Only Political Mail That Will Be Delivered From Now On Will Be That of the ‘Winner,’ In This Case, Joe Biden’ … Trump Bulk-Mail Treated Like ‘Garbage’

Elkins Park, Pa., USPS whistleblower: “The only political mail that will be delivered from now on will be that of the ‘winner,’ in this case, Joe Biden. Other political mail from other sources and senders would be put into the undeliverable bulk business mail bin.”

Elkins Park, Pa., USPS whistleblower: “All political mail for Biden was to be continued to be treated as first-class and delivered the day it was received.”

Elkins Park, Pa., USPS whistleblower: “I think that we're a delivery service and that [playing politics] is not really our place.”

Elkins Park, Pa., USPS whistleblower: “The only thing that's going to prevent a fraudulent election is people having the courage to come forward. I wouldn't want to say that I had the opportunity to do that and didn't do it.”

Whistleblower says Elkins Park, Pa., USPS Supervisor of Customer Services Walter Lee gave the order to 30 postal workers

James O’Keefe: “This is the third Pennsylvania USPS Insider to blow the whistle on election malfeasance in the last week. There is something going on with USPS and we must get to the bottom of it immediately.”

[Elkins Park, Pa.–Nov. 12, 2020] Project Veritas released today a new video of an anonymous USPS whistleblower here who claims that higher-ups ordered postal workers to discard pro-Trump and pro-Republican mail, and only deliver pro-Biden mail from now on.

Play
“This is the third Pennsylvania USPS Insider to blow the whistle on election malfeasance in the last week. There is something going on with USPS and we must get to the bottom of it immediately,” said Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe.

It’s very concerning that every USPS whistleblower coming forward is telling stories that put our election integrity in serious doubt, he said.

In a conversation with O’Keefe, the brave Elkins Park USPS whistleblower described the political bias within the organization:

James O’Keefe: “You're a letter carrier. OK. And tell me what your boss told you on Nov. 9.”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “You were told that the only political mail that will be delivered from now on will be that of the ‘winner,’ in this case, Joe Biden. And that other political mail from other sources and senders would be put into the undeliverable bulk business mail bin or UVM.”

James O’Keefe: “What was the name of the person who said that?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “Walter Lee.”

The Elkins Park USPS whistleblower went into more detail to describe Walter Lee’s order and how the USPS should actually behave when it comes to political mail:

James O’Keefe: “Did Walter Lee tell you to keep delivering Biden mail?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “All political mail for Biden was to be continued to be treated as first-class and delivered the day it was received.”

James O’Keefe: “What happens to the undeliverable bulk business mail?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “I believe it goes back to the plant, but undeliverable bulk business mail is essentially a step away from the garbage.”

James O’Keefe: “Do you think that the United States Postal Service should be playing politics?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “No. I think that we're a delivery service and that's not really our place. It seems to me that once they decided that - there was a victory in the election. It was like, well, we're not - we're not delivering anything else, but that.”

The whistleblower also confirmed that around 30 postal workers likely heard the same order, and the whistleblower would be willing to testify under oath if it came down to it:

James O’Keefe: “Would there have been anybody else that would have overheard this?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “Yes, pretty much all in the office.”

James O’Keefe: “That was Monday of this week. And how many people work in - how many people are we talking about who overheard this?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “Well, close to 30.”

James O’Keefe: “If required, would you be willing to - if it came to it, would you testify under oath that this information is true?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “Yes, if I was required to go under oath, I would.”

James O’Keefe: “It takes a lot of courage to come forward like this and the way that you're doing it. What compelled you to do that?”

Elkins Park USPS whistleblower: “Basically, the only thing that's going to prevent a fraudulent election is people having the courage to come forward. I wouldn't want to say that I had the opportunity to do that and didn't do it.”

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7149 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
[QUOTE]

He'd say, don't be a pussy. Probably hard for you to grasp.

PS,

That's not a Trump joke.

Alright.

My post wasn’t meant to be an insult. You proclaim to be a man of God. A true man of God would take the time to reflect on how he is treating others. Others who he most likely agrees with a lot of stuff on.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post