SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer...-in-signed-affidavit

LAS VEGAS, Nevada – A second sworn affidavit from a whistleblower who was an election worker in Clark County, Nevada, claims mail-in ballots were improperly filled out in a Biden-Harris van outside a polling place.

A redacted copy of the affidavit signed on Nov. 8 and obtained by the Washington Examiner puts weight behind some of the claims first detailed by American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp, who is helping lead the charge for the president’s legal efforts in Nevada. In a Sunday press conference, Schlapp said that an election worker saw a van “marked Biden-Harris” with open ballots inside.

The whistleblower, who worked as a poll worker from Oct. 17-30, complained about a Biden-Harris bus or van that was often stationed outside the polling place that would often have “speakers, dancers, music and other festivities going on” and whose organizers had to be told “several times a day” to “stay 100 feet from the polling location.” He also said that voters without proper identification were permitted to cast provisional ballots.

The biggest shock claim, though, dealt with improperly filled out ballots in the van belonging to supporters of presumptive President-elect Joe Biden, whom he saw while on a lunch break walk on Oct. 28 or 29.

“I personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against the side of the Biden/Harris van,” the affidavit said. “The same two people who marked the ballots then put the marked ballots in official pink and white envelopes. These people were not poll workers."

The affidavit continued: "By my final walking lap, there were 5 or 6 additional people who formed a human wall, which moved as I walked by, apparently in an attempt to block my view of the four people who were opening envelopes, marking ballots, and placing those ballots in the pink and white return envelopes.”

The whistleblower recalled reporting the incident to a supervisor, who then called the Clark County Elections Office, to no avail.

“Someone there told her nothing could be done about the ballots or envelopes being handled outside at the Biden/Harris area,” the whistleblower said in the affidavit. The elections office added that “ballot harvesting is legal in Nevada,” according to the affidavit, but that practice is not what the whistleblower detailed.

“Ballot harvesting” is when a person collects and returns already-completed ballots. People not operating in a government capacity are not legally allowed to distribute mail-in ballots or mark ballots for others.

Another Clark County, Nevada, whistleblower who worked in a ballot-counting center has signed an affidavit claiming that a supervisor instructed the person to process mail-in ballots despite concerns about whether the signature matched the name on the envelope.

President Trump lags about 36,200 votes behind Biden in Nevada.

Especially note the part about the driver license. They let people vote who won't even go to the DMV until January 2021. This was all set up to enable voter fraud

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ And, so, it's starting to unravel. Cool

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^I sure hope so! I want to see this shit get so big the freakin press can’t ignore it.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is the video where Dr. Shiva explains the mathematical analysis that has uncovered the vote switching.

Does anyone know if this guy is a expert witness or in any other way interfacing with the Trump legal effort?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's fine, but my concern is whether or not all of the late-received ballots were indeed segregated. I suspect a significant number were not.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Dr. Steve Turley in this clip has a theory on Trump running down the clock. Also highlights Trump's pathway to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...A5Q&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Joel Pollak:

- 25% of mail-in ballots were rejected in key 2020 primaries

- The rejection rate was reportedly less than 1% in the general election

- Democrats sued to lower the standards (signatures, deadlines)

What accounts for the incredible recent improvement?

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:

Being a liberal clown are we? I'm expecting a spectacular flame out from you. We do NOT need that negativity in here.

He makes four that I've counted.... libtard leaning trolls who have been showing their ass around here. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Mollie Hemingway:

when Obama ran for re-election, he lost 4 million voters.

When Trump ran for re-election, he *gained* 10 Million new voters.

Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More info on the PA ballots being rejected by a judge.

PA Judge Rules Some Late Ballots Don't Count; Secretary Of State 'Lacked Authority' To Extend ID Deadline

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ked-authority-extend

A Pennsylvania judge ruled on Thursday that the state cannot count late ballots which required voters to provide proof of identification to 'cure' them by an arbitrary deadline set by the Secretary of State.

After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, a separate issue in dispute, PA Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted her own guidance that said proof of ID could be provided up to Nov 12, three days from the ballot acceptance deadline.

The order is notably separate from a challenge to the PA Supreme Court decision to allow late ballots, and invalidates only those subject to Boockvar's extension to cure a lack of ID between Nov. 10-12.

More at link.

Posts: 13071 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amid Voting Irregularity Challenges, Democrats Call For People To Move To Georgia To Stack The Vote

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...e-georgia-stack-vote

One can have an interesting debate over the most self-defeating political statements in American politics. There was Bill Clinton’s not-so-clever answer about his affair with Monica Lewinsky as depending what “the meaning of is is.” There was John Kerry statement that he was against the Iraq war before he was against it. There was Donald Trump refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. However, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer may have taken the crown with his yelling on the streets of New York that “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world. Now we take Georgia, then we change America.”

It is a quote that will live in infamy — and endlessly in Georgia. Now adding to the Democratic problems are liberal figures openly encouraging Democrats to move to Georgia to stack the vote in the runoff elections. So Georgia just started a hand recount in the midst of claims of voting irregularities but figures like New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman are calling for liberals to move to Georgia to influence their election. In other words, Friedman and others are sending the self-destructive message is that Jon Ossoff and Raphael G. Warnock might not have enough Georgians to vote for them so they need New Yorkers and Californians to come and vote as Georgians. The New York Times, which has run repeated pieces on alleged vote suppression by the GOP, has had nothing to say about Friedman’s call for vote stacking in Georgia.

He is not alone. New York Magazine’s Eric Levitz wrote “These run-offs will decide which party controls the Senate, and this, whether we’ll have any hope of a large stimulus/climate bill. If you have the means and fervor to make a temporary move to GA, believe anyone who registers by Dec 7 can vote in these elections.”

Under Georgia law, you must be a “legal resident of the county” and meet other requirements to register to vote. Potential voters are required to provide either a Georgia driver’s license or a Social Security number and fill out a form online or in-person to send to the secretary of state by Dec. 7. It is a felony to vote in Georgia if you are not a legal resident or only plan to be in the state temporarily for an election. The Georgia Attorney General is mandated with enforcing these voter fraud rules.

Posts: 13071 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:

Being a liberal clown are we? I'm expecting a spectacular flame out from you. We do NOT need that negativity in here.

He makes four that I've counted.... libtard leaning trolls who have been showing their ass around here. Frown

I speculated previously about embedded trolls.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

I speculated previously about embedded trolls.

I think some people are emboldened by Para's absence.

I imagine when he gets back, he'll take care of things. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

When the cat's away...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

I speculated previously about embedded trolls.[/QUOTE]

Simple solution, don't engage them.

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

I imagine when he gets back, he'll take care of things. . .

At least one mod is watching things cause a thread was locked the other day so just hit the alert. We are self moderating too.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Amid Voting Irregularity Challenges, Democrats Call For People To Move To Georgia To Stack The Vote

In the same breath these people claim there is no voter fraud enough to swing an election, they are encouraging people to commit blatant voter fraud in enough numbers to affect an election.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
^^^ yes, and moving to GA just to vote is fraud and a crime.

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

In the same breath these people claim there is no voter fraud enough to swing an election, they are encouraging people to commit blatant voter fraud in enough numbers to affect an election.

quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
^^^ yes, and moving to GA just to vote is fraud and a crime.

Just shows how desperate they are now, out in the open encouraging their people to commit crime.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post