SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The problem I see is that the cheating by the left goes beyond the ballot boxes and physical elections. They cheat this country daily. The left owns the media and the media lies to the public daily. Maybe not outright, but they choose what to report. They hide any blunder by a democrat and any good by a Republican. When the Representative from GA mispronounced Kamalas name it was major news. When Biden pronounced it the same way, it wasn’t mentioned at all. When Pelosi got George Floyd’s name wrong while saying she’d never forget him, the media ignored it. When Trump gave a talk on racial injustice and Floyd, the media spun it so it seemed like he said Floyd would approve of economic numbers.

We have to fix voting. But we need to be thinking about ways to take back the media and hold them accountable for their lies.

I don’t know. I don’t have a way with words like a lot of you guys so I’m not sure how to say it. But until we take some control of the media, both mainstream and social, I think we are fighting a losing battle.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Ladies and germs, is recommend not being a mouse whilst the proverbial cat is away. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Anybody else notice that the left always says that there is no evidence of “widespread” voter fraud?

They aren’t denying fraud. They are just qualifying it by saying “widespread fraud”. Widespread is of course subjective.

The thing is that this election has shown is that if three or four counties engage in voter fraud it can turn an entire election in both the legislative and executive branch. Does the left consider three or four counties to be “widespread” fraud?

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
For those questioning the Dominion software, I'll offer you this.

You’re not wrong, but there is a whole spectrum of software development environments. On one end of the scale you have space ship software - every single line of code is both tested and proved. On the other end of the spectrum, you have the “ship it now, the customers will test it, and we’ll fix whatever they find later. Banking systems are probably going to be at the space ship software end of things, voting systems definitely should be. I don’t know it they are though.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Amid Voting Irregularity Challenges, Democrats Call For People To Move To Georgia To Stack The Vote
Wouldn't that fall afoul of Georgia's residency laws? Most states require at least 6 months residency to be able to vote there.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Amid Voting Irregularity Challenges, Democrats Call For People To Move To Georgia To Stack The Vote
Wouldn't that fall afoul of Georgia's residency laws? Most states require at least 6 months residency to be able to vote there.

flashguy

GA does not have such a restriction. You can register to vote in GA immediately if you are a resident. You need an I.D. to vote but if you don’t have a GA one there is a form you can fill out and still vote.

Bloomberg can buy a house in GA tomorrow and register to vote the same day.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
quote:

flashguy

GA does not have such a restriction. You can register to vote in GA immediately if you are a resident. You need an I.D. to vote but if you don’t have a GA one there is a form you can fill out and still vote.

Bloomberg can buy a house in GA tomorrow and register to vote the same day.
I didn't know that. I think it's a bad idea. Allowing it also means a person could move from another state and still be on their voting rolls, and could vote Absentee there while voting in person in Georgia. And I am confident Democrats would do that. (Not that it matters in this run-off election.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Dick Morris was saying he thinks we win AZ and also said they don't have a recount. The media is reporting all the votes are in and we are down 10k votes or so. If there is no automatic recount has anyone heard what the next step is there?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't know that. I think it's a bad idea. Allowing it also means a person could move from another state and still be on their voting rolls, and could vote Absentee there while voting in person in Georgia. And I am confident Democrats would do that. (Not that it matters in this run-off election.)

flashguy

I agree with you. I think there should be at least a three month residency requirement considering the runoff rules in GA.

But to paraphrase what someone else said, I don’t think the people writing the rules ever envisioned that there would exist as foul a people as the current democrat party.

So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Dick Morris was saying he thinks we win AZ and also said they don't have a recount. The media is reporting all the votes are in and we are down 10k votes or so. If there is no automatic recount has anyone heard what the next step is there?

From the Epoch Times

Trump Presses for Audit of Votes in Arizona
By Jack Phillips
November 12, 2020 Updated: November 12, 2020
Print

President Donald Trump on Thursday morning pressed for an audit of Arizona’s vote tallies.

“From 200,000 votes to less than 10,000 votes,” Trump wrote on Twitter in reference to a local news outlet that shows Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s lead in the state slowly dwindling. “If we can audit the total votes cast, we will easily win Arizona also!”

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit in the state, claiming that Maricopa County officials inappropriately rejected ballots cast by in-person voters on Nov. 3.

The office of Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, said that fewer than 25,000 votes have to be counted, while Maricopa County officials said that 6,700 ballots are left.

Arizona’s secretary of state office hasn’t responded to a request for comment about a potential audit or recount.

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Regarding traceable Secret Ballots:

Colorado, Indiana, North Carolina, and the United Kingdom have traceable processes on place. In the UK they lock the "keys" up in a vault and there is a special Court who must authorize each breech of the secrecy, ofherwise, supposedly, "the keys to the secrets are safely locked away" and folks remain anonymous at that level. Once identified and deemed eligible TO vote, WHO you actually vote for is (mostly) anonymous.

The principle of Secret Ballots is an important one, historically, and remains so. These ideas seem a decent compromise. We, the world, must be able to trust the process. And ours has some holes in it.

Whatever our (America's) process ends up being, that hole needs to be plugged nationwide. Every single vote should be traceable to each individual, via audit, when duly authorized in xyz scenarios.

imo.

Voter verification and election security is in everyone's best interest.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

I think some people are emboldened by Para's absence.

When the cat's away...

You nailed it, Nipsey Russell used to say " when the cat's outta town, the mice get down"

Posts: 405 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

From the Epoch Times

Trump Presses for Audit of Votes in Arizona
By Jack Phillips
November 12, 2020 Updated: November 12, 2020
Print

President Donald Trump on Thursday morning pressed for an audit of Arizona’s vote tallies.

“From 200,000 votes to less than 10,000 votes,” Trump wrote on Twitter in reference to a local news outlet that shows Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s lead in the state slowly dwindling. “If we can audit the total votes cast, we will easily win Arizona also!”

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit in the state, claiming that Maricopa County officials inappropriately rejected ballots cast by in-person voters on Nov. 3.

The office of Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, said that fewer than 25,000 votes have to be counted, while Maricopa County officials said that 6,700 ballots are left.

Arizona’s secretary of state office hasn’t responded to a request for comment about a potential audit or recount.

Thanks. From what I've read they are rare and hard to come by. Is the SOS the only official who can order one? Going to be difficult if so.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Detroit contracted poll workers from firm owned by key figure in ex-mayor's corruption case

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

When the city of Detroit needed workers to staff its election center this fall, it turned to a familiar figure in city politics: lawyer and entrepreneur William A. Phillips, whose name a few years earlier appeared often in the corruption case of disgraced and still-imprisoned ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.

On Sept. 22, the city council approved a $1 million contract for Phillips' staffing firm P.I.E. Management, LLC to hire up to 2,000 workers to work the polls and staff the ballot counting machines. "They will provide up to 2,000 employees (Detroit Residents) the ability to operate election equipment on Election Day as poll workers under the MiDeal Cooperative Agreement with the State," the city council boasted about P.I.E.

Dominion Voting Systems, which provides voting equipment and software for the city, also got fresh money that day for additional machines to count absentee ballots.
File
DetroitCityElnContractNotice..pdf

A week later, Phillips' firm was advertising for Election Day workers, offering them a handsome sum for one day's work and some training. "Candidates must be 16 years or older," the firm's advertisement read. "Candidates are required to attend a 3 hour training session before the General Election. The position offers two shifts and pay-rates: 1) From 7am to 7pm at $600.00; and 2) From 10pm to 6am at $650."

For the advertised 8 or 12 hour shifts of work, the temporary employees were earning at least $50 per hour.

Outside Detroit, the arrangement was hardly noticed. But now, more than a week later, the city's election center — and those who worked and observed there — are coming under increased scrutiny amidst allegations of irregularities.

Poll observers claimed they were kept from observing ballots as allowed by law or witnessed unusual behavior that included piercing the secrecy of some ballots and unexplained additions and rejections of votes. And one longtime city worker, Jessy Jacob, swore out an affidavit saying she witnessed widespread tampering ordered by her supervisors that impacted thousands of ballots.

"On November 4, 2020, I was instructed to improperly pre-date the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020," she stated in her affidavit. "I was told to alter the information in the QVF to falsely show that the absentee ballots had been received in time to be valid. I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots.
File
JessyJacobAffidavit.pdf

Her declaration makes people who worked or observed at the election center potential witnesses should law enforcement, courts or legislative oversight committees begin investigating.

City election officials, Dominion Voting Systems, and Phillips did not respond to a message Thursday seeking comment.

P.I.E. Management, LLC, was incorporated in Detroit in 2002 by Phillips, a longtime Democratic operative who attended the same Cass Technical High School as Kilpatrick, the disgraced mayor currently serving a 28-year sentence on federal corruption-related charges. The firm's website lists Phillips as its founder and current CEO and President.

Phillips was celebrated in Crain's Detroit's "40 under 40" after serving as counsel to the underwriters for "Detroit's largest bond issue ever." According to Crain's, Phillips has served in numerous high-level positions, including as Kilpatrick's private lawyer, a director of the Detroit Economic Growth Corp. and vice chairman of its executive committee. He also serves on the city's Local Development Finance Authority.

Phillips was never charged with any crimes, but emerged as a key figure in Kilpatrick's political operation. His name arose frequently during Kilpatrick's multiple court proceedings.

Phillips served as an attorney and the treasurer for the Kilpatrick Civic Fund, which was a nonprofit set up by Kilpatrick in 1999 for "voter education," among other purposes. The Kilpatrick fund became the focal point of Kilpatrick's corruption trial, and Phillips signed off on fund documents as early as July 23, 2001 in his capacity as "the Secretary for the Civic Fund board."

In 2010, the FBI announced Kilpatrick had been charged with multiple counts of mail fraud, wire fraud, and tax evasion, alleging that the mayor was corrupt and used the fund to illegally fund his 2001 and 2005 mayoral campaigns and pay for lavish personal expenses like private jet charters and family vacations to exotic resorts.

The indictment also alleged Kilpatrick "used the Civic Fund to pay for campaign expenses, including polling, focus groups, public relations, and political consulting."

Court testimony shows that Phillips served as attorney for the Kilpatrick Civic Fund during the time in question. According to an article in the Chronicle of Philanthropy publication, Phillips previously defended the legality of the fund activities that later led to Kilpatrick's indictment. Phillips was not charged with any crimes, despite questions over whether he "played a role in approving expenses."

Phillips currently serves on the board of First Independence Bank, which extended Kilpatrick a personal loan and issued him a credit card, according to court testimony. During Kilpatrick's trial, one First International Bank employee testified that Kilpatrick would pay off his debts in cash (paid in hundred dollar bills in increments of $3,000). In 2013, federal prosecutors slapped First Independence Bank with a $250,000 fine for failing to follow anti-money-laundering regulations in connection with Kilpatrick's activities.

During the 2016 election, the Michigan Secretary of State cited two political action committees (PACs) — Detroit Political Action Group and Generations Political Action Committee — and fined them for "Failure to Respond to Notice of Failure to File." Phillips was listed as the treasurer of both entities, which were used to fund Kilpatrick family political efforts, according to the Detroit Free Press.

The campaign finance tracking site Open Secrets reveals that Phillips funneled more than $50,000 of his own personal money into the Detroit Political Action Group.The Detroit Free Press reported that Phillips was nominated for a position on the Great Lakes Water Authority board, but in 2016 his nomination was rescinded after questions were raised about his ties to Kilpatrick.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
A guide to understanding election fraud in 2020

Almost half of America’s voters believe that the 2020 presidential election result reflects massive fraud in several states, including, but not limited to, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, and Wisconsin. This post explains the most common types of fraud.

Voting has two phases. Phase One occurs before votes go into the computer tallying system, and Phase Two happens inside the computer. There is mounting evidence that Democrats committed fraud in both those phases.

Phase one results in ineligible ballots that are fatally flawed and cannot legally be counted. For years, Democrats have been making Phase One fraud easier. Here are some of the methods they’ve used, often justifying them on minority civil rights grounds:

Motor voter registration (people are registered when they get a driver’s license), creating a massive number of registered voters, most of whom don’t vote.
Refusing to clean up voter registration rolls, creating millions of registrations tied to people who died or relocated.
Banning ID requirements at polling places.
Banning poll workers from comparing signatures on ballot sign-up sheets or mail-in envelopes to those on record.
Same-day registration.
Extending voting to a month-long period.
Absentee voting for anyone who desires.
Mailing ballots to every registered voter.
Voting only by mail.
Ballot harvesting, which allows activists to collect ballots from voters and submit them. Harvesters can fill out ballots or dispose of ballots with which they disagree.
Judges and bureaucrats extending the voting deadline.

All of the above Democrat initiatives make the following types of fraud easier, particularly when paired with chicanery at the polling site, such as banning poll observers:

People voting using another person’s ballot.

Postal workers backdating mailed-in ballots.
Insiders obtaining and completing blank ballots en masse.
Repeatedly feeding the same ballots into voting machines.
Throwing out Trump votes.
Completing incomplete ballots.
Faking same-day registrations of non-existent voters.
Throwing out mail-in envelopes to make it impossible to winnow out fraudulent ballots.

The above efforts require human agency on a ballot by ballot basis. Moreover, hand recounts will not catch them, so the same illegal votes still get counted. Trump’s team has acquired thousands of affidavits proving these frauds.

The huge numbers, though, occur when the ballots get fed into computers. The primary computer systems used in America – Dominion and ES&S – are vulnerable to hacking, and their information is poorly secured (and, in the case of ES&S, runs through Europe and Russia). Additionally, Dominion systems have a built-in program that can automatically add a multiplier to a candidate. (For example, it could multiply every Biden vote by 1.5, increasing his count by 50%.)

Thankfully, computers are lousy conspirators because they cannot do things randomly. If a program forces a specific action upon a particular trigger, computers will repeat that action endlessly, affecting hundreds of thousands of votes and creating data patterns that cannot occur naturally.

These peculiar patterns have shown up only in swing states where Trump was winning overwhelmingly, only to have his votes instantaneously transferred to Biden or to receive zero votes from mail-in ballots. Even Democrat-heavy mail-in ballots wouldn’t behave that way. These are statistical impossibilities. Here are some examples:

Biden’s vote tallies violate Benford’s law, which has been used to prove election fraud.

When mail-in ballots flow into the central processing area from all over a state, the ratio of votes in favor of one candidate versus another remains roughly the same, revealing itself as a relatively straight line on a graph. However, in the contested states, that line suddenly jumps improbably, as if (perhaps) 130,000 ballots all for Biden arrived simultaneously.

In Pennsylvania, over 100,000 mail-in votes showed up in the system either on the same day the ballots were mailed, the day after, or even the day before.

While the votes for Trump roughly coincided with votes for Republican senators, a statistically unbelievable number of votes for Biden had no relationship to Democrats senators.

In four Michigan counties, the more Republican a precinct, the more people voted for Biden. This pattern created a ski slope line that can occur only if a computer is programmed to steal votes for Trump and apply them to Biden.

In contested states, in the middle of the night, Trump stopped getting any votes and then lost votes or saw them transferred to Biden, another impossibility that can only be accounted for by computer coding. In Georgia, the Democrats went so far as to fake a water main problem to set up this fraud. (To learn more about the massive fraud in Georgia, check out Voter GA.)

Sidney Powell, one of the smartest women in America, believes that Democrats are using a secret CIA protocol called Hammer and Scorecard to manipulate votes.

And then there’s this, which will be covered at greater length in another post:

A guide to understanding election fraud in 2020
By Andrea Widburg

Almost half of America’s voters believe that the 2020 presidential election result reflects massive fraud in several states, including, but not limited to, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, and Wisconsin. This post explains the most common types of fraud.

Voting has two phases. Phase One occurs before votes go into the computer tallying system, and Phase Two happens inside the computer. There is mounting evidence that Democrats committed fraud in both those phases.

Phase one results in ineligible ballots that are fatally flawed and cannot legally be counted. For years, Democrats have been making Phase One fraud easier. Here are some of the methods they’ve used, often justifying them on minority civil rights grounds:

Motor voter registration (people are registered when they get a driver’s license), creating a massive number of registered voters, most of whom don’t vote.
Refusing to clean up voter registration rolls, creating millions of registrations tied to people who died or relocated.
Banning ID requirements at polling places.
Banning poll workers from comparing signatures on ballot sign-up sheets or mail-in envelopes to those on record.
Same-day registration.
Extending voting to a month-long period.
Absentee voting for anyone who desires.
Mailing ballots to every registered voter.
Voting only by mail.
Ballot harvesting, which allows activists to collect ballots from voters and submit them. Harvesters can fill out ballots or dispose of ballots with which they disagree.
Judges and bureaucrats extending the voting deadline.

All of the above Democrat initiatives make the following types of fraud easier, particularly when paired with chicanery at the polling site, such as banning poll observers:

People voting using another person’s ballot.

Postal workers backdating mailed-in ballots.
Insiders obtaining and completing blank ballots en masse.
Repeatedly feeding the same ballots into voting machines.
Throwing out Trump votes.
Completing incomplete ballots.
Faking same-day registrations of non-existent voters.
Throwing out mail-in envelopes to make it impossible to winnow out fraudulent ballots.

The above efforts require human agency on a ballot by ballot basis. Moreover, hand recounts will not catch them, so the same illegal votes still get counted. Trump’s team has acquired thousands of affidavits proving these frauds.

The huge numbers, though, occur when the ballots get fed into computers. The primary computer systems used in America – Dominion and ES&S – are vulnerable to hacking, and their information is poorly secured (and, in the case of ES&S, runs through Europe and Russia). Additionally, Dominion systems have a built-in program that can automatically add a multiplier to a candidate. (For example, it could multiply every Biden vote by 1.5, increasing his count by 50%.)

Thankfully, computers are lousy conspirators because they cannot do things randomly. If a program forces a specific action upon a particular trigger, computers will repeat that action endlessly, affecting hundreds of thousands of votes and creating data patterns that cannot occur naturally.

These peculiar patterns have shown up only in swing states where Trump was winning overwhelmingly, only to have his votes instantaneously transferred to Biden or to receive zero votes from mail-in ballots. Even Democrat-heavy mail-in ballots wouldn’t behave that way. These are statistical impossibilities. Here are some examples:

Biden’s vote tallies violate Benford’s law, which has been used to prove election fraud.

When mail-in ballots flow into the central processing area from all over a state, the ratio of votes in favor of one candidate versus another remains roughly the same, revealing itself as a relatively straight line on a graph. However, in the contested states, that line suddenly jumps improbably, as if (perhaps) 130,000 ballots all for Biden arrived simultaneously.

In Pennsylvania, over 100,000 mail-in votes showed up in the system either on the same day the ballots were mailed, the day after, or even the day before.

While the votes for Trump roughly coincided with votes for Republican senators, a statistically unbelievable number of votes for Biden had no relationship to Democrats senators.

In four Michigan counties, the more Republican a precinct, the more people voted for Biden. This pattern created a ski slope line that can occur only if a computer is programmed to steal votes for Trump and apply them to Biden.

In contested states, in the middle of the night, Trump stopped getting any votes and then lost votes or saw them transferred to Biden, another impossibility that can only be accounted for by computer coding. In Georgia, the Democrats went so far as to fake a water main problem to set up this fraud. (To learn more about the massive fraud in Georgia, check out Voter GA.)

Sidney Powell, one of the smartest women in America, believes that Democrats are using a secret CIA protocol called Hammer and Scorecard to manipulate votes.

And then there’s this, which will be covered at greater length in another post:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

Because of the scale on which computers operate, and because of their rigidity in carrying out their tasks, when they’re programmed for fraud, they leave massive anomalies that do not show up in non-contested states. This is the best evidence there is of cheating on a state-wide scale.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...0.html#ixzz6dghS4va2

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Look Closely: Trump Still Has A Shot At Winning Reelection

The Biden/Harris team and their complicit allies in the mainstream news industry are attempting one of the most audacious heists in American political history. In “calling”Joe Biden the winner Saturday, political prognosticators in the major cable news outlets reveal not only their continued bias but also their strong sense of dread of the ultimate outcome for their basement-dwelling candidate of choice.

The facts are, as of Monday, a full week after election day, Biden is behind President Donald Trump in the undisputed electoral count — Biden’s 226 to Trump’s 232 (assuming Trump wins North Carolina) — with a full 80 outstanding electoral votes in seven states still in a legal fog and unlikely to be determined much before the Dec. 14 state deadlines to report the count to Congress.

Only the candidate with at least 270 actual electoral votes reported to Congress on that date will be declared the winner. Nothing more and nothing less. And it certainly won’t be “declared” by CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

So what can we say at this point about the outstanding 80 electoral votes in those seven states? What are the states in play and what are the ultimate likely outcomes?

The seven states still counting votes, or with recounts ordered, or audits forecast, or credible evidence of fraud or system “glitches” include:

Georgia’s 16 electoral votes under a scheduled recount.
Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes under a scheduled audit and a Supreme Court order.
Michigan’s 16 electoral votes with statehouse subpoenas for election officials.
Wisconsin’s 10 votes under a scheduled recount and statewide canvas.
Nevada’s six votes chasing legal challenges for fraud and a Bill Barr Justice Department investigation.
Arizona’s 11 votes still counting and under scrutiny for voter irregularities.
And Nebraska’s one electoral vote in their District 2 under investigation.

That’s 80 outstanding Electoral College votes for which no one can at this point reliably predict a final resolution. How can anyone possibly know the results of any investigation, audit or recount before they have begun?

The only thing that is known for certain at this date is that Biden needs to capture 44 of the remaining 80, while Trump needs only 38. The combination of states to get to either of those totals are a bit varied, but there is one final determinate that heavily advantages Trump.

Of those seven outstanding states, all but Nevada’s six electoral votes are the responsibility of strong Republican statehouse majorities. Why, you might ask, is that important?

The Constitution of the United States provides in Article 2 that the final authority for every elector from each state is solely vested in that state’s legislature. Meaning any final disputes or resolutions of accusations of fraud will be determined by the majorities in those states. And since all but six of these outstanding 80 votes are controlled by Republicans, Trump has more than a good shot at being re-elected.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich cited on Fox on Nov. 9 the legal precedent that where election law has been violated, the court has invalidated the results of that entire vote. Even to the point of switching the result of the election from a corrupt Democrat to a Republican challenger.

So now you know why the left and their handmaidens in the media are so wild-eyed about projecting Biden now. Unfortunately for them, it doesn’t look promising.

https://issuesinsights.com/202...-winning-reelection/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Just, ....wow.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Interesting (I thought) anecdotal story: My wife just got back from her hairdresser's. Apparently her hairdresser's brother is a land shark. According to this woman her brother and some colleagues are offering services to the Trump campaign either pro bono or for nominal fees. Allegedly this is happening all across the country.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Has there ever in your life been a time when you have noticed the media act so one sided?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
What is a "land shark"?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post