SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
I actually like the turtle analogy. ...

Turtles never give up. They are most tenacious.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44461 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I can see that call for “unity” is working already. Despots and ideologues on both the left and right have long thought that that secret ballot thing was bad public policy and therefore unnecessary: “If you vote correctly, Comrade, there is no reason why you would want to hide your choices.”

Roll Eyes

I have pretty much dropped “incredible” from my use vocabulary because I’ve learned that I’m capable of believing almost anything about people’s opinions.
But I can still be amazed.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47679 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
Stlhead I believe has posted truthfully.

Do you understand the difference between truth and opinion?

That is all that any of us have here is an opinion then. Were any of us here a witness in a state count and actually saw misdeeds or manipulation? We all have to depend on other people’s accounts of the circumstances unless we were there.

That’s all. I am not saying DJT didn’t or won’t win. I can’t give any substantive proof against or for.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Many of us have suspected significant DEM voter fraud for a long time.

This is the first time we have a serious investigation directly taking that issue head on.

Once again it is Donald Trump who had the courage to say the forbidden words and push for the shining of light into one of our nation's darkest secrets.

If we can get one state to have clearly committed voter fraud in the hundreds of thousands, it will open a flood gate. That would show the need to look everywhere.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The founders ensured that the 1st amendment, the most important of all amendments was the right to speak in matters of the government which is the "tree" liberty.

"We the people..." are the roots of that tree, and the tree is the product of us.

Liberty and Freedom are absolutely nothing and non-existent without people "pursing or enjoying" the fruit.

Without "us" they are simply; meaningless stained scratches on paper.

The 1st amendment is the trunk of the tree, and everything else good going up, is grown and fed and relies upon the trunk. Without the freedom of speech regarding our governing, the tree cannot grow.

My vote, and each and every vote, determines the growth and survivability of the tree.

This election is not over. I will not allow my voice to be silenced, or made null or void, nor lost in lies and deceit, because another cares not of their own voice.

You (and I am speaking specifically to several board members) have no place to speak for me. So,(kindly, because you are a board member) feel free to state your opinion that "you" believe it's over for you and that you concede defeat for yourself.

Since Solomon stated, "there is nothing new under the sun", If one were to go back 250 years, we would see the same discussions and positions from people.

And I can see how "3%" was all there was to stand against all the Kings Horses, and All the Kings men.

Pick a side and fight, or quietly get out of the way.

It is not over until "We the People..." say it is over.

And "peaceful acquiescence" to a stolen election, is so much not a "peaceful transition" to a valid election.

The very last thing I wish to see, is a haze of smoke across this land. The fear of injury to this great Republic, and Her peoples, should compel us diligently to do everything to prevent the provoked wrath of her people.

-turtlemonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44461 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It is a bit frustrating to see how quickly some of you fux roll over and concede. Where is your fighting spirit? Do you take pleasure in posting such absolute shit? Please shove your defeatist posts straight up your asses sideways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30904 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The founders ensured that the 1st amendment, the most important of all amendments was the right to speak in matters of the government which is the "tree" liberty.

"We the people..." are the roots of that tree, and the tree is the product of us.

Liberty and Freedom are absolutely nothing and non-existent without people "pursing or enjoying" the fruit.

Without "us" they are simply; meaningless stained scratches on paper.

The 1st amendment is the trunk of the tree, and everything else good going up, is grown and fed and relies upon the trunk. Without the freedom of speech regarding our governing, the tree cannot grow.

My vote, and each and every vote, determines the growth and survivability of the tree.

This election is not over. I will not allow my voice to be silenced, or made null or void, nor lost in lies and deceit, because another cares not of their own voice.

You (and I am speaking specifically to several board members) have no place to speak for me. So,(kindly, because you are a board member) feel free to state your opinion that "you" believe it's over for you and that you concede defeat for yourself.

Since Solomon stated, "there is nothing new under the sun", If one were to go back 250 years, we would see the same discussions and positions from people.

And I can see how "3%" was all there was to stand against all the Kings Horses, and All the Kings men.

Pick a side and fight, or quietly get out of the way.

It is not over until "We the People..." say it is over.

And "peaceful acquiescence" to a stolen election, is so much not a "peaceful transition" to a valid election.

The very last thing I wish to see, is a haze of smoke across this land. The fear of injury to this great Republic, and Her peoples, should compel us diligently to do everything to prevent the provoked wrath of her people.

-turtlemonkey

Hear, hear!
Monkey, I'm not sure Thomas Paine could have said it any better. Thank you.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7393 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post

CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE COVFEFE TURTLE!!!!!!!

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

+1. You have been a great encouragement during this time of crisis.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
thank you again sigmonkey

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The stock in trade of first responders is to remain calm in crisis, create order from chaos, sort out the facts to determine what really happened, and proceed appropriately from there. Although I lived and worked by that mantra or more than 40 years, it is difficult to find calm in the current storm. Many of us saw Trump as a leader to return America to greatness. Others simply disliked his persona. While we await the final results, many of us are now worried for the kind of America our grandchildren will inherit. The ghosts of Mao, Marx, Stalin, Krushchev, and Saul Alinsky must relish the prospects.

Crooks will crook, cheaters will cheat, and haters will hate. It remains to be seen where that goes in the context of the 2020 election, and the turmoil is far from over. But regardless of how the election ultimately turns out, one thing is absolutely certain. President Trump has exposed a biased Leftist media for what it is, phony and biased polls, politically motivated prosecutions, criminals within our own justice and intelligence apparatus, China is not our friend, and the depths to which the Left is willing to sink to attain power. Trump is an imperfect man, brash and bombastic at times. But then so were so many other leaders of the past who got things done in the face of adversity. With all his shortcomings, however, he is a patriot and a leader, and the world damn sure couldn't ignore him. And we can count on him to fight to the end. I still fly his flag and will support him as long as he is in the fight.

The impeachment of President Trump on the basis of false, manufactured evidence will go down as a dark stain on American politics. He has stood up to 4 years of constant assault from a corrupt and hateful media. Despite all that, he got things done. He has demonstrated that we CAN make America great again, and that American patriots are a force to be reckoned with. What he has done for businesses, employment, law enforcement, the economy, energy independence, trade agreements, strengthening our military, peace in the Middle East, bringing our troops home, national defense, leveling the NATO field, veterans benefits, immigration and border security, peace in the Middle East, and American pride cannot be denied. He has ignited a fire-it is on us to fan the flames.

As far as that other guy, well, I try to remember what my Mother said to do when you can't think of anything nice to say. But I challenge you to note where we are today, and compare those notes to where you are 4 years from now.

President Trump may or may not be our president after January 21st, we shall see. But he has exposed the swamp and planted a seed of optimism for America that 70 million patriots want to see take hold and flourish. Political figures who regard those 70 million "deplorables" as irrelevant in the future do so at their own great peril. As Americans do, we will weather the storm-the ship will eventually right itself, as it always does, when good men and women come forward to serve. In the meanwhile, we should cast a critical eye on the media, stand for the flag, and jealously guard our Constitution and the freedoms it guarantees. Oh, and buy ammo (if you can find it)

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Stephen Colbert goes into 'meltdown' and smashes a champagne bottle while threatening...

Like a monkey in a zoo flinging his poop; we know what they do, why would we want to watch it?

For the record, neither sigmonkey nor 12131 are zoo monkeys. My analogy was definitely not intended to impugn either highly respected Sig Forum member.

Posts: 8882 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Can that Trump tweet above about the Dominion voting systems be proven? Seems like that with the other evidence it will be enough to get us there. Those are big numbers.

JC

Posts: 1302 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

+1. You have been a great encouragement during this time of crisis.

+1000 Smile

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE COVFEFE TURTLE!!!!!!!

Hound Dog. Love that picture Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Dems brought this fight on themselves. My $20 says if DJT loses, he still wins. Shine the light on the cockroaches, and watch them run.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I like and trust L Lin Wood but those are some pretty high and strong words he using. I hope he is using them in the confidence of KNOWING what they have.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
The stock in trade of first responders is to remain calm in crisis, create order from chaos, sort out the facts to determine what really happened, and proceed appropriately from there.

Thanks for that commentary. It was like finding a diamond in … an unexpected place.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47679 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post