SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald.../1747110442961609137

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
That Joy Reid appears to be a blond. That's how come she says things like that..

Smile Smile Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9452 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump won all 99 counties in Iowa.

Looks like Ramaswamy has dropped out and is endorsing Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1747112466763395533

Haley is a bad joke

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHis.../1747118052070588482

posted Hide Post
Earlier on this evening, Fox news exit polling showed that 54% of those under 30 voted for Trump. Amazing. And bodes well for the future.

Posts: 619 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I think most people can clearly that that Maddow boy is dead wrong.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1747102090973913401

Posts: 7400 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Meltdown or not is irrelevant. She's either lying or completely clueless. She has no idea what she's talking about or what the words mean. Nor is she in touch with what people want. She's either a liar, a moron, or a lying moron.

So sick and tired that people like this have a podium.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13106 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
PMSNBC is simply pandering to their audience of what, 100 viewers? Fucking irrelevant.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
"Never Nikki" will stay in so long as the establishment/globalists keep funding her. DeSantis will fold his tent soon, after shooting himself in the head with DJT.

Posts: 8697 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Meltdown or not is irrelevant. She's either lying or completely clueless. She has no idea what she's talking about or what the words mean. Nor is she in touch with what people want. She's either a liar, a moron, or a lying moron.

So sick and tired that people like this have a podium.

I would love to start seeing these people being sued into poverty for their slanderous comments. This will continue, and get worse, until there is accountability.

Posts: 20585 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
No stopping Trump baby. 51% was a message to the weakass establishment and uniparty.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1747102090973913401
Please read the thread. It's already posted.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...530070605#7530070605

At least look at the last page or two of a thread before posting, guys. Come on.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The term is overused these days, but this is a classic example of projection.

For Maddow to be decrying authoritarianism, supposedly coming from the Republican party, is laughable. Authoritarianism is the very essence of the leftist philosophy.
Once again demonstrating that whenever the left accuses its opposition of something you can almost bet the rent the left, itself, is guilty of it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

The fascist accuses conservatives of fascism.

The USSR used to be very good at doing this; accusing the USA of doing what the USSR was actually guilty of doing.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trump Victory Speech 22 minutes

elections: paper ballots, voter ID, one day for election

peace thru strength

inflation is a country killer

if the fake news would become real and honest, 90 % of our problems would be solved

end crime in our cities. come down hard on criminals

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
As an Iowa resident, I can tell you that every single day for the last several weeks I got at least 2-3 mailings From Nikki and Ron a day. Sometimes two of the same exact thing, sometimes different things. I'd get multiple text messages from both of them every day and phone calls every other day leading up to the caucus yesterday where it was nonstop. Door knockers only came a handful of times. I got ZERO of all of the above from Trump. I don't recall seeing any Trump TV or radio ads, but might have missed them. I recall nonstop Ron and Nikki ads.

Iowa allows you to change party affiliation the day of caucus. All the metro counties in Iowa had Trump only around 35%, I firmly believe many of Nikki and Ron's caucus votes came from Democrats trying to undermine Trump's standing here or trying to get Nikki or Ron as their opponent/Manchurian Candidate.

Even with our governor pushing for Ron, I am certain Trump has Iowa in the bag for November with very minimal effort or expense.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^
Re: “I firmly believe many of Nikki and Ron's caucus votes came from Democrats trying to undermine Trump's standing here or trying to get Nikki or Ron as their opponent/Manchurian Candidate.”

Likely correct.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9452 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Rob?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Well, "B" is close to "N" on the key board so maybe ..

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
All I know is, thank God Trump is a Hulkamaniac...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post