SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
President Trump winning or losing is now the small story. We're witnessing, freedom, liberty, and democracy being stripped from our Republic.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
The problem as long as there are no consequences there will never be any respect for the laws.

+1. There were zero consequences for their kangaroo impeachment or the Brett Kavanaugh smear campaign. Why for a minute would the Marxists not try to steal the election?

Posts: 3569 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Low and behold, they’re saying ol’ Sleepy is up in GA by ~800 votes.

70M Americans are being blatantly robbed.

But it ain’t over.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
GA and PA flipped to Biden.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
GA and PA flipped to Biden.

Yup. By hook or by crook, the dems were going to give those states to Biden.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Like a thief in the night...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Fuck, they're saying Biden by about 1100 votes in Georgia, their secstate says, updated a few minutes ago.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Stacey Abrams handiwork no doubt. BITCH!

Posts: 1293 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Republicans in Pennsylvania, who control the Legislature, need to shove this lawlessness up the democrats' asses by sending the Republican electors to Washington. Hardball time, and they're perfectly constitutionally within their right to do so.

Who controls the Georgia Legislature?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the Democrats pretending to give us the news told us they were going to steal this one with mail in ballots...no one but Trump cared.

Posts: 2042 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
For those who want to take solace in we still hold the Senate and are gaining seats in the House, and this wasn't the landslide the Democrats wanted need to check themselves. A Presedential election has been defrauded and stolen from the American people by the Democrat leftist party. If this is allowed to stand what's next that will be allowed to stand? Why would such a party feel bound by any of the rules of the House or Senate that do not serve their purposes?

There are no longer rules for anything post election fraud at this level. The people no longer hold any power. Any people left in the government who resist will be frauded out next election cycle or just outright dismissed.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
My mood isn’t the result of despondency that the election is lost. I don’t think it’s lost. At least, I’m not sure it’s lost.

What I’ve recognized, what that late night on Tuesday taught me, is that the election is just a symptom of something a whole lot worse.

At the end of the day, it’s this: the game will continue until the Left says it’s over. And the Left will only say it’s over when the Left wins.

And once the Left has won, there will be no more game.

https://spectator.org/democrats-steal-election/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
IMHO, Those that prevented/obstructed the observers in PA need to be arrested...today (its in the law).

With the blatant evidence of fraud, they need to invalidate all unobserved ballot counts.

Get ready for the calls to concede in 3...2...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
As I understand, there's still military ballots in GA to be counted.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
So, given the current state of manufacturing ballots until Biden wins, what recourse do we have? I've been discussing this with friends and family, and I have no good answer. It was obvious election night, when Trump was clearly winning but they refused to call states with massive leads and most votes counted. They flipped GA with 99% reported and still a 40k vote lead. I continue to pray that Trump and the DOJ are relatively silent because they have a way to shut this down. Other than that, what do we have? Form militias and raise hell?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
We all knew this would happen, how blatant they are being is rather surprising. Of course they know that pravda will cover for them but still...."why piss off 68 million people.

It has been long said that the left does not understand the right but the right certainly understands the left.

I am hoping this is the case as the other option leads me to believe they want a civil war so they can break apart the US as it is the only fire break against the great reset.

On my original point, we KNEW this would happen and that it would go to SCOTUS.

With a 5-4 majority we have a good chance unless Roberts convinces a couple justices that any meddling will damage the court's legacy....as that is all Roberts is concerned with.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
In an atmosphere where so many Republicans won so many seats in the house, how exactly is Trump losing?

The only cure for the blatant fraud, caught on camera, is a highly organized and supervised re-vote in these states where 6 figure leads are vanishing overnight.

If that takes a couple months, so be it.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

On my original point, we KNEW this would happen and that it would go to SCOTUS.

With a 5-4 majority we have a good chance unless Roberts convinces a couple justices that any meddling will damage the court's legacy....as that is all Roberts is concerned with.

The dems put this mail-in ballot scheme in place with the perfect gift that was covid. When Ol' Ruth kicked the bucket, that took away their failsafe, but of course they still went ahead with it. Now it's up to SCOTUS or these state republican lead legislatures.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I've dismissed most/all of the voter fraud claims I've witnessed so far. This video has caused me pause. I've verified who this guy is, and I found most of what he said to be well stated and realistic.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d be shocked if they didn’t gleefully declare Biden the winner today.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post