SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 955
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Our President is going to stomp the living shit outta the Biden Harris ticket come November 3rd!!!...I feel in my old assed bones Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23006 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/tech...om-federal-agencies/

At the direction of President Trump, the White House Office of Management and Budget will move to identify and eliminate any trace of “critical race theory” in the federal government.

Critical race theory is the leftist, racist doctrine that forms the intellectual underpinnings of Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other radical organizations currently engaged in unrest on America’s streets.

It alleges, among other things, that the United States is a white supremacist country, and that all white people are guilty of racism, whether they intend it or not.

President Trump has brought the issue of far-left indoctrination to the forefront of the national conversation in recent months. It was a major theme of the President’s Independence Day speech at Mt. Rushmore, in which he condemned far-left theories that “defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children.”

Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget, announced on Twitter that the Trump administration will bring any dabbling in such theories by the federal government to a swift end.

“The days of taxpayer funded indoctrination trainings that sow division and racism are over,” said Vought. “Under the direction of [President Trump], we are directing agencies to halt critical race theory trainings immediately.”

All agencies are directed to begin to identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any training on “critical race theory,” “white privilege,” or any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1) that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil.

“The divisive, false, and demeaning propaganda of the critical race theory movement is contrary to all we stand for as Americans and should have no place in the Federal government,” concludes the memo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

adding:

Here is the associated document

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-.../2020/09/M-20-34.pdf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19654 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sometimes posts belong in two threads.

There is a post in the Steele Dossier thread that has direct applicability here too.

"The Atlantic" magazine continues to write outrageous fabrications about President Trump that even the Wash Post won't touch.

"The Atlantic" is owned by Steve Jobs widow - Laurene Powell. She is a Billionaire.

She started Emerson Collective which advocates for policies concerning education reform, social redistribution and environmental conservation

Anything coming out of The Atlantic is pure propaganda from the radical left

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/tech...om-federal-agencies/

At the direction of President Trump, the White House Office of Management and Budget will move to identify and eliminate any trace of “critical race theory” in the federal government.

Fuck yeah!

There are many things the Donald has done that I approve of, but this is most certainly the one that I most approve of.

Bra-fucking-vo, Mr. President!

I'm sure in the halls of government buildings everywhere, tens of thousands of workers just breathed a sigh of relief, even if secretly to themselves as they openly curse the President.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That Presidential memo is a huge win for the good guys. Basically it says to Corporate America - "The government doesn't condone this racist bullshit, so you shouldn't either."

A most excellent beginning to the day. Thanks for the update, sdy!

Posts: 4997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
That Presidential memo is a huge win for the good guys. Basically it says to Corporate America - "The government doesn't condone this racist bullshit, so you shouldn't either."

A most excellent beginning to the day. Thanks for the update, sdy!
I sure hope he has and assigns someone to insure this gets done. I also hope this comes with the teeth to make it very painful for anyone who opts to ignore it. There's a large portion of our government that does as they please while completely ignoring our president.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
new Trump ad

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Interesting article on Bin Laden's niece's views on why President Trump needs to be re-elected.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...re-wearing-maga-hat/

Posts: 1496 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
new Trump ad

Damn, that's good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30545 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
new Trump ad

Damn, that's good.

Ought to be very effective

Posts: 13364 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Critical Race Theory, etc

Outstanding.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
There was a Trump boat parade near my house on Lake Travis on the outskirts of Austin. Sorry for the Facebook video but it's the best shot I have seen to show the magantude of it all.

From above:

https://www.facebook.com/10001...tid=e6Fc4kwYDgVsVGOx

At water level:

https://www.facebook.com/15028...tid=5ni3fYTOpFK7bXgA

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gold Star husband, retired Army vet tells about the REAL President Trump he met after his wife died fighting ISIS

A Gold Star husband explains how he met President Trump at Dover after his wife died fighting ISIS and says Trump absolutely respects our servicemen and women:

NBC NEWS – “Hey, Joe,” a quiet but familiar voice said to me from the doorway of a small room with plush furniture. The room was meant to provide as much comfort as possible for the families of military members on the worst day of their life: the day the remains of their loved ones are returned to them at Dover Air Force Base. I had been alone in the room for only a few minutes and was exhausted but restless; the previous three days felt like three years and three minutes all at once, because so much had been taken from my family so quickly and irrevocably that I felt like I was back at war and had just gotten attacked, but unlike in war, I couldn’t fight back. That voice from the doorway, though, was familiar because it belonged to a man I had seen on television countless times: President Donald Trump. As he approached me, he extended his right hand to shake mine, placed his left hand on my shoulder, looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m so sorry for your loss. Shannon was an amazing woman and warrior.” I still have no idea what exactly I said in response. The days after my wife, Shannon Kent, was killed by a suicide bomber during a mission to fight ISIS in Syria in January 2019 had been such a blur and, anyway, I’d never met a president before. But (I am told) I thanked President Trump, and I remember he held eye contact with me. And in his eyes, I could see — unmistakably — the same pain I’d seen in the eyes of other senior leaders who ultimately bear the responsibility for sending men and women to their deaths in combat. As we unclasped our hands, the president said to me, “Shannon was the real deal, we are lucky to have people like her willing to go out there and face evil for us.” He kept his arm on my shoulder. Together, as we waited for the plane that would bring Shannon home, we spent another 20 minutes talking about my wife, our children and what an amazing mother, wife, and soldier she was. It was clear to me that President Trump truly cared — not just that Shannon and three others had been killed in Syria, but about who Shannon and the three others were as people.

Trump does the unexpected…

Then the president did something that I did not expect: he asked me what I thought about Syria and what we were doing there. He talked to me — a Green Beret and a combat veteran, not some expert at the Pentagon or a think tank — about the wisdom leaving troops in harm’s way once ISIS’s territorial caliphate had been destroyed. It was clear to me that he was deeply conflicted about whether staying in Syria was worth the lives lost — Shannon and her three colleagues — on that day in January.

Kent explains why he knows Trump respects our troops and veterans:

So, when I read the anonymous allegations this week that President Trump spoke disparagingly of our troops, I knew they simply weren’t true — or were taken completely out of context in order to hurt him before the election. President Trump’s actions have shown our troops more respect than any president in my lifetime. His use of decisive military force only when absolutely necessary, combined with his reluctance to use the military as the sole tool of foreign policy, is not only good and smart, but the sign of utmost respect for the lives of our troops. Since 9/11, America’s all-volunteer force has served under two presidents who were quick to ceremoniously praise our sacrifices without taking any real action to change the grinding status quo that has become the hallmark of the Global War on Terror. Instead of asking hard questions about what we were gaining or could ever gain and taking action based on those answers, Trump’s predecessors fought wars with our troops in an effort to build new governments in Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11, while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack escape to Pakistan (whose government we continue to support). Former President Obama may have offered eloquent rhetoric, but very little changed during his tenure from his predecessor, except that he also got us involved in the conflict in Syria. Previous presidents’ support of endless wars has resulted in the loss of thousands of American lives and cost American taxpayers trillions of dollars, whereas President Trump’s limited use of military force and swift action when needed marks a decisive change from that policy. (Look no further than what happened to Qassem Soleimani: When Soleimani ordered an attack that killed an American in late 2019, President Trump immediately ordered a strike that killed him.) And this president has avoided getting us into any new wars — something his recent predecessors seemingly could either not avoid or not resist. As both a veteran of our nation’s wars and a Gold Star spouse, I find that platitudes about respect for our nation’s troops from leaders without a strategy to keep us from getting into pointless or unwinnable wars are the highest form of disrespect. Our troops and our nation deserve a president who has our best interests in mind, not just meaningless platitudes about our service meant to paint a rosy picture of war and destruction. America — and the men and women in uniform — need a president who will ask the hard questions about why we are fighting and dying and, yes, whether it was or will be worth it, and then will do his utmost to protect America, our troops, its military and its standing as the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen.

I don’t know if Kent ever told this story before, but it’s a powerful story and one that I truly believe echos the real Donald Trump that so many refuse to believe or accept. I’m not saying that Trump is the nicest guy you’ll ever meet, but he clearly has a great respect for the military, both current and retired. And it’s just another testimony, among many, that completely contradicts the anti-Trump garbage the Atlantic posted.

LINK

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
EZ_B, thank you very much for that post. I wish every American could and would read it.

Posts: 18151 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
EZ_B, thank you very much for that post. I wish every American could and would read it.

My pleasure. Me too.

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very powerful.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This probably belongs in the rant section.

My wife likes to watch CBS Sunday Morning. She's recently become less a fan. Today may be the last straw. They used Peter Strzoks new book to do another hit piece on Trump. A paragon of quality reporting, Ted Koppel, interviewing that slimy POS, allowed him to call Trump and Flynn traitors. Indeed, he supported the label. He explained away Strozks emails by simply saying they didn't mean what people think they meant.

I'd link to the segment but I can't stand the thought of them getting even one more hit.

Nov 4 can't come soon enough.

Posts: 784 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
we need to start re-thinking the role of the media in this country

at the very least we should start revoking operating permits of some of the larger carriers for their seditionist behavior

you are either a journalist or you are a political operative - you can't be both, and most gave up being journalists a long time ago so I think its time to start culling them out and removing their influence

also why doesn't the US go after ALL of the money sources under RICO? We could put a halt to Bloomberg and Soros in about 20 minutes

Posts: 53344 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
All those “news” shows are in-kind contributions to the DNC.

Posts: 18151 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post