SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Silver lining, if Creepy uncle Joe is the winner, we can remind his fans that maybe they're not pederasts, but pederasty wasn't a dealbreaker.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^There is no silver lining to the presidency being stolen from us.

(And not to thread drift, but you better buckle up in WA, D's got even more control there.)

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
What are we to rely on now?

Money for lawyers and endless court battles ?

Politicians spewing rhetoric on cable news ?

I don’t see a coming war, I see a slow fade with some sporadic uprisings.
The Conservatives are too busy trying earn an income and tend to their families.

The Liberals are care-free, will march in the streets and organize violence.

Make no mistake, Barack Hussein Obama fundamentally changed our nation.

Only a miracle can save us now.
The one ray of hope is President Trump, has shown ability to pull out the “Magic Wand” to bring back workers to the U.S., will he be able to use this same magic wand again to save our country ?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
^^There is no silver lining to the presidency being stolen from us.

Agreed.

quote:
(And not to thread drift, but you better buckle up in WA, D's got even more control there.)

Same in Michigan, sad to say. Somebody put a bunch of money into adverts to get a leftist State Supreme Court Justice re-elected and to add another. They succeeded Frown

This is bad. Very bad.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

I was just commenting on that video.

Tim Pool is suggesting that there will be no winner on December 18th and that Trump will flood the courts with lawsuits that prevent a winner from being declared. In that case, it goes to house delegation which is different from a house vote. The house delegation is republican controlled. He talks about this at the 17:30 mark. Worth a watch.

I agree, a very interesting video, and the house delegation scenario is something I NEVER heard of. And Tim Pool, who voted for Bernie in 2016, is a very bright guy.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

I was just commenting on that video.

Tim Pool is suggesting that there will be no winner on December 18th and that Trump will flood the courts with lawsuits that prevent a winner from being declared. In that case, it goes to house delegation which is different from a house vote. The house delegation is republican controlled. He talks about this at the 17:30 mark. Worth a watch.

I agree, a very interesting video, and the house delegation scenario is something I NEVER heard of. And Tim Pool, who voted for Bernie in 2016, is a very bright guy.

If they can steal the votes illegally, then we should legally take the presidency back.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5407 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in Wisconsin many moving parts have contributed to our state's stolen election.

Dan O'Donnell is one of our local conservative talk show hosts and he does a great job on investigative pieces. Here is a great piece on how it all went down (long read but worth it).

How The Wisconsin Elections Commission Destroyed Fair Elections In Wisconsin

Here is a link to the podcast as well:

Podcast - How the Wisconsin Elections Commission Destroyed Fair Elections

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Let this be a trend. Everyone needs to get behind the President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The liberals and dems have brought shame and embarrassment upon the country. They have also managed to piss off millions of people. I'm not sure they understand the gravity of the situation they have put themselves in.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
The liberals and dems have brought shame and embarrassment upon the country. They have also managed to piss off millions of people. I'm not sure they understand the gravity of the situation they have put themselves in.

They.Do.Not.Care.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7072 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Blatant ballot altering in some manner. With no regard of anyone watching her do it, including an officer...

https://www.facebook.com/patti...s/10224980780205469/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they can steal the votes illegally, then we should legally take the presidency back.

Exactly. A fair election is just. When you employ criminal means to steal it, that's when the courts get involved. Thus, the dems brought the courts into it in the first place. I would throw that into anyone's face trying to say the GOP drug it into the courts. Sounds like Trump wins another term.

Of course, neither candidate will escape the smear of illegitimacy this Wuhan election has caused. More important that this unprecedented event should enable .gov to put some teeth into the election process to prevent the kind of state jiggery-pokery we are all seeing here. That and outlawing mail in ballots as an option for any state in the first place. I believe we have more than enough recent, relevant evidence to rail for their abolition.

Each of the states still retain the constitutionally supported control of their process, but a small number of very simple,but universal rules should apply to all states, like cutting off registration 15 days or something prior to election day (or it doesn't apply to that election only those thereafter).

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Let this be a trend. Everyone needs to get behind the President.

Outstanding. We need GOP people to get behind him because this is going to be an uphill climb. We just have to focus on one state at a time. AZ, GA, and PA.

Some have said this isn't for all the marbles, but I respectfully disagree. This is the ballgame for our country. If we don't dig in and win this now then we don't recover. It is that simple.

Those who disagree need to realize a sitting president with support we haven't seen in decades is about to have an election stolen from him. If they can pull that off with him in office then the next person doesn't have a chance. Big tech, the media, and the swamp will make sure of that.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

They.Do.Not.Care.

Boss

You are correct of course. But with the amount of people they have flipped the bird too, maybe this time they will begin to care.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMO, people talk about the law, but where is the DOJ or the Philadelphia County Sheriff?

I believe that since Obama's eight years, there is NO law.

Discipline in high schools has been all but eliminated by Federal order. Rioters in major cities are allowed to burn, steal with out fear of prosecution. Shoplifters are allowed freedom to take and walk. We hear cry's of defunding the Police. And now we see ballot workers who defy court orders to allow GOP people to monitor ballot count.

Around midnight (AZ time) five east coast states halt ballot count while Trump is leading with a huge margin of 90% votes countes. Meanwhile, the West coast states declare Biden a winner with 28% votes counted immediately when poles close.

I feel that what we see today is the result of Obama's years as POTUS.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Georgia SOS says there will be a recount of presidential ballots. This will only matter if they are strictly monitored for legal ballots. If not it's more theater.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8534 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
State legislatures retain plenary power over the designation of electors. They have the Constitutional authority to set aside this fraudulent election and designate a slate of Trump electors. Whether they have the intestinal fortitude is a separate question.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post