SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 955
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

I agree with the first part, not so much with the second. Ever since McCain left the stage, Graham has been a different man.

Lindsey 2.0

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30545 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:

I saw this happen to 2 people on Tuesday. Did not see what they did with the "bad" ballot, but there is no third party in this process. Why in the hell are they letting people other than the actual voter fix their ballot?

These are mail-in ballots that have "issues," and the lovely poll worker there is taking it upon herself to "fix" the ballot for the voter. How kind of her.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30545 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eGnKapv82L0" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Mad

I think most here, if DJT lost FAIR & SQUARE, wouldn't like it, but would begrudgingly come to terms with it.

But this?? This is the exact opposite of the ideal of democracy.

But as said before, the powers behind this don't care...where decent folks wouldn't accept being held up as victor with such blatant cheating, they gladly snatch it up. 'Win' by any means.

If there's any justice in the world, things will get put right and on top of that, those that attempted these crimes will be prosecuted to the fullest in a court of law.

Mad

That video is worth watching and sharing IMHO.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
So Mark Levin said they mixed in the ballots that came in after 8 PM. Bongino said tonight that they were put aside. Does anyone know?

As long as the number they counted after 8 PM is more than he is down President Trump probably wins PA. Bongino is pretty confident they will throw those out because it violates what the state legislature passed and a violation of the Constitution as a result. If they mixed them in...not sure, but I'd imagine SCOTUS will be mighty pissed off.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
HUGE! CHEATER CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Pennsylvania Election Worker CAUGHT Filling Out Ballots for A HALF HOUR! (VIDEO)

And look at that.

This is starting to feel like a Hail Mary pass by the Dems.

DJT will not let this stand gentlemen.

We will win.

That is some seriously high treason. What did we used to do to them again?

I seem to recall that there were 2 options. One involved rope and a 10 foot drop. The other involved a post, some rope and something like 12 guns.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25647 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Getting very tiresome to see Ol' Sleepy with 264.

There was some idiot on Fox news talking about how 'calmly' and 'very presidentially' Ol' Sleepy was calling for things to play out, and that every vote should be counted.

Well yeah...if all you've got to do is pull off fraud in any one of 4 states and you win, of course you're going to say let it play out.

You can sense the shift, the whole 'let's get the rhetoric of the election behind us and let ol' Sleepy be Prez' - translation, we're going to steal this and don't go looking back at how we did it.

Trump went from a ~300,000 lead to ~1700 in GA... oh, and there's like 16K left to count...and if that doesn't do it, they'll find a few thousand moreRoll Eyes...

Wouldn't be surprised if they try and claim Biden got 3,000 votes at 4am, is over 270, he wins - its done, over, finished, no stopping it now.

As I say, *if* he gets over the 270, doesn't matter how, it'll be 100X harder to reverse it.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgia is going to turn to Biden. Trump is down to a lead of 1775 with 99% reporting. They can fake 2000 ballots overnight. The constant delays, count stoppages, and slow reporting are being coordinated for effect. String this out as long as possible until people are tired and just want it to be over. Let the media keep saying it's just because more democrats voted by mail and this is how it was expected to turn out.

When everything is in place, enough states will be "called" for Biden to get him at least 300 electoral votes, and the election will be "called" and Trump will be asked to concede. As the counts are completed, and recounts are requested, the entire MSM AND FOX will joint the chorus of "concede", it's over.

Trump will demand recounts of all 1% or lower margin states, and get them. The recounts will be strung out as long as possible, until state deadlines are reached before the recounts are completed.

Not much different than running down the clock in the 4th quarter during your last possession so there isn't enough time for the other side to get into field goal range after the turnover.

That the strategy is so blatantly obvious is the worst part. Anyone who can't see it is willfully blind. They are just doing it in plain sight, after they told us for weeks exactly how it was going to play out.

Trump's chances largely depend on the ability to force independent non-partisan recounts that are done quickly. Not sure if there is a precedent for that, or if the same foot draggers will have to do the recount as well. But in the interest of transparency, I think independent outside auditors are needed. But who? KPMG, Deloitte, or another CPA firm?

Posts: 4769 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Several members have pointed out that there hasn't been any overt obvious preventative measures or reactions by the DOJ, and I agree and I'm surprised, although I'm leaving the possibility open that perhaps there are actions being taken behind the scenes.

But, building on that premise, something has been bothering me about this fraud response for the last 36 hours or so. Forum members have been speculating on and documenting various forms of pre-election fraud for months now. There have been multiple instances posted here on the forum.

I think it is fair to say that most Americans, at least the ones who pay attention to current events and politics, expected that election fraud would play a large part in such a contentious election. Both parties built an army of lawyers, and I heard one figure say that the President had 800 lawyers ready to respond to fraud.

Earlier this evening I caught an interview with Rep. Louie Gohmert and he seemed to be lamenting and a bit frustrated and made a comment something along the lines of lawyers are fine for filing paper work, but we need boots on the ground, people watching over the ballot counting.

I absolutely agree that an army of lawyers is necessary, but I get the impression that they were 'on-call' or 'standing by'. I realize that it isn't feasible to have lawyers stationed in every county or precinct polling place across the country, but we more or less knew what the battle ground swing states were before election day. It was also well known which Democrat controlled counties/ cities have a history of voter fraud within these battleground swing states.

Knowing that wide spread election fraud was a distinct possibility, I would have presumed :

A) That President Trump would have coordinated with the Attorney General to plan for election fraud contingencies and would know what the plans would be.

and

B) That President Trump and his team would have pre-positioned teams of lawyers in the battleground swing jurisdictions along with federal agents and at the first sign of election irregularities, at the moment the first Republican observers were prevented from watching, the moment that observation windows were blocked, the moment mystery ballots showed up after counting stopped, they would have had suits or complaints in hand and be waking up judges in the wee hours of the AM. It seems to me that having federal agents guarding buildings/ locations where ballot counting is going on, especially if counting is being stopped for the night with uncounted ballots inside, isn't unreasonable.

The likelihood of catching/ countering fraud is best when it is caught in a timely manner, and minutes count. What happened here? Did the President and his team, did Republicans get over-confident and overestimate their win? Did they underestimate Democrats and their ability to commit coordinated wide spread election fraud?
Did they get complacent? Was there no coordination between the White House and DOJ?

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Georgia is going to turn to Biden. Trump is down to a lead of 1775 with 99% reporting. They can fake 2000 ballots overnight. The constant delays, count stoppages, and slow reporting are being coordinated for effect. String this out as long as possible until people are tired and just want it to be over. Let the media keep saying it's just because more democrats voted by mail and this is how it was expected to turn out.

When everything is in place, enough states will be "called" for Biden to get him at least 300 electoral votes, and the election will be "called" and Trump will be asked to concede. As the counts are completed, and recounts are requested, the entire MSM AND FOX will joint the chorus of "concede", it's over.

Trump will demand recounts of all 1% or lower margin states, and get them. The recounts will be strung out as long as possible, until state deadlines are reached before the recounts are completed.

Not much different than running down the clock in the 4th quarter during your last possession so there isn't enough time for the other side to get into field goal range after the turnover.

That the strategy is so blatantly obvious is the worst part. Anyone who can't see it is willfully blind. They are just doing it in plain sight, after they told us for weeks exactly how it was going to play out.

Trump's chances largely depend on the ability to force independent non-partisan recounts that are done quickly. Not sure if there is a precedent for that, or if the same foot draggers will have to do the recount as well. But in the interest of transparency, I think independent outside auditors are needed. But who? KPMG, Deloitte, or another CPA firm?

8,000 military votes still coming in from reports.

posted Hide Post
I’m hearing that old tune again and it’s being sung by a fat lady, much to my melancholy.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting video. This guy is claiming that ballots were water-marked and a sting operation is underway.
Not sure how believable he is, but he sounds serious enough. What do you think?

Posts: 1785 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Looks like they've picked off a few hundred more votes of Trumps lead in GA...

Quite frankly, as off the rails as several of these states have gone, the only way to give them any semblance of legitimacy would be a HIGHLY supervised re-vote.

They know if they just drag ol' Sleepy over the line, everything else is just 'technicallies' that can be dismissed/ignored. And ~half the country is completely in the dark as the fake MSM is keeping a lid on what's going on.

Hopefully Trump can flip AZ

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
I’m hearing that old tune again and it’s being sung by a fat lady, much to my melancholy.

Thanks. We are trying to stay positive though. People want you discouraged.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
This is an interesting video. This guy is claiming that ballots were water-marked and a sting operation is underway.

While I would love for it to be true, color me skeptical. First, my understanding is that Secretary of States are involved/ responsible for having their respective state ballots printed, and even if they were coordinating with the DHS then they, including the Democrat SoS would know about the marking and supposed sting. Secondly, it is an Info War report.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hf0vdsyceHw" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This story about this David Burney guy was posted back on p.334, and it was pooed pooed as tinfoil conspiracy. It probably is.

Q

Posts: 26712 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Lead cut to ~1200 in GA and 18,000 in PA Red Face

They’ll try and give Biden GA and the win by morning.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Lead cut to ~1200 in GA and 18,000 in PA Red Face

They’ll try and give Biden GA and the win by morning.

Boss

"They" can try to declare and give and crown him the new King, but that's all they can do, try. Because fact is, it ain't happening. Don't even bother following those vote counts anymore, because it's a given that "they" will give them to Biden. We are now at the next stage of the fight, LITIGATION.

Q

Posts: 26712 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
Kate Smith would not be singing right now.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the % spread for mandatory recounts? I seem to remember it is 1%. Nothing will be final until the recounts are done, but as I said before, the foot dragging on the counts is soaking up recount time...

Posts: 4769 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
this is from the GA SecState website, their last update for Thursday night:

link

quote:
Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that as of 10:35 p.m. today (Thurs, the 5th) there are approximately 14,097 ballots still outstanding. Clayton County: 4,355Cobb County: 700Floyd County: 444Forsyth County: 1,545Gwinnett County: 4,800Laurens County: 1,797Taylor County: 456“Officials in numerous counties are continuing to count ballots, with ...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post